Dealing cards

Deck Draws

Sal 2, deer 1
4 of Hearts
Queen of Spades
7 of Spades
Jul 27, 2018 1:23 pm
OOC:
Do you want me to take a second turn automatically because the cards you pulled?
Sal looks back, sees the deer chasing after him, and knows th creepy knife guy isn't far behind. "Keep moving, keep moving," Sal chants to himself while clutching the kid.
Last edited July 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Rolls

Run! - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Wild die - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Jul 27, 2018 2:10 pm
OOC:
That works
The winding path feels longer now that you're carrying someone and there's something you want to get away from.

You can't see the man but suddenly hear a scream that's untelligable. The boy stirs in your arms and you look back to see the deer's antlers flying forward to gouge you.
OOC:
Since we're almost done might as well use some bennie plus you haven't seen PC mechanics for injuries.
Remnant sent a note to Remnant
You feel something against you and try and sprint away, your shoulder feels the breeze and you realize the deer was much closer than you though having almost impaled your shoulder.
OOC:
you're currently shaken, spirit roll needed before you do an action besides run.

Rolls

Deer Dash - (1d8, RA)

Maker Wild - (1d6, RA)

Maker - (1d6, RA)

Deer Strike - (1d8+2, RA)

(2) + 2 = 4

Rerolling Deer Strike since I have 4 bennies XD - (1d8+2, RA)

(7) + 2 = 9

Damage with a raise - (2d6+2, RA)

(42) + 2 = 8

Deer Dash - (1d8, RA)

Maker - (1d6, RA)

Maker wild - (1d6, RA)

Deck Draws

Mal and the Deer
Jack of Hearts
Red Joker
Jul 28, 2018 2:16 am
Spirit roll

Rolls

Wild die - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Spirit - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Ace - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Jul 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Sal shakes off the realization of being gored from behind being lethal as well as unclean considering the antlers. The Deer seems to slow a bit from his attack not really hitting anything but the patchwork man leaps over him.
OOC:
Agility roll for round 3
Aug 1, 2018 3:12 am
Sal tries hard not to do more than blink backwards to note of the action as he charges ahead. "I hope I left my car unlocked," he thinks to himself.
OOC:
Can I spend a benny on this one?
Last edited August 1, 2018 3:12 am

Rolls

Agility - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Wild die - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Aug 7, 2018 3:02 pm
OOC:
Sure

Rolls

Secret Roll

Aug 7, 2018 6:48 pm
OOC:
Benny! For agility
Last edited August 7, 2018 6:49 pm

Rolls

Benny - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Wild die - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Aug 7, 2018 8:01 pm
OOC:
looks like everyone gets a card, Sal's up first

Deck Draws

Drawing for round 3 Sal, deer, Patchman Maker
Queen of Clubs
2 of Diamonds
5 of Diamonds
Aug 8, 2018 1:27 am
Sal thanks whatever god, or gods might listening and just keeps on running. "Don't look back he tells himself," hoping the deer trips and the patchman falls over as well.

Rolls

Agility - (1d6)

(5) = 5

Wild die - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Ace - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Aug 8, 2018 1:00 pm
OOC:
I figure you're rolling for round 4
The deer barrels down the corridor slamming into the walls as it tries to gore you while the man chases with the sound of something moving quickly through the air a little bit behind you. Both seem to be possessed as their screams seem unnatural.
OOC:
Sal's up first for round 4.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Deck Draws

Sal 2 Deer 0 Maker 1
4 of Spades
Ace of Spades
5 of Clubs
Aug 9, 2018 1:49 am
"Fuck, this kid is heavy, I'm gettin' old, or this place is bigger than I ever remember it being," Sal thinks to himself as he chugs down the hallway. He keeps pounding onwards, but knows he needs to stall these people. "Just a little further and we'll be outside."

Rolls

Agility - (1d6)

(5) = 5

Wild die - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Aug 9, 2018 1:01 pm
Sal keeps running as the two aggressors give chance behind.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Deck Draws

Sal/Deer/Maker 1 card each
3 of Diamonds
3 of Hearts
King of Clubs
Aug 9, 2018 1:46 pm
Sal is startled by the sudden blood curling scream behind him and the smaller more frightened one on his shoulder.

Rolls

Wild Maker Attack - (1d6+2, RA)

(6661) + 2 = 21

Wild die - (1d6+2, RA)

(4) + 2 = 6

Holy crap that's a lot of damage with a knife though... - (1d4, 2d6+2, RA)

1d4 : (2) = 2

2d6+2 : (21) + 2 = 5

Aug 9, 2018 1:49 pm
Sal makes it out of the tunnel not sure where he's exiting since it looks different outside. They boy screams for help not knowing what's going on and yells for his parents. You're tired and your back feels wet and sticky. Your breath is ragged and you think you hear the sound of a pursuit.
OOC:
You're outside in the wilderness from an alternate route, you didn't seem to find the stairs from behind leading up. You're also shaken.
Aug 10, 2018 2:02 am
OOC:
7 damage from the knife? That puts me pretty close to dead, right?
"Where the fucks my car?" Sal thinks to himself, panicking a bit. He looks about wildly, and feels a searing pain growing out of his back where his clothes are no sticking to him. "Right, first things first." Not seeing his car, he looks for the riverbed. I can't be that far away from where I was. Hearing the kid screaming though, he remembers that he needs to get them both out of here.

"Hey! Kid!" Sal barks in a harsh whisper. "My name is Sal Malo, and your parents hired me to find you. Do you know that sick freak that you were with? Also, I'm sorry guns scare you." He whips out his gun, and fires it down into the exit he just came out of, hoping to hit something, but also hoping it gives his pursuers pause.
OOC:
Now, if I understand correctly, shaken means I can only take free actions. So, does this mean I need to try and roll Spirit or spend a Benny to try and shoot into the exit? Not sure how limited I am in my actions at the this point. Can I look around for the riverbed, or try and use my phone?
Last edited August 10, 2018 2:05 am
Aug 10, 2018 2:43 pm
OOC:
7 Damage > Toughness of 5 so shaken so you're freaked out. With a toughness of 5, wounds would be at 9, 13, 17, 21 damage, or 9 several times will rack up. Once you've taken a 4th wound your Incapacitated then we roll to see how fubar you are while out for the count. You're shaken and if we were in combat you'd roll Spirit. Given you're in RP mode over time I would have you get out of it.
Sal fires off a warning shot into the exit. The kid quietly cries as Sal gets his wits about him and tries to come up with a plan. Looking around you don't recognize this immediate area of forest and mentally trying to figure out where you are currently has you patting yourself down for your phone.
OOC:
Lets get a vigor roll real quick. XD After that you're free to attempt what you like, I don't know do you have your phone on you still? }=)
Aug 11, 2018 3:05 am
"where's my phone...I hope I didn't drop it..." Sal thinks as he pats his pockets in search of the device.

Rolls

Vigor - (1d6)

(5) = 5

Wild die - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Aug 15, 2018 2:42 pm
OOC:
Poop my post didn't post.
Sal catches his breath and looks for his phone, he finds it in his pocket after some searching and puts down the kid. Opening the screen. Part of the screen is working the other part flickers between black and odd flashes of white.

"Mister I wanna go home..." the boy states in a quiet voice. You see his lower lip starting to quiver as he looks around.
OOC:
Lets go with a dramatic task for the montage of finding the car with a kid in tow. What's you're approach for finding your way out of here with no GPS/Maps on your phone?
Aug 15, 2018 6:50 pm
Realizing his phone doesn't work properly, Sal makes sure he turns on the location feature, and calls 911. Since the screen isn't working properly, he can only hope he has enough battery power make sure rescue can track down his signal.
OOC:
Will I actually be able to get through on 911?
"Hey kid, my name is Sal Malo," Sal says trying to sound calm and composed. "Some freak-o kidnapped you, and you're parents hired me to find you. It looks I've got that part under control, but I also found that warped person that snatched you. Right now, he's after us, and we've got to get away from here. Do you know this place at all? Maybe hiking with your family/ or friends?" Sal also quickly scouts looking for j=higher ground. "I just need to find that river bed, and then I'm good. I can follow that back to my car, or at least have a specific trajectory."
OOC:
What time is it, approximately?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.