Cantina - OOC/Small Talk

load previous
Jan 9, 2016 5:19 pm
Dextolen posted as recently as 5 days ago so I think/hope not.
Jan 9, 2016 8:06 pm
I've got to get back on the ball. I just haven't seen Kalerik do anything, except follow along... for now.
Jan 10, 2016 12:10 am
I wanted to give folks an opportunity to speak up - I think I need to email grendel
Jan 11, 2016 4:40 pm
I REALLY want Grendel to Roleplay this next bit. Let's pause 24 hours - I put a feeler out to him.
Jan 11, 2016 10:23 pm
send out the Cthulhus, the hunt is on!
Jan 13, 2016 10:08 am
Hey guys, my home internet connection is broken (writing from the office) so I'll be out until fixed (hopefully not much time bu who knows), please autopilot me in the meantime.
Jan 13, 2016 3:02 pm
ParvusDomus says:
Hey guys, my home internet connection is broken (writing from the office) so I'll be out until fixed (hopefully not much time bu who knows), please autopilot me in the meantime.
Saru declares he's "Gender fluid"

:P Hope your internet problem gets worked out, I know how frustrating that is
Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm
Dextolen says:
I shoot Saru to put him out of his misery then... :P
Jan 16, 2016 7:54 am
Dextolen says:
ParvusDomus says:

:P Hope your internet problem gets worked out, I know how frustrating that is
XD

http://pa1.narvii.com/5803/add89cc90c8bf27be5ded06f081d93a4888f8ac4_hq.gif

well, I'm back online
Jan 19, 2016 6:41 pm
I think Grendel is gone
Jan 20, 2016 12:37 am
Sure seems like it... Hope it's nothing bad...
Jan 25, 2016 8:31 pm
I have invited funfungiguy to our games. Some of you know him from our game at the Eng. DS site.
Jan 26, 2016 8:39 am
Great idea Dextolen :)
Jan 28, 2016 11:06 am
I see funfungiguy is in. Welcome! :-)
Jan 28, 2016 12:42 pm
Yay! FFG - There should be links to the Starslayers rules here in the forum. If a link is broken, let me know. Basically, we have 4 races - Human, Humavari (Plant/human hybrids), Skal'az (cyber/tech minded shorter version of Bossk from Star Wars), Borgoz (physical ape-men).

We also have a new cat people race (dexterity and charm focus) I have not fully completed translation

Class wise, we have Frontliner (fighter), Infiltrator (scout), Technician (gear head or medic) and now Pilot (still translating)
Jan 29, 2016 6:41 am
Hey all!

Two questions real quick, then I think I might be done:
1. Am I correct I understanding that even if I pick a Frontliner for a Class, I can pick Martial Arts as a talent if my ST is 4 or greater?
2. How do I determine how much credits I start with for the game? Can I just roll my 2d20 in this post, or is there somewhere else you prefer I do it?

Rolls

Checking for starting credits: - (2d20)

(1413) = 27

Jan 29, 2016 8:38 am
Good to play again with you :)

I can answer the first one: you can select it up to level I as a frontliner with your 1st level TP.

And I have a question myself for Dextolen. Where are we in the road to level 2? I remember we got XP after the first fight but none after the rest so I was wondering if you were tracking that yourself?
Jan 29, 2016 3:19 pm
ParvusDomus says:
Good to play again with you :)

I can answer the first one: you can select it up to level I as a frontliner with your 1st level TP.

And I have a question myself for Dextolen. Where are we in the road to level 2? I remember we got XP after the first fight but none after the rest so I was wondering if you were tracking that yourself?
We've levelled up already, after the Station of Death.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.