General Discussion

load previous
Jun 1, 2016 3:51 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
I love the idea of Firn being the least sociable person, and yet things just seem to go his way. Lol.
It makes him seem 'deep' and 'mysterious' lol
Jun 1, 2016 4:16 pm
I'm not sure why there aren't more campaigns involving "hanging out at a club house eating, drinking, and making friends."
Jun 1, 2016 4:20 pm
I just like to have a change of pace from the action, and I feel like this has helped provide it. Clubhouses are fun.
Jun 1, 2016 4:25 pm
Gathering places are always good for developing characters through roleplay, and you can introduce new NPCs or even be forced to create and interesting one on on the fly!
Jun 1, 2016 4:34 pm
Plus I've learned a lot about the new players in the process. Also figured it was time I fleshed out some lore for Xadira to dive into. Give this girl a book and she'll be fed for days. :)
Jun 1, 2016 6:37 pm
Changed the current forum name because this has almost been as long as other chapters and we haven't even left HQ. :)
Jun 1, 2016 7:00 pm
This is now the second person who has been hit on who seems completely oblivious. I love you guys. Lol.

Everyone will get a point of inspiration to start the next mission with.
Jun 1, 2016 7:03 pm
This has been a totally awesome RP session, I'm gonna be honest. I would have kept going, but I kind of hit a logical stopping point :)
Jun 1, 2016 7:09 pm
I assume I didn't have to say that Aelar ended up either bunking with Tiana, or having her sneak in during the night. After your meeting after so long, and knowing you will be going on mission again in the morning. She won't want to lose a minute with him.

I think that scene is only in the unrated version, go ahead and paypal over $50 and I'll ship that scene out to you. :)

Of course what happened in that bunk are between those two. I don't know their sensibilities.
Jun 1, 2016 7:10 pm
PhantomNimbus says:
I assume I didn't have to say that Aelar ended up either bunking with Tiana, or having her sneak in during the night. After your meeting after so long, and knowing you will be going on mission again in the morning. She won't want to lose a minute with him.
Aelar ain't gonna waste any time either, so yeah, I just assumed that they spend the night together ;)
Jun 1, 2016 7:12 pm
You will hear no end of it from Alanna in the morning when she finds out her sister wasn't in her room when she went to get her.
Jun 1, 2016 8:10 pm
No one got into a fist fight in the dining hall? Booo.
Jun 1, 2016 8:11 pm
You guys need to RP a little harder. Not even one fist fight in the dining hall. Tsk tsk.
Jun 7, 2016 3:16 am
My bad. Misunderstood. Cleared out the OOC posts. :)
Jun 7, 2016 3:29 am
I totally want Xadira to add to the misunderstanding, but it's more fun to watch them play this out. Clearly the rest of us are all standing around thinking about other things.
Jun 7, 2016 3:45 am
This is the best game of who's on first. Lol. I think I already gave everyone inspiration otherwise there would be more given out.
Jun 7, 2016 1:24 pm
Happy birthday, PhantomNimbus!

Rolls

HP! - (1d8+2)

(5) + 2 = 7

Jun 7, 2016 1:41 pm
And perhaps Aelar could get a suit of studded leather before we head out?
Jun 7, 2016 1:43 pm
Happy Birthday!!!! :-) Cheers!
Jun 7, 2016 1:48 pm
Naatkinson says:
And perhaps Aelar could get a suit of studded leather before we head out?
Of course, The Dagger's have the shop where you can buy any gear you might need. Those who are members of The Daggers. Full fledged field agents that is. Get half off of their purchases.

That goes for Nix and Firn.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.