General Discussion

load previous
May 17, 2016 11:53 pm
So, I'm active (as player or DM) in 15 games. Here's the 'games in common' count for the people in this game...

Naatkinson: 7
Moofsalot: 5
Jabes: 5
Phantom: 5
CancerMan: 4

If we can add Remnant into this game somehow I'd feel right at home. :-)
Last edited May 17, 2016 11:54 pm
May 18, 2016 12:25 am
Looks similar to my own layout. :)
May 18, 2016 12:29 am
Yeah, we're all in a lot of games together lol, it's nuts!
May 18, 2016 12:44 am
Well, why is remnant not here?
May 30, 2016 6:06 pm
I just spent the past couple of hours reading the first two story arcs of this adventure! Fantastic RP, everyone! Crolwell was hilarious! It's too bad he's gone. I've been taking notes so I'll know who is whom (PC's and NPC's).

What "rank" is Nix as a Daggers member? Not really rank, I guess - is her pin silver, brass, electrum, or what? And what does it do? Also, is she acquainted with Ramas and Taft?
May 30, 2016 7:22 pm
Ah yes I forgot to mention that the two new characters both have the same pin as the rest of the group. i will have to double check what those do again. Lol. I've been reviewing because some of the lore got away from me. Some was improvised on the spot.
May 30, 2016 7:48 pm
It says here that they give +1 bonus to AC, and grants proficiency with DEX saves. :-)
May 30, 2016 8:00 pm
Yes that is what they do. I totally remembered that. I also didn't have to go back and look up the magic items the daggers have to our party before they went to the keep. Totally. Update up tomorrow everyone. Weekends are slow posting for me. Especially today. Two kids and just me. I'm outnumbered. Send help!
May 30, 2016 8:03 pm
*sending cake* (probably a bad a idea) :-D
May 30, 2016 8:39 pm
*sending milkshakes*
May 31, 2016 3:51 pm
Eh? I screwed up hitting "Back" on my browser or something. Double-posted. Or something.
May 31, 2016 3:53 pm
No worries. Gave me time to think up a name for this guy. I never had to name him before. The group was good about not asking for names then. :)
May 31, 2016 6:11 pm
This may be the most simultaneous threads I've had going in a single forum thread in any of my games. :)
May 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Ha congrats! Now let's all decide to go our separate ways!
May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
*head explodes*
May 31, 2016 6:34 pm
Moofsalot says:
LOL!

But really, Phantom, great job! I'm sure the others are enjoying all these interactions just as much as I am!
Last edited May 31, 2016 6:35 pm
May 31, 2016 6:35 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Moofsalot says:
LOL!

But really, Phantom, great job! I'm sure the others are enjoying all these interactions just as much as I am!
Agreed, it's a good time :)
May 31, 2016 6:38 pm
Glad you are enjoying it. I've been hoping to expand more on the HQ, and the new players gave me a renewed interest in bringing some new NPCs into the mix, if even just to fill out a little more personality in this place.

Glad Keleth changed it so I can just use the Custom character sheets for this game now. I can whip up an NPC as fast as I can type a name and google a good picture for them. :)
May 31, 2016 6:44 pm
Someone in the Bugs forum is having trouble using multiple characters. Might benefit from your expertise!
Jun 1, 2016 3:49 pm
I love the idea of Firn being the least sociable person, and yet things just seem to go his way. Lol.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.