General Discussion

load previous
Sep 18, 2015 3:10 pm
NPC Bank.... THAC0rp....
Sep 18, 2015 3:55 pm
The best part was I unintentionally came up with larpenter. It's a real road name near me, then I saw it and laughed a bit. I also love the idea of the Quicky-Med. It quickly became canon in our world. Lol.
Sep 18, 2015 4:22 pm
THAC0rp!! I'm gasping here...

"The Advantage Group," "JC Copper Pieces"
Sep 18, 2015 5:07 pm
I think you can edit your post just to change from your profile to your character and it will not put up the edited post data. Try it next time you forget
Sep 18, 2015 5:23 pm
Dextolen says:
I think you can edit your post just to change from your profile to your character and it will not put up the edited post data. Try it next time you forget
That is correct.
Sep 19, 2015 3:15 am
Thank God John is with all us nerds
Last edited September 19, 2015 3:16 am
Sep 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Also, everyone, try and keep track of your stress. Mark it on your character sheet if you remember. Would t be easier to put it in posts?
Sep 21, 2015 3:48 am
Since we can drop out of structured time I'll let Howard take on the other zombie. Normally you would have to wait your turn again.
Sep 21, 2015 7:17 am
Not necessary if others don't want to do that; if we stay in structured time, I'll just declare what I want to do and wait to see how it turns out after others have gone.
Sep 21, 2015 9:55 pm
So we're looking good with just a half zombocop dragging himself around, yes?
Sep 21, 2015 9:59 pm
Can we run him over on our way out?
Sep 22, 2015 2:12 am
Yeah, I mean if we are not in structured time Howard could just kill it but it isn't close enough to you right now. It's also pretty avoidable.
Sep 22, 2015 2:18 am
OK guys, are we :
1. Saving the world
2. Saving our families/friends
3. Saving our asses?
Sep 22, 2015 2:23 am
"Realistically", I'd say friends/family. But I'll follow the lead on whatever for the sake of the game lol
Sep 22, 2015 2:26 am
All of my friends are with me and my family is out of state. If someone has family close Jacob will help out.
Sep 26, 2015 5:50 pm
Sorry for delay in posts. I was out sick. I should have something up tonight or tomorrow.
Oct 1, 2015 3:00 pm
I removed Howard's post because it became pretty out of place after Andrew blew the zombie's head off. I will leave Kel's and try and squeeze the zombiecoons turns ahead of that in my post. If we are in combat let's try and keep it more structured if we can. At least in the blocks of your team, enemy team.
Oct 1, 2015 4:03 pm
OK, sorry about that. Would it be acceptable if I post an "If the zombie is still up, I'll shoot it, otherwise I'll help Annette" sort of post? My period of activity on the site doesn't always line up with everyone else's, and I hate the idea of holding everyone up to wait for me.
Oct 1, 2015 4:06 pm
As long as you don't mind that your cases may get more or less advantageous depending on rounds between. Like if you shoot at the zombie or go to Annette. But what if 10 raccoons suddenly swarm you all. Would that change it? Idk. I can try and work around it, we just may have to wait anyway for others. It's not a huge deal. Just trying not to let the game get too disjointed. This is the challenge of play by post. :)
Oct 1, 2015 4:10 pm
Yeah, good point. I'll just wait for Tim and the raccoons then.

Howard doesn't have time to register this, but I find the implications of the roadkill raccoon profoundly disturbing. If he does notice that one before it's stopped, he's going to have to change his stance on "Viking burials."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.