OOC Megathread!

load previous
Apr 4, 2016 2:19 pm
Left or right around the room perimeter?
Apr 4, 2016 2:29 pm
Eeenie Meenie... Left.
Apr 13, 2016 12:57 pm
So, what's the plan here folks? Eithne has found a ten foot gap in the walkway around the edge of the room. Everyone else is standing just outside the room (as far as I know), and Boide spent 20 min backtracking to get a pocketful of lead discs.
Apr 13, 2016 12:59 pm
I'm just waiting to see what she finds :)
Apr 13, 2016 1:12 pm
Then we're waiting on you Eithne, what do you do about the gap? Jump it? Retreat? Swim? Something I didn't expect?
Apr 14, 2016 5:14 pm
Is Boide able to act after Tolvaj and Taris?
Apr 29, 2016 6:21 pm
Going to step out of the game for now to save space on my forum list. Please re-invite me if it gets started back up.
May 2, 2016 4:56 pm
I was considering calling the game, because I need to cut back on my obligations if I am to finish my PhD on time, however, I think if we're all willing to tolerate a slower pace I can keep this one going (something like 1 post a week from me). We're almost 2/3 of the way through the dungeon.
May 2, 2016 5:01 pm
I'm fine with whatever decision is made. I'd rather you finish your PhD than DnD!
May 2, 2016 5:05 pm
What CancerMan said. :-)
May 2, 2016 10:49 pm
Real life comes first! I'm good either way, but don't let this game distract you from what needs to be done.
May 4, 2016 1:21 pm
I've been thoroughly enjoying this game and would love to continue, but don't let it get in the way of real life :)
May 4, 2016 1:27 pm
Definitely. I'll have a post up tonight with the kelpie's, Naat I believe you'll need to re-add your characters.
May 8, 2016 3:31 am
Also, spaceseeker seems to be sleepin', so perhaps Boide should take the fancy magic hammer from her? I'm inclined to just keep on with the 4 of us and not recruit another.
May 8, 2016 5:49 am
Boide will do that, just as soon as he can get the two hormone-charged dudes to safety.
May 8, 2016 5:57 am
Oh damn, I had hoped the moonbeam would break their "concentration" or something. Now I'm out of ideas.
May 8, 2016 6:26 am
That was my hope, as well, hence Boide's last-ditch effort to physically stop one of them. Of course, with a crit fail I shudder to think what will happen. :)
May 8, 2016 7:49 am
I could maybe impede our friends temporarily with stone barriers but that's a delay at best, not a solution. Maybe we knock 'em unconscious? I could wildshape into shomething that can grapple them but someone still needs to deal with the kelpies. I could wildshape into something aquatic but I don't know if I can take them on alone.
May 8, 2016 7:59 am
Wait a sec, don't Tolvaj and Taris have Fey Ancestry? Advantage against being charmed?
May 8, 2016 2:23 pm
Aye they do! Tolvaj and Taris can make those second advantage rolls now, just as they reach the pool's edge and prepare to dive in.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.