Oct 30, 2017 1:01 am
CancerMan sent a note to Naatkinson
Oct 31, 2017 8:55 am
Meriele quirks a brow and asks Mai'ngor, "What, exactly, are you referring to?"

MoMo sent a note to Naatkinson
Oct 31, 2017 1:47 pm
Naatkinson sent a note to MoMo
Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm
"I do not know exactly, but I can feel it, and so can Sinag." Mai'ngor replies, gesturing with the sword.
Oct 31, 2017 4:39 pm
"His girlfriend has done all right by us so far, so I am also inclined to believe them," Hunter explains, defending Mai'ngor's relationship with the blade. She drains the goblet as the group heads to the duergar enclave, then stows it in her bag as her cheeks and sinuses flush with warmth.
Last edited October 31, 2017 4:39 pm
Nov 1, 2017 3:55 am
"Well, what are we supposed to do about it?"
Nov 1, 2017 5:03 am
Mai'ngor shrugs. "You saw what I did to the duergar. It was folly -- but I do not know what else to do."
Nov 3, 2017 2:31 am
The drow, gem still in hand, struggles more and more as you approach the Duergar enclave. As the guards come into sight, she reaches into a hidden pocket and pulls a dagger, stabbing at Mai'ngor. He attack is pushed slightly wide as the tikbalang reacts on instinct, shoving the blade away from his body. It still manages to cut him a bit, but it's not a bad injury (24 vs AC. 6 damage)
Nov 5, 2017 5:07 pm
Mai'ngor hisses as the blade connects. Sheathing Sinag, the tikbalang disarms the drow prisoner and also tries to take the gem from her hand.
Nov 6, 2017 2:48 am
As Mai'ngor's fingers wrap around the gem, he feels a surge of energy pulse up his arm. The drow's dagger falls to the ground and skids off into the darkness as the tikbalang knocks it from her hand.

Naatkinson sent a note to jabes.plays.rpg
Nov 6, 2017 4:51 am
"This! This is the dark power! Mai'ngor exclaims, holding up the gem, "I say we destroy it!"
Nov 6, 2017 6:13 am
Turning to face the drow, Hunter stamps her staff upon the ground and twists her other hand upward into a clenched fist.
[ +- ] Maximilian's Earthen Grasp

Rolls

Strength Save DC 16, Bludgeoning Damage - (2d6)

(51) = 6

Nov 6, 2017 4:38 pm
OOC:
Don't forget the wild magic roll :)
Nov 6, 2017 5:24 pm
OOC:
Ack, I meant to include that. WIll do it now!

Rolls

Wild Magic! - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Nov 6, 2017 5:35 pm
As the drow begins to try to run away, a stone hand reaches up out of the ground and grabs hold of her. She cries out in pain and struggles against the magical stone arm.
OOC:
You've NEVER rolled and actually gotten a wild magic surge, it's ridiculous! lol
Nov 6, 2017 5:48 pm
OOC:
I know she cut Mai'ngor but didn't realize she'd broken the grapple. I'm glad Hunter caught her again!
Nov 6, 2017 6:28 pm
OOC:
I figured since you went after the gem, you sorta released your hold on the drow.
"Someone get those guards," says Hunter, "before this one breaks free of my bond. Or don't, especially if Mai'ngor wishes to destroy the gem we need to exchange for the gnome's life. I don't mind, either way..."

Her voice trails off at the end, staring at the drow in her earthen grasp. Hunter tightens her still-clenched fist, a smile growing in the corner of her lips.
OOC:
Hunter will continue to squeeze the hand to apply 2d6 bludgeoning damage, so long as the drow is restrained within.
Nov 6, 2017 7:07 pm
The drow grunts under the pressure of the stone hand, her bones beginning to be crushed under the great pressure.

Naatkinson sent a note to CancerMan
Nov 6, 2017 7:17 pm
Hunter's eye pop wide and her knees buckle. Were it not for her staff, she would likely fall to the ground. There is a strange sound from her throat as she struggles to keep something down, and her eyes water as she tries to maintain her focus on the magical manifestation surrounding the drow.
CancerMan sent a note to Naatkinson

Rolls

Concentration Check - (1d20+5)

(11) + 5 = 16

Nov 6, 2017 7:33 pm
Naatkinson sent a note to CancerMan
load next

Thread locked