Welcome/game help/general chat

load previous
Aug 31, 2015 4:18 pm
Man, we can't roll for anything today. Hopefully when we get attacked we can start rolling a little bit better.
Aug 31, 2015 4:24 pm
Yeah, luck is certainly not on our side right now. Badly failed perception checks can lead to some good comedy though!
Sep 1, 2015 1:11 pm
Are Sanora and Darf still playing?
Sep 1, 2015 2:12 pm
Not seen foolsmask in a while. Not sure. Will contact them and find replacements
Sep 1, 2015 4:41 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
Anrin experiences a mild, but confusing, psychotic episode, hearing faint music coming from the south corridor.
Which is the south corridor? Left or right? I want to get some mileage out of my hilarious double 1 roll back there...
Sep 2, 2015 9:31 am
South is right - the map is currently upright
Sep 4, 2015 7:42 pm
Am going away for the weekend. Go ahead and NPC Kaxaon if necessary. He'll cover the rear when the group is moving, sticking mostly with Spugnoir and hopefully keeping him quiet. If we meet any opposition he enters rage and charges right in with his spiked chains.
Sep 6, 2015 8:15 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
Something slips into into darkness in the room at the end of the corridor.
Did we all see this?
Sep 6, 2015 8:40 pm
Just Anrin and Matthias :)
Sep 6, 2015 8:41 pm
Biscuitfiend says:
Just Anrin and Matthias :)
Ok :-)
Sep 6, 2015 8:46 pm
There be more rooms to explore, take your pick...or don't!
Sep 7, 2015 8:54 pm
Kaxaon would not have std behind Spugnoir. He would have positioned himself between Spugnoir and the corridor.
Sep 7, 2015 11:15 pm
No problem - moved
Sep 8, 2015 5:30 am
Hey, folks. I'm a long-time D&D player (started Basic Set when I saw a kid looking sort of dejected, rolling dice on a bench during recess back in 1981) who has wanted to play ToEE since before it was one super-module. I played AD&D, AD&D2, a bit of D&D3, a tiny smidgeon of D&D4, and have lately been running my kids in D&D5. But we haven't yet got to ToEE - I'm working them toward N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God.

So I'm very excited to participate! Today was Labor Day in the US, and I spent all day out with my family...I had to struggle to resist surreptitiously logging in with my phone to finish uploading my character, "Grumble" Danj, human wizard, to this game. Now I have, and I'm re-reading through the game thread to try to see how I'll suddenly insert myself into the action.

Edit: to fix some typos
Last edited September 8, 2015 5:31 am
Sep 8, 2015 5:50 am
Glad to have you here, Spaceseeker! Looking forward to meeting Grumble! :-)
Sep 8, 2015 1:57 pm
Welcome to the game Spaceseeker19!
Sep 8, 2015 2:02 pm
Naatkinson says:
When it gets to Matthias' turn he will move to a good angle and unleash a bolt of fire the adder's way.
Kaxaon may be in melee with the snake by that time. I hope I don't get burned to a crisp! I'm just waiting for Harlandski to post Anrin's move before I make mine.
Sep 8, 2015 2:18 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Naatkinson says:
When it gets to Matthias' turn he will move to a good angle and unleash a bolt of fire the adder's way.
Kaxaon may be in melee with the snake by that time. I hope I don't get burned to a crisp! I'm just waiting for Harlandski to post Anrin's move before I make mine.
I can't see that being too much of a problem, based on the map you're pretty far away at this point
Sep 8, 2015 2:31 pm
Taking Biscuitfiend at his word that he has moved Kaxaon's token to be in front of Spugnoir instead of behind him then on my turn a single Dash will bring Kaxaon within melee range of the snake (or nearly). But don't worry about it :-) Kaxaon will be raging by then. He can take a hit.
Last edited September 8, 2015 2:31 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.