OOC Thread

load previous
Jul 18, 2016 3:07 pm
Okee dokee.
Jul 18, 2016 3:09 pm
I think it also makes sense I'm not around to see the current scene unfolding. I would imagine it took some time for me to find a place to go and get the info.
Jul 18, 2016 4:52 pm
ack -- I was happy to try and get you into trouble in the cantina, for some definition of 'trouble' if you wanted. but if you'd rather eat your meal in peace, I can accommodate. :)
Jul 28, 2016 4:42 pm
Just checking in -- I know Remnant is around and darth is. Szemely are you afoot? I know Phantom is incognito at a con and Urik has fled the coop.
Jul 28, 2016 5:33 pm
I'm around till Friday, MountainFest started (Insert Harley Sound Effects and Whoo hooing here). Gen Con starts next week so I'll be out startin Wednesday, Darth is on vacation starting next week, Phantom is pre Gen Con prepping to run demos plus little one. Szemely you got this don't get us killed by Sith!
Jul 28, 2016 5:41 pm
...and I'm on vacation 8/21 - 8/26 in Hawaii. So we may be in SLO MO 'til September. I'm cool with that. Does that give anyone angst/worry?
Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm
Just a heads up, between a Biker festival in the area a Fleetwood mac cover band this weekend coming to town (No idea who Fleetwood Mac is really but I love my wife so I might end up taking her) and Gen Con next week I'm going to call it I'll be spotty or not posting until after August 9th. Yes this is a blanket statement for all the games I'm in.
Jul 29, 2016 7:28 pm
Thanks for the heads up. And no worries. :)
Jul 30, 2016 6:37 pm
and I posted in absences, but I'm out next week
Aug 8, 2016 2:25 pm
I'm back and sore AF. Holding coffee mug with other arm. -_-
Aug 8, 2016 3:39 pm
hey man, what happens at gencon, stays at gencon
Aug 8, 2016 4:38 pm
Ligaments in my forearm from carrying the previous swag and cargo of Gen Con Spoils. Once feels better I figure I need to buy a mug I can put weights on for next year.
Aug 10, 2016 2:27 pm
I'm on a business trip 'til Friday evening -- so things may be slow (1ce a day) as I accommodate. More likely to be early in the morning for me to post than in the evenings, but we'll see. Will try and use the weekend to tidy up / catch up if I fall behind.
Aug 13, 2016 10:01 pm
Szemely/Csillag - you've been a little quiet lately -- still with us?
Aug 14, 2016 12:08 am
Yep, Csillag was just hanging in the ship, quietly questioning some of the decisions she's made in her life up to this point. I really haven't had anything to add while in the ship - let's assume she was figuring out how to spend some of that XP she's been hoarding.
Aug 15, 2016 7:15 pm
Hey, I'm back everyone. Sorry for the delay I've been working on catching up on all my games at once. The wrap up so far sounds good. I think Dagger for once just wanted a nice time on a planet and decided to not exacerbate the problems everyone's been facing. He can't wait to get back to the temple because it's easier to feel at peace for him there.
Aug 16, 2016 5:54 am
I don't really have anything important I want to do until we get planetside again. if anyone wants to engage me in conversation, I'll cooperate. Mal is trying to avoid discussions about his past at the moment
Aug 16, 2016 1:09 pm
Uh...
Aug 16, 2016 3:03 pm
Didn't see a July XP awarding, would there be one for August?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.