OOC Thread

load previous
Aug 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Thanks for the reminder! Meant to post it but got lost in gencon slowness. Will sort that out.
Aug 18, 2016 3:48 am
Traveling on work tomorrow. Next update from me may be Friday am.
Aug 21, 2016 5:24 am
Hey there -- had a couple busy days getting ready to fly to Hawaii for some vacation. I'm on holiday from 8/21 - 8/26. That said, I will have my iPad with me, so you probably will get some updates, just at weirder times since I'll be living 3 hours in the past.
Aug 30, 2016 11:14 pm
Mal approaches the students...

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic3158527.jpg
Aug 30, 2016 11:15 pm
oh come on, he's not that out of touch...
Aug 31, 2016 12:10 am
Sezemly, that was the exact thing I was thinking of. Big 30 Rock fan.
Last edited August 31, 2016 12:10 am
Sep 7, 2016 2:31 am
Sorry for the delay.. Labor Day 3-day weekend meant more goofing off and less paying attention to GP.
Sep 19, 2016 5:48 pm
Heads up -- got a heavy travel schedule for a couple weeks:

This week: Today and Wednesday (low to no posting these days).
Next week: Tuesday - Thursday (low to no posting)

Apologies for slow progress during these times.
Sep 26, 2016 7:45 pm
Reminder- Traveling Tue - Thu of this week. tue / wed are all day meetings + dinner with colleagues. very low chance of posting. Thu is meetings, field day and plane travel, so.. ditto. :)

sorry for the delay. I /might/ post, but don't bet on it.
Oct 3, 2016 7:55 pm
Remnant says:
OOC:
I always thought we could take a moment and recoup strain after fights with a check of some sort but we rarely have a moment to rest. XD
You can -- but imagine you're unconscious due to strain. How does someone 'heal' your strain to get you back into things? I don't think there's an explicit mechanic for that...
Oct 3, 2016 8:01 pm
Slaps to the face?
Oct 4, 2016 11:47 pm
I'm sure Darth and Remnant have already picked this up (since they're in my other game); but we've hit a point where my two campaigns are overlapping. As a result, there may be a little bit of herky-jerky or lag as we get structured time aligned and I post what's going on back and forth.

I think both games are public, so I'll provide a link after the threads diverge again so you can see what it was like from /their/ point of view. But for now I'll be relying on Darth and Remnant to avoid breaking the 4th wall and goin' all meta. :)
Oct 4, 2016 11:54 pm
"There is no meta here... this isn't the OoC Thread you want."
Oct 7, 2016 8:36 pm
Don't know who these crazy characters are but I think Dagger is on the wrong end of this fight.
Oct 7, 2016 8:40 pm
I think if we ever collapsed the two campaigns, Dagger would definitely be a good fit with the Green Mamba (note that we can choose to collapse them if we like -- mostly that impacts Remnant and Darth, as they have characters in both, so they'd have to pick a preferred character to play through).

It's not my intent to collapse them, but then -- y'all are the players. I'll roll with it. :)
Oct 17, 2016 6:12 pm
On a plane to Washington, DC at the moment. Depending on in-flight wifi I may get some stuff posted. I'm in the office all day tomorrow, then fly to CA tomorrow night, then in meetings most of Wed and fly home. Short version -- it could be thu/fri before there's an update depending on wifi workload and my travel-fatigue.
Oct 17, 2016 6:20 pm
Have fun! No worries on the delay. Heyop gets his glasses and squints, *where's the search button*....
Oct 21, 2016 1:44 am
Ok. I'm back. Just got 4 shots for my India trip next month, so may not type a bunch tonight. But I've got the day off tomorrow (Civ 6!) and will be getting updates in before the weekend. Thanks for your patience.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.