OOC Thread

load previous
Nov 22, 2016 2:55 am
Hrm. Been waiting on Dagger (who had a busy week). I might give him another day or so, then roll with it. Any suggestions on something suitably impulsive for him to do?
Nov 22, 2016 1:50 pm
Steal the Cube? Oh wait... 80's reference.

Gleam the Cube on a random piece of board/shrapnel.
Nov 28, 2016 9:47 pm
Just a heads up I'll be in NJ/NY from the 1-4th. If you're in my other games you'll see a similar post.
Dec 6, 2016 3:24 pm
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to take a GP hiatus. More info here: http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1260/?p=162293#p162293
Dec 6, 2016 6:05 pm
Understood! Sad, but suspected this when you didn't come back as quickly as you'd hoped.

ALL I've pulled together a 'game' to have an OOC thread for all players to interact between these two campaigns. With Phantom's departure, it may make more sense for us to think about whether we'd like to combine these threads at all or if we prefer to retain separate stories, etc.
Dec 6, 2016 11:28 pm
Quick additional heads up:

Tue 12/13 - Fri 12/16 - work travel to CA and CO. Uncertain how active I'll be.
Sat 12/17 - Uh. Rogue One. Duh.
Sun 12/18 - Sat 12/24 - skiing Sun Valley
Sun 12/25 - Christmas

So.. basically scarce between 12/13 - 12/25. If things slow down or stop during this time, that's why. I'll be back and raring to go on 12/26 however.
Dec 7, 2016 3:44 am
Szemely -- do you have any particular opinions about whether to merge games or not (if so - please join us in the other game forum I invited you to. :))
Dec 13, 2016 7:47 pm
Heads up - concocted the plague on Friday -- and now in my business travel time. TBD on how/whether I can get some updates in before the weekend. If not, I'll definitely be updating on 12/26.
Dec 29, 2016 3:49 pm
I've added players Abelsbrother and Tsavo to the game through invites (both have requested joining in the game) to flesh things out after the departures of Urik, Kaveri and soon-to-be-Dagger.

As a housekeeping note, I've removed the players Spaceseeker19 (Kaveri) and Friar_Tuk (Urik) from the game. Spaceseeker has been idle for ~8 months. Tuk was active a couple weeks ago, so I sent him a PM to let him know he's welcome back if he's interested in being back.

But this made it so I had room to add 2 more players without going above the 6 we have (and should give us ~5 active players which is a good #).
Jan 19, 2017 6:42 pm
Heavy business travel at the moment. Updates as I can do.
Jan 19, 2017 6:47 pm
No worries. I just figured the 3T gave you a moment to put your fingertips together and pull a Mr. Burns.
Jan 21, 2017 3:50 pm
Tsavo and Abelsbrother -- can you confirm y'all are present? I'll start adding you to posts.
Jan 21, 2017 4:01 pm
Warning: business travel Sunday through Friday. I won't have access to GP during the day as I'm in 5 days of all day meetings (or on a plane). But I may have some night-time slots. Sorry for the slow down, but alas, this is why I PbP. :)
Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm
I'm present.

I'm going out to dinner tonight, but I'll be able to post after. And, of course, most days going forward.
Last edited January 21, 2017 7:23 pm
Jan 23, 2017 5:45 am
I'm present. Sorry, I sent you a bunch of PMs. Going to PM you some more stuff sometime tomorrow (hopefully) tying in my character and Tsavo. Please edit as you see fit, still just a poor newbie here, but though I might be able to save you some work since revising is a lot quicker than writing from scratch.
Jan 24, 2017 2:27 am
Thanks -- saw it. Since Tsavo didn't feel like there was an obvious hook, we'll have him bump into our crew in Reles. You will wind up knowing Hethan Romund -- a scholar of the Force -- from some past interaction. You have received some indication that she needed help and decided that perhaps if you could help her, she could help you...

And you will find yourself in Reles as well...
Jan 25, 2017 1:06 am
Just saw your post. Understood. I updated my character profile to reflect which planet he's on.
Last edited January 25, 2017 2:30 am
Jan 26, 2017 4:08 am
Thank you for letting me into this game. I'm fascinated by the way things play out. The rules seem pretty insanely complicated to me. Of course, the only system I had much experience with was D&D 3.5 and that was years ago.
Last edited January 26, 2017 4:10 am
Jan 26, 2017 6:26 am
This is the best way to learn
Jan 27, 2017 12:12 am
Alright, quick question here. In the adventure, Mal took cover and started firing with his carbine. From reading through the rulebook, any ranged attacks made against you now have to add 1 setback die to their attack rolls. Is that correct or does cover give you some additional benefits, like bracing your carbine on the ground steadies your aim and gives you a bonus to your ranged attacks, unless the enemy is in cover as well?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.