OOC Thread

load previous
Oct 27, 2015 8:28 pm
Submitted a post in the bug forum.
Oct 28, 2015 11:37 am
Dumb question I think I can use Influence on the animals but it will probably be a roll for each one. Since sleepy isn't a "feeling" what would I need for Apathy? Would it fall under the same like as Confusion? Either Black or White? Just Curious... otherwise I'm going back and getting a body or two to use as bait...
Oct 28, 2015 12:18 pm
Oh, body bait. That plan sounds reckless. Why didn't I think of it?
Oct 28, 2015 12:23 pm
It involves carrying a body a long distance on your back and is considered 'not cool man' by the person being used as bait.
Oct 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Remnant says:
Dumb question I think I can use Influence on the animals but it will probably be a roll for each one. Since sleepy isn't a "feeling" what would I need for Apathy? Would it fall under the same like as Confusion? Either Black or White? Just Curious... otherwise I'm going back and getting a body or two to use as bait...
"Calm" is the feeling you're likely seeking. That kind of serenity derives itself from the light side of the Force.
Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm
Anyone else think it's odd I keep rolling dark side to tap into emotions... Maybe I should just give out those dark vibe emotions instead.
Oct 28, 2015 4:03 pm
I think this is why when I run something after this, it'll either be an EOTE and a FAD campaign that has cross-over potential or it'll be a combined campaign. Reading through AOR, it's a good system, but the moral choices are generally too easy. With EOTE there's more grey and that makes for a better background for characters in FAD to struggle with the morality of their choices and conflict.
Oct 28, 2015 4:10 pm
Oh no I'm just saying Heyop isn't really that much of a rainbow and puppy dog type of guy... he should just give in to the dark side and embrace it and you feel stuff.
Oct 28, 2015 4:24 pm
Real quick, Remnant -- I see you've got Vigiliance (Br) instead of Vigilance (Wil) -- do you have a talent/feature that does that or is that a typo? I ask since I've got a roll I have to make with the "Best Vigilance" and it's either you or someone else depending on the stat.
Oct 28, 2015 5:01 pm
It should be Wil no? I figure it was a typo entering everything in.
Oct 28, 2015 5:03 pm
Yup, thanks!
Oct 29, 2015 2:44 am
falryx, I love the triumph. It would be funnier if I accidentally kicked the rock and thought I was boned, and somehow it saved the day. Fits in with the random dumb luck of having the people fall off the bridge earlier. I like where this character is going.
Oct 29, 2015 3:05 am
Well -- the way Stealth had the triumph was that the character could choose to forgo stealth to take the target out of the rest of the encounter -- so, I figured it had to be more than dumb luck. ;)
Oct 29, 2015 3:28 am
In another note -- I got a despair/success on the other wolfpack to sneak up on you -- so I opted to use it to thusly.
Oct 29, 2015 12:42 pm
This will be interesting.
Oct 29, 2015 5:40 pm
How far is Dagger from the new wolf pack? I assume long.

Edit: Also are they canine or feline?
Last edited October 29, 2015 5:41 pm
Oct 29, 2015 5:54 pm
I meant to look at the map this morning -- let me see if I can figure it out from the picture.
Oct 29, 2015 6:00 pm
Yah - long range and canine (they are described as 'ice wolves').
Oct 29, 2015 6:12 pm
@ Falryx I don't know how close they got to use.

@PhantomNimbus I think they're outofline? Now Maxwell Smart them!
Oct 29, 2015 6:13 pm
I feel more like Mr Bean at the moment. I'll do my best.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.