OOC Thread

load previous
Jun 22, 2016 9:15 pm
Dagger can't be no dad.
Jun 22, 2016 9:33 pm
No Self Jedi'ing you're not the Dad!
Jun 23, 2016 6:14 pm
...when the OOC thread has this much movement, it makes me worried about what's in the game thread...
Jun 23, 2016 6:16 pm
DRAMA! I linked this game to Keleth on Twitter. He read over the action and RTed it with commentary about the awesome RP opportunities PbP can provide. I'm really proud of how we all went through this leg of the adventure! It was really fun!
Jun 23, 2016 6:26 pm
PhantomNimbus is trying to have Dagger 'Force Duck out of Child Support'... why are Jedi such bad fathers? T_T

Remnant sent a note to falryx
Jun 23, 2016 6:28 pm
Remnant says:
PhantomNimbus is trying to have Dagger 'Force Duck out of Child Support'... why are Jedi such bad fathers? T_T
There is no child, there is only the support.
There is no death, there is the force.
Jun 29, 2016 7:47 pm
fyi I'll be on 'vacation' out of state starting the 1st going through to the 10th of July. I'll likely have time if I have service to at least keep up on reading threads if they progress but I make no promises on daily postings.
Jun 29, 2016 8:29 pm
Understood and thanks for the heads up. Have fun out there and if there's a need for you to do something, I'll puppet you.
Jun 29, 2016 8:30 pm
make sure you have a few drinks first before he slides his hand up there...
Jun 29, 2016 9:45 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
make sure you have a few drinks first before he slides his hand up there...
I think I'm in the wrong game...
Jun 30, 2016 12:01 am
....perhaps I'll use the verb 'marionette' in the future. :)
Jul 4, 2016 7:22 pm
Sorry for the delay folks -- between the 4th and work, it's been a little insane. Will try and spend some time today before I have to jet for fireworks to get back up to speed with everything.
Jul 6, 2016 1:13 am
Hey all, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one holding up the action!

I also would like to let you know that my circumstances have changed for the foreseeable future: I will not be able to post in any significant way during the day any more. Corporate IT is cracking down on certain types of web traffic, and Gamersplane is flagged as a "games" site. I can work around it, but it requires me to log in off domain. So just won't be able to post as frequently as I'm used to.

Expect me to become a late evening/early morning poster. Only about one or two posts a day max.
Jul 6, 2016 3:33 am
Understood! Glad we aren't losing you, and it's a-ok if you're occasional. szemely is evening only, as well.
Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm
Very sorry all, but I need to bow out of my PbP games for the foreseeable future. I am no longer able to post easily during the day, and I have too much going on in the evenings. My posts have been sporadic, and I feel its time for me to call it rather than drag things out.

I hope to be able to return to at least some games in the future.

I apologize to all the GMs and players I am in games with. I've really enjoyed gaming with all of you! I especially apologize for messing up the narrative of the games I am a player in. I hate to do it, but real life circumstances have forced my hand.

Have fun everyone! I'll really miss posting here!
Jul 15, 2016 7:52 pm
No worries, @Friar_Tuk - it's sad to lose yah, but I understand the need to pull back. Hopefully you can pull out of all but a few so you don't completely disappear. Much like Kaveri, we'll throw Urik into the stable so you can return with/to him in the future!
Jul 15, 2016 9:39 pm
hmm.. well I was going to have urik pose as my son if I needed to lie some more. you going to NPC him for a scene?
Jul 15, 2016 9:56 pm
can do.
Jul 15, 2016 10:04 pm
@PN: did I miss anything in the cantina from you? or are you just kinda coasting 'til next scene?
Jul 18, 2016 2:51 pm
I think I will coast to the next scene. I'm trying to think if there is anything else I want to ask the bartender, but I think he already gave me some knowledge I needed. I'll enjoy the meal and thank him politely.

Not planning on making a scene.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.