OOC Thread

load previous
Dec 5, 2015 6:29 am
what are the characteristics? like intelligence? and what is the highest they can get, same with skills? and one more question, you say 5x the skill rank i want, so if i buy skill lv 5, it would cost 25xp (5 x 5 = 25)?
Dec 5, 2015 9:20 am
Characteristics are your brawny, agility, etc so yes like intelligence. Six is the cap for those, if figure, skills are the same. Although you could have a higher skill than characteristic. Agility of two and rank 3 ranged light would be YYG. It would be 25 if it's core and assuming you had rank 4 already.
Dec 5, 2015 3:22 pm
As Remnant indicates, you have to buy each skill level in turn.

If you have a career skill to get from level 1 to level 3 would cost:

2 * 5 + 3 * 5 = 25xp.

If you had level 3 and wanted to go to five, it would be:

4 * 5 + 5 * 5 = 45xp.

Non-career skills add 5xp to the cost.
Dec 7, 2015 8:22 pm
Whoa! I don't pay attention for one weekend and S$^& starts getting real in here!
Dec 8, 2015 2:54 pm
Well that went badly... I blame it on the alcohol
Dec 14, 2015 4:09 am
Kenny, you can get the extended hilt which will add 1 to the damage and has a mod you can add with a 1 purple Mechanics that'll add 1 vicious to it as well. Your lightsaber crystal also has numerous Mods you can try adding to it. They start with 1 purple mechanics, and add 1 purple for each additional mod you add. The available Mods for the Illum Chrystal are:
2 vicious +1
4 damage +1
1 decrease the Crit rating by 1
Dec 14, 2015 4:39 am
not sure if meta gameing is okay, but "steve" can mod stuff for you guys : Gear Head Rank 1 - Remove 1 die per rank of GearHead from Mechanics checks, halve credit costs to add mods to attachments. (now credit cost to add mods to attachments at 1/2 cost)
Dec 14, 2015 12:41 pm
I'll pick up the +4 damage one. Will the quartermster install or should I get "Steve"?
Dec 14, 2015 12:49 pm
That's actually 4 separate +1 damage mods. You get reduced difficulty of working on your own lightsaber which is why it's starts at 1 purple (and actually with crystal mods, you can add a number of force die equal to your force rating) so if Steve Mods it, it'll be 3 purple (2 purple with his gear head)

The quartermaster can give you the extended hilt which adds +1 to damage and doesn't require a check to install.
Dec 14, 2015 1:29 pm
I put the general things I was requesting in my post, let me know if you need page reference for the Three Point Hardness and I'll link.
Dec 14, 2015 2:23 pm
I'll just take the extended halt for now then.
Dec 17, 2015 7:57 pm
Good news everyone! I think I've finally gotten past the part of my job that's been taking all my time so I should be able to post more often now.
Dec 17, 2015 8:04 pm
*Does the Kermit 'Yay' dance*

Also would I be able to get a Weapon Harness at the QM?
Last edited December 17, 2015 9:12 pm
Dec 20, 2015 7:17 pm
I swear guys, im TOTALLY not trying to make a robot army. i swear.
Dec 24, 2015 12:00 am
what exactly would i need to do in game to make another pit droid mechanic in the game, and mod the mouse droid to have spider legs for more maneuverability, and a smaller version of a pit droid head for light/cam?
Dec 29, 2015 2:58 pm
Making a pit droid is going to take a 3 purple with 1 black Mechanics check to built it from the parts you've got, but it'll also take days to get it built and working properly. The mouse droid upgrade I guess we'll treat like adding Mods to equipment so the first upgrade will be 3 purple, the add a purple die for each upgrade after.
Dec 30, 2015 6:55 am
is that with consideration to my mechanics rank 1?
Dec 30, 2015 12:15 pm
justin666 says:
is that with consideration to my mechanics rank 1?
No your talents can remove some dice like usual
Jan 1, 2016 10:57 am
also, will inventor (When constructing new items or modifying attachments, add 1 die or remove 1 die per rank of Inventor.) also allow me to take off 1 die, same as gearhead? at least in regards for creating the extra pit-droid mechanic.

and as a side note, may i use the 3 advantage from modifying the mouse droid for some blue die boosts on the pit droid?
Last edited January 1, 2016 11:00 am
Jan 6, 2016 9:39 pm
Happy New Year, did we lose a few people? DW? *poke poke*
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.