OOC Discussion

load previous
Nov 6, 2015 11:23 pm
Do the wolves count towards the "2 or more" successes? :)
Nov 6, 2015 11:24 pm
CancerMan says:
Do the wolves count towards the "2 or more" successes? :)
Adding in two more "party members" bumps the requirement to 3 or more party members (which you've already done)

It requires that at least half the group succeed
Nov 7, 2015 12:48 am
Just a heads-up, I am very busy on weekends (wife and three kids) so I post a LOT less. I will, however, try to keep up.
Nov 7, 2015 2:35 am
No worries, I think weekends are busy for most of us.
Nov 9, 2015 2:02 pm
Just waiting on Moofs' action for the surprise round.
Nov 10, 2015 6:32 pm
(OoC clarifications: this goblin, probably the Yeemik character, is up above us, on the edge of the drop, or is he at the edge of the steps up to the upper area? Also, how far is he from each of us? Finally, are we still on the initiative from before, or will you roll again?)
Nov 10, 2015 6:35 pm
He is up above you, at the edge of the drop (about 10 feet). He is about 10 feet from Kama now, 15 from Wish, Hollow and Xora (though from different angles). Initiative is pretty well over, this will be more of a free-form thing. If you want to try something, state it and make any rolls you think are applicable.
Nov 10, 2015 9:54 pm
Huh. Sucks to be Sildar, or anyone else being rescued by a party completely without healing.
Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm
spaceseeker19 says:
Huh. Sucks to be Sildar, or anyone else being rescued by a party completely without healing.
That's half the fun of having a party with no healing :)

Plus you should have a potion left
Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm
I guess I'm more of a warm and fuzzy Dragonborn.
Nov 11, 2015 12:06 am
Moofsalot says:
I guess I'm more of a warm and fuzzy Dragonborn.
Yeemik probably thinks so now
Nov 11, 2015 3:02 pm
I must remember to always open the thread in another window and refresh it before I post - I had a completely different response (although it still started with the That worked??! comment) written - in which Wish helps Sildar out of the cave and started asking questions about when/if they were going back - and posted it before I saw that Hollow was attacking (which was made just before I started composing mine). Then I went and edited my response to have him attack. Attacking actually fits Wish's flaw; I just need to make a point of always reloading and checking to make sure...

...it's happened three times with this game so far, at least. I'd play this dim-wittedness into Wish's character, except that he's not surprised by sudden action, I am.

All that's to say that I'm delighted with the pace of this adventure so far.
Last edited November 11, 2015 3:04 pm
Nov 11, 2015 3:31 pm
This adventure has been moving rather quickly! I've been having a hard time keeping up too, especially with all the other games I'm in.
Nov 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Naatkinson says:
This adventure has been moving rather quickly! I've been having a hard time keeping up too, especially with all the other games I'm in.
Don't let yourself get overwhelmed. As far as I'm concerned as long as you post once a day it's fine. Well one significant post a day. A simple yes/no to a question maybe shouldn't count. But if you've posted in the last 24(+/-) hours and just don't feel up to posting more I won't get mad about it.
Nov 11, 2015 6:39 pm
Yes, ditto.
Nov 11, 2015 7:57 pm
We will move onto the next stage whenever you are all ready :)
Nov 12, 2015 1:57 am
So meeting back up with the cart or should we just jump to the party arriving in Phandolin with the cart?
Nov 12, 2015 2:14 am
I'll leave that up to you all
Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm
Did the goblin drag the litter to the wagon, or did they drag it all the way to Phandalin?
Last edited November 12, 2015 5:37 pm
Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm
I wanted them to carry it all the way to Phandalin. When we get there, I was going to offer them as guides to the Lionshield Coster, just so we wouldn't have to.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.