Absences

load previous
Aug 11, 2019 11:40 pm
HypCo says:
This post is long overdue but I've been either unable or unwanting, I will be taking an indefinite break that I foresee to be long. Thank you for all the good times and I'm sorry.

- Ryan
Best of luck to you!
Aug 12, 2019 1:16 pm
Ditto Naat's statement!
Aug 12, 2019 8:52 pm
Message from Falconloft thanks to Discord:

"For anyone whos' in my games, I'm sorry for the delay. I'm in the middle of a server upgrade that was supposed to take three hours, but - thanks to the immense catalog of knowledge in the form of the HP technician assigned to the case - has actually taken four days."
Aug 13, 2019 9:21 am
HypCo says:
This post is long overdue but I've been either unable or unwanting, I will be taking an indefinite break that I foresee to be long. Thank you for all the good times and I'm sorry.

- Ryan
Sorry to hear that mate. Hope to see you back around here at some point
Aug 15, 2019 5:02 pm
Anyone have Ferdy in their game? It's been a couple of weeks since he posted in my games and hasn't answered my PM yet.
Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm
I have him in a game and the GM just posted that due to IRL events he cannot seem to post right now. Don't know anymore than that,
Aug 16, 2019 7:47 pm
Thanks!
Aug 19, 2019 8:23 am
Anyone heard from Aldrusian? I know he’s in a lot of games and has been absent for a month.
Aug 19, 2019 12:16 pm
Nope. He just stopped posting without a word in my game about the same time (as best I an tell) as he dropped from all the others.

:-(

Hope he's okay.
Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm
I'll be on holiday from this Saturday until the following weekend and I'm likely to be completely off the grid, so we'll be on hold until I return. Sorry for those games in mid combat!
Aug 25, 2019 11:20 am
I'm going to be flying to Aruba for a few days. I guess if I neglected to say so in any games I am in, I will return on 8/29 likely will not post that night though
Aug 28, 2019 2:37 pm
I've got a tsunami of work coming in, will resurface on Sunday.
Aug 28, 2019 3:19 pm
Oh, good. That will give me time to give Pim a bath.
Aug 28, 2019 3:27 pm
Well, better a tsunami of work than a literal tsunami... :P
Aug 28, 2019 3:28 pm
Just letting my DM and players know I will be away Friday through Monday. Do not know if I will be able to post at all.
Aug 28, 2019 9:58 pm
I'm flying to New Zealand tomorrow for a 2 week vacation. Gonna try and keep my games from falling behind while I'm gone, but if I'm conspicuously silent at any point in time through the Sept. 13th, that's why.
Aug 29, 2019 9:45 am
I'm moving to a different city tomorrow, without my PC for the first weeks.
I'm also starting at a new work place where I don't know my work times at the moment.
All in all I'll probably be a little less active, since it takes longer to type and format via smartphone and I won't have as much time as now (I can do this at work in between calls at the moment.)
Aug 29, 2019 11:23 am
I'll be off for 2 weeks or so. I should have access through my mobile, but not sure if I have time for cross-checking information and long posts :(
Sep 6, 2019 10:10 pm
Saturday and Sunday, hurricane Dorian will be hitting my part of Canada. I may have no interwebs for the weekend
Sep 6, 2019 10:47 pm
We made it through without even losing power. I wish you the same luck we had!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.