Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Index of Public Games

Mar 27, 2020 2:01 am
Hey bigfootrules, could you post links to the game? To the Game Details and to the Forums please.
Mar 27, 2020 3:16 am
Qralloq says:
Hey bigfootrules, could you post links to the game? To the Game Details and to the Forums please.
https://gamersplane.com/games/2253/

https://gamersplane.com/forums/5540/
Jun 6, 2020 11:55 pm
An Adventure Unlike Any Other is a time-traveling GURPS game.

AD&D Mega Campaign is a 1st edition AD&D game that seeks to play through some of the classic modules of yore.

Hero High focuses on teenaged super-heroes and high school problems. I am accepting players for this one.

Into the Borderlands is a 5E reworking of the classic adventures In Search of the Unknown and Keep on the Borderlands.

This is a solo running of the Kingmaker adventure path for Pathfinder 1E.

Top Secret is an older, but lots of fun, espionage game.
Last edited June 7, 2020 2:08 am, a total of 2 times
Jun 7, 2020 12:01 am
Hey WhtKnt, could you post links to the forums? They don't show up on the Game Details pages to non players.
Jun 7, 2020 2:03 am
Sure, I'll correct it.

EDIT: Corrected.
Last edited June 7, 2020 2:08 am, a total of 1 time
Aug 29, 2020 10:24 pm
Might as well add my marble to the mix.

Paracosms and Rinds
(Nongenre specific / Reality-mingling)
(QuestWorlds / HeroQuest 2nd)
[ +- ] Spoiler: A vague gist
Last edited August 29, 2020 11:00 pm, a total of 3 times
Aug 29, 2020 10:33 pm
This is a list of public GP-games on GP. If you have such a game please provide the links to the forums and I'll add it to the list in the first post.
Aug 29, 2020 10:41 pm
Hi Qralloq,

Forgive this poor ignorant duffer; I mean no harm. Here's the link to PnR's forums:

Paracosms and Rinds
Forums
Last edited August 29, 2020 11:02 pm, a total of 1 time
Nov 8, 2020 2:28 pm
I have recently started up two public games that people might be interested in having a look at.
They're both using the Wildsea system.

What Lurks in Darkness has the characters sailing an ocean made of trees to check up on a town with which contact was lost after a natural disaster [Game Page / Forums]

In Soul and Blood, the characters came across a treetop-ship on a religious voyage that has been attacked, the crew and passengers murdered and mutilated in some gruesome ritual. [Game Page / Forums]
Nov 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Where on the Plains is Eugenia Baxter Billingsley? - 2e Chronicles of Darkness (nWoD) game in which the PCs are investigating the sudden and mysterious disappearance of Eugenia, the elderly, beloved CEO of a large pharmaceutical company. [Game Details/Forums
Jan 20, 2021 8:38 pm
With the big reveal out of the way, I feel confident I can make my one-shot game public now. The Void Between The Stars.
[ +- ] Spoiler: Game synopsis.
2 of 2
< 1 2

You do not have permission to post in this thread.