Escape from Skull Prison/Character Sheets

load previous
Jun 1, 2020 6:05 am
OOC:
I hope you're doing better! Is it from work or exercise?
Jun 1, 2020 12:59 pm
Myron watches Epi gracefully pick his way down the corridor without making a sound, he's not nearly as graceful and envies the man's dexterity.
Jun 2, 2020 2:23 am
Epi makes it safely to the closed elevator.OK now that we are all here, lets get going! the longer we stay here the more we risk getting our souls eaten Irwin whispers. He inserts the card and you follow him down into the elevator. a calm but annoying tune plays as you wait for your destination. you arrive to the Beta Level in Outer Halls where some of the more Dangerous inmates are kept. most of them have been released thanks to the power outage. sounds of combat are heard. possibly inmates fighting Skull sentinels.
Jun 2, 2020 12:49 pm
Myron looks to try and justify his being in this group, so he'll be ready to shoot if they're attacked.
Jun 2, 2020 2:17 pm
Lurk also prepares his Halberd. He will try to see if there is a possible way to navigate around the fighting. If not, then he will have to carve a path...
OOC:
What's the numbers on each side and is there areas with lesser people?
Jun 2, 2020 3:07 pm
RoAries says:
Lurk also prepares his Halberd. He will try to see if there is a possible way to navigate around the fighting. If not, then he will have to carve a path...
OOC:
What's the numbers on each side and is there areas with lesser people?
you mean how many are there or their hit points and abilities?
Jun 3, 2020 3:32 pm
OOC:
I mean how many are there. But you could describe how they fight and how tough they look. I prefer not to be spoiled by exact stats.
Jun 4, 2020 4:25 am
RoAries says:
OOC:
I mean how many are there. But you could describe how they fight and how tough they look. I prefer not to be spoiled by exact stats.
i would have to roll for how many.

you see the source of the sounds of battle and find...

3d6 ( 2, 4, 6 ) = 12

12 inmates fighting..

1d6+1 ( 4 ) + 1 = 5

5 Skull Sentinels .

among them are many twice as many individuals of both sides laying on the ground dead or dying.
Jun 4, 2020 2:27 pm
Lurk turns around to his companions. "Hey guys, any ideas of evading this crowd? Otherwise, prepare to get messy..."
Last edited June 4, 2020 2:27 pm
Jun 4, 2020 8:00 pm
OOC:
The back thing is a complete mystery. After 3 trips to the Chiro and a couple days rest it's almost completely gone. I think I may have just slept wrong. It's usually something as simple as that.
Epi turns to the others and says,"The inmates seem to have the upper hand. Let's not look for any trouble but if any falls into our laps, do not hesitate. The Sentinels are the ones trying to keep us in here." He turns and urges Erwin to find the route through the mess. He will make sure that the other inmates know that Erwin is doing their bidding.
Last edited June 4, 2020 8:01 pm
Jun 5, 2020 3:25 am
i assume you do not want combat yet.

Irwin then talks to them Inmates and Skull Sentinels are nothing compared to Commander Farrak my commanding officer.
Jun 5, 2020 2:36 pm
Lurk strokes his chin. "Hmm, alright. So our plan is to help defeat the Sentinels and gain the trust of the inmates? I can't say I don't mind being the leader of a group of tough fighters. That is if they would listen to us..."
Jun 5, 2020 6:13 pm
RoAries says:
Lurk strokes his chin. "Hmm, alright. So our plan is to help defeat the Sentinels and gain the trust of the inmates? I can't say I don't mind being the leader of a group of tough fighters. That is if they would listen to us..."
dose this mean you want to enter combat now?
Jun 6, 2020 9:36 am
OOC:
If by entering combat, you mean doing initiatives now, then sure.
Jun 7, 2020 3:11 am
RoAries says:
OOC:
If by entering combat, you mean doing initiatives now, then sure.
ok do you have your weapons?
Jun 7, 2020 6:01 am
Lurk has his Halberd and Myron has his gun atleast. Lurk will approach the battle and calls out a battle cry. "Death to the Sentinels! Let none stop our escape!"
Last edited June 7, 2020 6:02 am
Jun 7, 2020 7:21 pm
OOC:
What part of don't hesitate to fight if it falls into our lap leads anyone to believe that we're looking for a fight?
"Only fight the Sentinels if they attack us first. Look for a way through the fighting," calls Epi.
Jun 8, 2020 12:10 am
One of The Sentinels See You...

Time for a Reaction Roll

2d6 (3,2)=5

The Sentinel says "stop! go back to your cells or there will be trouble! Don't make me Ask twice!"
Jun 8, 2020 5:05 am
Using his 'That's an easy target' ability Epi will stop moving, raise his rifle, take careful aim and fire at the Sentinel.
OOC:
I assume the reaction roll is something you need from each of us. And I will withhold any other rolls until after reaction is made.

Rolls

Reaction - (2d6)

(42) = 6

Jun 8, 2020 5:40 am
i am still trying to understand the rules of combat but i think i'll accept this for now

The bullet goes right through the the Sentinel's head killing him instantly. one other Sentinel fires his rifle at Epi's shoulder dealing 5 damage points to your Vitality score.

Rolls

enemy attack - (1d6+1)

(4) + 1 = 5

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.