Escape from Skull Prison/Character Sheets

load previous
Jun 8, 2020 8:09 am
With the hope that the inmates know not to fight them, Lurk charges in further to aim for the Sentinel that fired at his buddy.
OOC:
Sorry for making a late decision, but can I set my favourite weapon type for my Tough feature to be heavy weapons? Also, what is the difference of my level and the enemy HDs?
Last edited June 8, 2020 8:17 am

Rolls

Reaction roll? - (2d6)

(15) = 6

Attacking(Physique 15) - (2d6)

(36) = 9

Damage(1d6+1 and +1 from Tough feat) - (1d6+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Jun 8, 2020 7:24 pm
RoAries says:
With the hope that the inmates know not to fight them, Lurk charges in further to aim for the Sentinel that fired at his buddy.
OOC:
Sorry for making a late decision, but can I set my favourite weapon type for my Tough feature to be heavy weapons? Also, what is the difference of my level and the enemy HDs?
umm i don't know if those kind of rolls in the rule book or not btw the enemy's HD is 3.

Lurk hits the Sentinel in the head breaking his neck and killing him instantly. a Sentinel runs up points a gun at at Lurk .
Jun 9, 2020 10:16 pm
Epi shakes off the wound and waves the others forward and toward the exit while keeping an eye open for other sentinels.
Last edited June 9, 2020 10:16 pm
Jun 20, 2020 7:53 pm
RoAries says:
OOC:
who is next now?
well i left you at gunpoint with a skull sentinel. want to disarm him using a physique roll?
Jun 21, 2020 4:56 am
Epi had his back to Lurk so did not see the brief fight and its aftermath. He is still trying to hurry everyone along while keeping an eye on the main body of the fight between the sentinels and the prisoners.
Jun 21, 2020 3:49 pm
OOC:
Sorry, i think have rolled wrongly for my earlier attack. I'll ask again, may I set Heavy weapons as favoured weapon type?
Lurk goes to the Sentinel aiming at him with a gun, and attempts to beat aside the firearm with his polearm.
Last edited June 21, 2020 3:53 pm

Rolls

Physique(15) - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Jun 21, 2020 6:48 pm
RoAries says:
OOC:
Sorry, i think have rolled wrongly for my earlier attack. I'll ask again, may I set Heavy weapons as favoured weapon type?
Lurk goes to the Sentinel aiming at him with a gun, and attempts to beat aside the firearm with his polearm.
sure go ahead.

unfortunately Lurk couldn't disarm him in time as the sentinel shoots him in the shoulder, losing 3 vitality points in damage.
Jul 3, 2020 6:27 am
OOC:
Who is next now? Or do I get to just continuously act?
Jul 3, 2020 6:41 am
RoAries says:
OOC:
Who is next now? Or do I get to just continuously act?
I dont know maybe it could be epi's turn
Jul 3, 2020 5:46 pm
OOC:
So, Lurk was injured but I'm not clear on what happened to the Sentinel.
Epi turns and looks at Lurk to see what is holding him up. There apparently was an encounter between Lurk and a Sentinel.
Jul 3, 2020 11:11 pm
Aldrusian says:
OOC:
So, Lurk was injured but I'm not clear on what happened to the Sentinel.
Epi turns and looks at Lurk to see what is holding him up. There apparently was an encounter between Lurk and a Sentinel.
the sentinel who shot Lurk sees you! and is ready for the kill.
Jul 4, 2020 3:46 am
Again I'm confused. I thought you had stated that Lurk had disarmed him. Being 'ready for the kill' indicates that the attacker has weapon in hand.
Jul 4, 2020 5:48 am
Aldrusian says:
Again I'm confused. I thought you had stated that Lurk had disarmed him. Being 'ready for the kill' indicates that the attacker has weapon in hand.
he failed to disarm him.
Jul 4, 2020 8:42 pm
OOC:
Sorry, I must have misinterpreted what I read. I read that "Lurk couldn't disarm him in time as the sentinel shoots him in the shoulder." I interpreted that to mean that Lurk's defensive maneuver knocked the weapon away as it was firing but the timing was such that Lurk was still hit.
Epi sees that the Sentinel is stilled armed so brings his own weapon up and fires.

Rolls

Attack with rifle - Agility (17) - (2d6)

(11) = 2

Damage - (1d6+1)

(2) + 1 = 3

Jul 6, 2020 12:09 am
Aldrusian says:
OOC:
Sorry, I must have misinterpreted what I read. I read that "Lurk couldn't disarm him in time as the sentinel shoots him in the shoulder." I interpreted that to mean that Lurk's defensive maneuver knocked the weapon away as it was firing but the timing was such that Lurk was still hit.
Epi sees that the Sentinel is stilled armed so brings his own weapon up and fires.
the bullet goes right through the Sentinel's chest. he falls over, dead. the two remaining Sentinels see you and one of them prepares to fire at Epi.
Jul 6, 2020 2:27 am
OOC:
epi's turn? Or mine?
Jul 6, 2020 5:35 am
OOC:
Do we no longer have Quentin or the Professor with us? If the players are gone are they acting as npc's? If neither can act it would be Lurk's turn.
Jul 6, 2020 5:45 am
Aldrusian says:
OOC:
Do we no longer have Quentin or the Professor with us? If the players are gone are they acting as npc's? If neither can act it would be Lurk's turn.
i don't really know. it can be Lurk's Turn i guess.
Jul 12, 2020 9:33 am
Lurk stares down the Sentinel that shot him, and goes in to slay him.

Rolls

Attacking(Physique 15) - (1d20)

(13) = 13

damage - (1d6+1)

(2) + 1 = 3

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.