Escape from Skull Prison/Character Sheets

load previous
Jul 12, 2020 5:06 pm
OOC:
What are the other prisoners doing if there are only two other sentinels left? Epi wasn't expecting to have to fight off all the Sentinels.
Jul 13, 2020 6:55 am
Aldrusian says:
OOC:
What are the other prisoners doing if there are only two other sentinels left? Epi wasn't expecting to have to fight off all the Sentinels.
to be honest i kind of wrote myself into a corner there.
Jul 13, 2020 6:56 am
OOC:
Btw, what is a positive die? Is it rolling an extra 1d6, or 1d20?
Jul 13, 2020 7:16 am
RoAries says:
OOC:
Btw, what is a positive die? Is it rolling an extra 1d6, or 1d20?
Ooc When a test is made with a Positive Die, the
player rolls 2d20s and choose the one they prefer for the result (normally the one that results in a
higher number but still within the success interval). On the other hand, when a Negative Die is imposed
on a test, the player rolls 2d20s and the Overlord chooses the one to use as the result (usually the one
that complicates the adventurer’s life the most). to sum it up.
Jul 13, 2020 7:20 am
RoAries says:
Lurk stares down the Sentinel that shot him, and goes in to slay him.
ooc techically the sentinel that shot you was killed by epi but whateves

Lurk beheads the sentinel, his head goes flying as blood splatters your face. the last sentinel tries to run away but is killed by an inmate.

one of the inmates approaches our heroes.

reaction roll 2d6

(10)=10

it was the reptilian rhino inmate that Lurk saved.

you saved me once. it is time i repaid you. i am Galdem, former member of the Barbaric legions. he introduced himself.
Jul 13, 2020 8:21 am
"That is great to hear. We need all the help we can get." Lurk will also try to recall if he knows of the Barbaric Legions.
OOC:
Does he know of that group?
Jul 13, 2020 6:08 pm
Seeing that the Sentinels are now neutralized Epi looks around to find the other members of their party as well as their guide. He will pick up any of the dead Sentinels weapons that are still nearby.
Aug 2, 2020 1:31 am
Galdem explains how he was framed for murdering a fellow barbarian by a spy for the Overlords. but Irwin asks why he and the others should trust him.
Aug 3, 2020 9:06 am
Lurk tells Irwin to shut it. He decided that this Galdem should be trust-worthy enough. Whether or not he is lying, Lurk recognises the reptilian rhino as an honourable warrior. "Let's just get moving on then." He says keeping an eye out for more enemies.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.