Saltmarsh

load previous
Apr 16, 2021 1:06 am
OOC:
Can I buy a healer's kit for 5gp (this is in AD&D5e) - bandages etc. ? (So far he has been using an old cloak, torn into strips)
OOC:
I propose to make further donations. I note that in Osric paladins have to give the whole surplus after expenses. Is this the case in your campaign? I don't know what further expenses he may incur so propose to retain some of this for future expenses so he is not in penury and make further donations.
[ +- ] Religious institutions in Saltmarsh
OOC:
Is St.Cuthbert of the Cudgel of Lawful Good alignment? I ask this because I have read somewhwere (on the net) that it is Lawful Neutral.
Apr 16, 2021 3:10 am
Mike says:
OOC:
Can I buy a healer's kit for 5gp (this is in AD&D5e) - bandages etc. ? (So far he has been using an old cloak, torn into strips)
Sure, no problem there.
Mike says:
OOC:
I propose to make further donations. I note that in Osric paladins have to give the whole surplus after expenses. Is this the case in your campaign? I don't know what further expenses he may incur so propose to retain some of this for future expenses so he is not in penury and make further donations.
This is the case here as well, but "living expenses" is very loosely defined, so I have no problem with you holding onto a little for emergencies.
Mike says:
OOC:
Is St.Cuthbert of the Cudgel of Lawful Good alignment? I ask this because I have read somewhwere (on the net) that it is Lawful Neutral.
Uh, yeah, St. Cuthbert is an interesting case in that he actually has clerics of both alignments. This page will fill you in on the different sects that worship Cuthbert.
Apr 18, 2021 12:10 am
OOC:
Is there a Temple of Heironeous in Seaton? If so Venemar will donate 600gp, when he travelled there to buy the plate mail etc. (If not he will split this 600gp between the Church of Procan and the shrine of St.Cuthbert of the Cudgel.)

He will also donate 252gp 6sp and 7cp to the shrine of St. Cuthbert of the Cudgel in Saltmarsh.

He has already donated 500gp to the Church of Procan in Saltmarsh.

I have adjusted the character sheet accordingly.
Last edited April 18, 2021 10:18 pm
Apr 18, 2021 5:46 am
OOC:
Okay, sounds good. A new post will go up tomorrow. I just got a little busy.
Apr 18, 2021 5:55 pm
OOC:
The adventure continues in the Danger at Dunwater thread!
Apr 18, 2021 10:27 pm
OOC:
Before setting out on the adventure Venemar leaves the following with Hiram Faulkner:
- 275gp
- Surcoat
- One set of good quality travelling clothes
- wooden Holy symbol
Last edited April 18, 2021 10:43 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.