Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings

load previous
Jun 18, 2018 12:55 pm
As Gongar and the group arrive at the jail he points at one of the guards One of your compatriots told us that Nualia and Tsuto vanished out of their cells, he said there was shaking, a bright flash and Singing? Is that how you all remember it? He motions for the guard to speak as they move into the cell area to investigate.
OOC:
Gongar wants to look around the cells to see if the stonework has been tampered with.

Rolls

Perception (stonework) - (1d20+4)

(5) + 4 = 9

Jun 18, 2018 5:05 pm
Archie arrives in time to see Gongar investigating the cells for any sort of tampering. After a short time, he gives up, unable to find anything odd about the stone of the cells.
Jun 18, 2018 11:26 pm
Shadow asks the guards, "Did you see which way they headed?"
Jun 19, 2018 1:08 am
Archie looks toward Lyrie's cell.
Jun 19, 2018 7:47 pm
The guards shake their heads in response to Shadow's question, "I wish we did," one of them says in response to both Gongar and Shadow, "There was light and music, and then they were gone!"

Lyrie waves at Archie and walks over to the edge of her cell, "You must be here to see what happened to Nualia, eh?" she say, shaking her head, "I wish I could help you, I really do, but she was here and then... poof, gone. Definitely some sort of magic, is all I know."
Jun 19, 2018 9:41 pm
Magic is not my forte. Is there any way to track where they might have gone?
Jun 20, 2018 3:21 am
Archie shakes his head, frowning. "If I were trained Divination magicks, there might be a way. Unfortunately, I only take arcane energies and funnel them into my extracts and mutagens. Most of my "magic" is transfigurative in nature. If I had been here to witness it, perhaps there was a chance, but alas. We were all duped."

Thread locked