A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Aug 11, 2016 10:05 am
Reading papers

Rolls

Library use (60) - (1d100)

(26) = 26

Aug 11, 2016 12:47 pm
After spending his time reading mathis goes and finds the librarian again.

"You said any time you get books on ancient civilizations or such they seem to disappear. Any idea where they might be going? If I helped to get them back could I borrow them?
Aug 11, 2016 2:56 pm
"I have no idea, they just vanished whenever I got something in to the point I stopped ordering new ones. Can't imagine where you're find them, but of course you could if you found them! We're only talking about half a dozen or so but it's enough for me to stop wasting money on replacements."
Aug 11, 2016 5:43 pm
OK, well lets start with what you do know. Do you have a list of what books where stolen? And how long ago the last one was stolen?
Aug 11, 2016 7:24 pm
"Thank you for all your help Amanda, I wouldn't have found this without you. Say, you said you lived here all your life, you must know about some of the thinks that have been going on in the town? Have you heard any romours or anything?"
Aug 11, 2016 8:24 pm
"I'm sorry Mathis, my memory isn't what it used to be. A year, two? And as for titles, no I don't have records."
Aug 11, 2016 8:27 pm
"I don't take much notice of rumour, to be honest. What about you? Have you seen Sarah's Shade yet? You're staying in the Maclearan house right?"
Aug 12, 2016 1:16 am
Shark_Bone sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Aug 12, 2016 12:07 pm
"Well I don't know about a shade but we certainly saw .....something. Have you ever seen anything in the woods?
OOC:
What do I need to roll to see if Amanda knows more than she is letting on?
Aug 12, 2016 12:42 pm
OOC:
What time of day is it getting to be?
Aug 12, 2016 8:43 pm
Scotash says:
"Well I don't know about a shade but we certainly saw .....something. Have you ever seen anything in the woods?
OOC:
What do I need to roll to see if Amanda knows more than she is letting on?
OOC:
Psychology or psychoanalysis
Aug 12, 2016 8:45 pm
"I've not been in the woods. I always wanted to play the game, you know the one where you stay in the house all night, but other kids wouldn't let me come with them."
Aug 12, 2016 8:46 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Shark_Bone
Aug 12, 2016 8:49 pm
Mathis feels a dead end here, but is polite enough not to say anything.
Thank you Mrs. Carruthers, i will do my best to find those books.
Seeing Joseph still talking to Mrs. Wells he walks over.
So what are you two talking about? Anything good?
Aug 12, 2016 8:57 pm
As Mathis come over, Amanda suddenly gets embarrassed, "I'd better get back to work" she coyly smiles at Joseph and returns to the desk.
Aug 12, 2016 9:00 pm
OOC:
well dick and balls, didn't mean to do that.
Mathis looks at Joseph
Didn't mean to block you man, sorry about that. Did you find anything out?
Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Aug 13, 2016 1:43 am
Shark_Bone sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Aug 13, 2016 6:39 am
"Oh, eh, thanks for your help Amanda"

Joseph turns to Mathis

"Don't worry about it. We managed to find this, not sure what use it will be" he heads Mathis the information he found on Cobbs corner.

"Hey, does anything strike you as strange with these 2?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.