Gamers exPlane YouTube Series

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 23, 2021 11:19 am
Today I have for your very viewing pleasure a fun and informative 90 minute conversation with Remnant.

Url: https://youtu.be/4_fv5knPMxg
I've also loaded up the prior Qralloqian Lore videos as separate videos with their own Playlist, in the event that anyone wants to link them. I'll set up another schedule for releasing these, maybe Mondays.

Gamers Plane Tips Episode List
Last edited July 23, 2021 11:21 am
Jul 30, 2021 12:47 am
Hey all, it's already Friday in Australia so I published the video early. Enjoy!

Episode 11

Podcast version had been uploaded.
Aug 6, 2021 1:27 pm
I'd like to introduce long time GP-user Knifesedgegames!

Url link
Aug 8, 2021 10:08 pm
I liked the conversation on how different groups get into the fantasy genre! Good work as always. Thanks for posting!
Aug 9, 2021 11:26 pm
Did you know we had a browsable public Character Libarry? I did not, until a few days ago.

Note, I've been making tutorial videos, and those are stored here:

Here's a summary of them so far:
Qralloqian Lore Episode List

(Note: the first five are simply the isolated videos from Gamers exPlane Episodes 4 through 9

Last Unread Post

Making Character Sheets Public

For GMs, The Admin Control Panel

Private Notes

Posting as your character

Using the Dice Roller

On The Fly Battle Maps

Creating a Game and Recruiting

Exploring The Character Library
Aug 9, 2021 11:34 pm
Thanks again to Qralloq for going to the trouble of doing this, and making all the content available. Dug the interview with Knifesedgegames, too!

...though I'm not so sure about that introvert business. A good topic for debate, perhaps.
Last edited August 9, 2021 11:34 pm
Aug 13, 2021 2:21 pm
Let me present to you Khakiphil. He and I talked about the usual and then about game balance: what that means, how to measure it, how to achieve it, and how is that related to player agency.

Url link: https://youtu.be/fmOFZPjX5y8

Podcast will be uploaded shortly.
Aug 20, 2021 1:21 am
Season One Finale
Keleth was gracious enough to lend me his time. Over two hours, he and I discussed a myriad of topics about GP, past, present and future. A must view, in your hosts humble opinion.

If you watch only one GxP video this year, here it is!

Direct URL link
Aug 21, 2021 3:58 am
I'm playing GxP catch up this weekend. Finally watched Episode 9 (Phil_Ozzy_Fer) and left another one of my overly-long comments. XD

Remnant is next! I'll get to Keleth's by tomorrow I hope!

Really enjoying these! Thanks, everyone!
Aug 21, 2021 3:33 pm
Episode 8 (Remnant) done. Remnant, you've always been a riot in the best way possible and this talk has been no exception! I'm happy to finally put a face to the name and all the craziness!
Aug 23, 2021 2:28 am
I through up a video today on using and managing Subscriptions.

Aug 23, 2021 2:53 am
I just noticed the freeze screen is less than flattering of me. Damn you algorithms!
Aug 23, 2021 4:28 am
I thought those were set by the creator?
Aug 23, 2021 4:35 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I thought those were set by the creator?
Qralloq didn't do me any favors either, if that's the case. ;)
Aug 23, 2021 5:34 am
Also finally finished the season finale. Awesome stuff! Bravo -- a great interview, Keleth and Qralloq.
Aug 23, 2021 6:06 am
I think creators can set them but if they don't, Youtube does it automatically

Len

Aug 23, 2021 7:26 am
YouTube will automatically generate three video still captures to use as the video's thumbnail, or allow you to upload your own.
Aug 23, 2021 1:25 pm
lenpelletier says:
YouTube will automatically generate three video still captures to use as the video's thumbnail, or allow you to upload your own.
This is what I've heard from some YT content creators as well.
Aug 23, 2021 1:40 pm
I know they allow some thumbnail input, but I haven't played with that. Maybe I should.
Aug 23, 2021 2:58 pm
Dibs on sheep bells thumbnail.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.