Gamers exPlane YouTube Series

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Aug 23, 2021 3:02 pm
I totally second the sheep bells thumbnail for Anti's video.
Aug 25, 2021 8:12 am
Just watched and thoroughly enjoyed Episode 11 (Genisisect)!

24:20 We should totally continue our samurai duel!

58:18 LOL at "the Jabes record" 😆

Might not be for exactly the same reasons but I can absolutely relate with your struggles with things most people take for granted, like carrying on a conversation and other social situations. Which makes me even more grateful that you made the effort to do this wonderful interview. Thank you!
Aug 31, 2021 4:32 am
Late to the game, but great job on these videos!
Sep 6, 2021 8:47 pm
Just popped in to say that I'm always willing to talk, even if I know little about the subject at hand (which is definitely not the case with RPGs). If you need another victim, I'm available most times.
Sep 6, 2021 9:30 pm
Awesome, WhtKnt. I'm not sure when I'll start on season 2, but October to December is probably a good time of the year for me.
Sep 9, 2021 10:51 am
Finally got around to Episode 12 (Knifesedgegames)

Another brilliant conversation!

What particularly struck a chord with me was the bit about introverts being actors with respect to the desire to be someone else or mask our real selves. And you're right, even before we enter the game space we're already portraying a persona, in effect playing a character. Mind=blown!

It's an honor having you in our D&D 5e game!

Oh and I could be wrong but this might be the first time I've met a fellow gamer who's also a colleague in the food industry!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.