OOC Chat

KCC

Jun 3, 2021 1:11 pm
Obligatory OOC thread. I doubt it’ll see much traffic, considering the discord we use, but alas, we are creatures of habit, if nothing else! So here it is!
Jun 3, 2021 1:41 pm
Having an OOC is still not bad, no matter how much or little it's used
Jun 3, 2021 1:43 pm
Agreed. Never hurts.
Jun 3, 2021 1:45 pm
You know what hurts? Love hurts, love scars, love wounds and marks, any heart not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain, love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain
Jun 3, 2021 2:32 pm
OMG. Nazareth. Who is dating themselves now?
Jun 3, 2021 10:46 pm
Looks like we are waiting for just Harrigan then I think.

KCC

Jun 4, 2021 3:16 pm
I did a little cleaning up just as we approve our final two players.

As for posting standards, I keep things moving at a fairly brisk pace. I’ll post multiple times a day, if it comes to that. Everyone else can keep it to once a day, of course. (Weekends, I’m around, but I understand that not everyone is.) I like to give everyone their own little blurb so no one gets left out. I’ll also assume that any reasonable group action gets taken rather promptly. Character A says let’s go to the Store. Character B and C agrees. I’ll move things along assuming that Character D and E would approve.

If you disappear for a few days, you’ll simply be tagging along behind the others. And if we don’t hear from you for a good long while, well, mom and dad have forbidden you from hanging out with those trouble making kids!
Jun 4, 2021 3:19 pm
I love your style! I'm fully on board.
Jun 4, 2021 3:25 pm
Perfect plan, pal
Jun 4, 2021 3:29 pm
Hey everyone, your friendly (?) neighborhood (??) newbie's here!
I'll be skimming the rulebook today at first chance and might have something at the ready by tomorrow.
As I flipped through the pages of the corebook, weirdo and rocker caught my eye, so maybe that's a start.
Might need some hand-holding in character creation though as I have no experience with the system. Hope I won't have to bother you much.
Jun 4, 2021 3:31 pm
We love enthusiastic new players and all of us are very friendly and helpful! xD
Jun 4, 2021 3:32 pm
No problem. CC is pretty easy. If you have any questions, just ask here or on the Discord
Jun 4, 2021 3:39 pm
Windyridge says:
Looks like we are waiting for just Harrigan then I think.
Present! Sorry for being tardy, and thanks for having me. Looking forward to the game...

KCC

Jun 5, 2021 12:45 am
Does 1988 feel okay to you all? I don’t think it has to be set in stone for the adventure to work. Earlier is also possible!
Jun 5, 2021 1:13 am
Fine with me.
Jun 5, 2021 1:46 am
1988 US pop culture is quite different from, say, 1983, but I'm good with whatever, and also playing fast and loose with it just being "the 80s."

If we get as far as Flood, it can just be "the 90s."
Jun 5, 2021 1:49 am
I was thinking 85, but 88 works good for me.

KCC

Jun 5, 2021 1:57 am
Yeah, evoking the 80s will be the overall goal, rather than pinpointing a specific year. We can smudge things due to the existence of the Loop and all that entails for society too!
Jun 5, 2021 2:02 am
John Lennon? Nope, still dead.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.