OOC Chat

load previous
Jun 7, 2021 2:55 pm
KCC69 says:
Haha, oops. I was listening to the song Highwayman this morning and Boulder Colorado was in my head. Will change!
All good! Just stood out to me because I live about twenty minutes east of Boulder. ;)
Jun 7, 2021 2:58 pm
Somewhat related, but the TftL book actually has a description of winter in Boulder City, for all those of us who don't know what Christmas in the desert is like. Unless KCC minds, I'll just post it here.
[ +- ] Winter in Boulder City

KCC

Jun 8, 2021 9:39 am
Question regarding the private scenes with your characters.

Would you like to roleplay through some stuff, with me playing the role of XYZ?

Or would you prefer to simply narrate what happens?

Maybe some would prefer one style and others another?
Jun 8, 2021 9:49 am
That's a good question. I could go with either style.
Maybe for me somewhere in the middle, where it's mostly me narrating and playing both sides but with some input and responses coming from you. To work through those in like two or three posts from each of us

KCC

Jun 8, 2021 9:52 am
Certainly happy to do that! Initial scene set up especially would be great for you all to decide. Even in OOC.
OOC:
Dads been on the sauce again. And moms out picking up my sister from practice.
That would be the minimum I’d ask. But the more that you all want to do, I’m totally fine with that!
Jun 9, 2021 6:12 am
Happy with either approach, though I do enjoy having the GM play the supporting cast even in the solo / character development scenes. Whatever works!
Jun 9, 2021 11:32 am
I'm OK with either.
Jun 9, 2021 12:06 pm
I wouldn't mind simply narrating non-story bits. GM can intervene any plotty bits as needed.
Jun 10, 2021 10:56 am
Antiproduct says:
OOC:
Alright, what should I be rolling? (Twice maybe? One for outside and one for inside?)
You always roll a D6 dice pool, number of dice is equal to Attribute+Skill. For this, I'd say Mind+Investigate
Jun 10, 2021 1:55 pm
Gotcha! Ty

KCC

Jun 10, 2021 11:16 pm
Take a second look at those rumors I sent out to you, too. See if they strike up anything with you in light of the story starting.

They are on page 2 of the character creation thread! :)

Will post soon!
Jun 10, 2021 11:30 pm
I have mine in mind. I can definitely see something there but we're too far from that location for it to connect for Mikey. Once we're anywhere near that place or get it mentioned, hell definitely bring it up, as ridiculous as it is 😁
Last edited June 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Jun 10, 2021 11:32 pm
I forgot all about my note. I'll see if I can work Andy's in somewhere. Might be too late.

KCC

Jun 10, 2021 11:36 pm
KCC sent a note to bowlofspinach
KCC sent a note to Windyridge
Jun 10, 2021 11:43 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to KCC69
Jun 10, 2021 11:46 pm
Windyridge says:
I forgot all about my note. I'll see if I can work Andy's in somewhere. Might be too late.
Me too. Oops, sorry!
Jun 11, 2021 12:21 am
Windyridge sent a note to KCC69
Jun 12, 2021 8:14 am
KCC69 says:
OOC:
Where would you like to go to next? It’ll determine my next post. You can see the map on the Discord. I put it between 5-6 in the evening. The drizzle is coming in, but you’re hardy kids.

Home, for some personal scenes? Or off to another location? Personal scenes would come after any other location also, but they might involve slightly more annoyed parents. Who knows!
If it's already starting to get dark, we should probably head home and investigate by the lodge the next day. I don't think any of us want to run into Shelob during the night.
But I'll go along with either
Jun 12, 2021 1:29 pm
Seems like homeward bound makes the most sense given the hour. Maybe they need to get home for supper. But I'm open to anything else. Maybe an arcade stop, a movie. Not sure what everyone's curfews are.
Jun 12, 2021 1:40 pm
Maybe if you got better grades you wouldn't have a curfew?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.