OOC Chat

load previous
Jun 12, 2021 1:44 pm
Oh pwnd!
Jun 12, 2021 7:57 pm
Hey, Jusika mentioned that she's curious about Flood and Loop and would like to take a look. Since mine is explicitly a beginners' game and don't want to make them feel self-conscious in their first or one of their first games, I was curious if anyone would mind if we made this game public and I gave her a link to check this one out.

If not, totally fine. Just a thought.
Jun 12, 2021 8:02 pm
Good idea. I am perfectly fine with it being public.
Jun 12, 2021 8:07 pm
I don't mind either. Haven't humiliated myself just yet.

KCC

Jun 12, 2021 10:38 pm
Game has been made public.

If she enjoys what she reads, she can jump in, if she likes.
Jun 12, 2021 11:57 pm
Wait. I Mind!
Just kidding.
Jun 13, 2021 5:29 am
Qralloq says:
Good idea. I am perfectly fine with it being public.
Zing!

Also, all good on public -- I wish more games were public on GP.
Last edited June 13, 2021 5:31 am
Jun 13, 2021 3:13 pm
We've got some simulposts going on. Fixed mine as best I could. =]

KCC

Jun 13, 2021 3:26 pm
Haha! And I posted too. I wasn’t expecting the posts actually, so I split you all up, figuring that some wanted to go home and others wanted to continue. However, I assumed that, in proper childlike fashion, some of you could have your arms twisted into going, especially if momentum went that way. That’s why I didn’t mention names of those going home! Just those I knew where continuing to the lake.

If that’s the case, and no one goes home, I’ll simply edit your names into the continuing party, and delete the part about some of you heading back home! Don’t feel pressure to follow along with my musings.
Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm
Sorry for falling behind on posting. Here's a personal scene for ya.

KCC

Jun 13, 2021 11:15 pm
Not a problem. We are probably falling ahead. :D don’t feel pressured!
Jun 16, 2021 2:19 pm
So, if I'm getting it straight, Mikey is already at the fort when I'm supposed to arrive and Andy's getting Em and coming later?
Jun 16, 2021 7:30 pm
Looks like Em, Andy, and Georgie will all arrive together. Unless Andy beats the crap out of George and he goes home...
Jun 16, 2021 7:34 pm
You think Andy will go home? 😆
Jun 16, 2021 7:39 pm
Not happenin' dude.😝
Jun 17, 2021 10:29 am
Jaden's currently knows: The Clash - should I stay or should I go, Bon Jovi - you give love a bad name, Judas priest - breaking the law ,Def leppard - pour some sugar on me and AC/DC - rock and roll ain't noise pollution are the ones he currently plays/ practices.

KCC

Jun 27, 2021 10:31 am
I’ll post up a few bullet points here at some stage soon to summarize our adventure so far. The pace has been quick, especially with going to the house, junkyard AND lodge all in one day. So there’s been a few walls of text for you guys to get through! Sorry about that! But… tomorrow is Christmas! So the pace should slow down now and open up to some nice roleplay!

If you have any comments, criticisms, or feedback, don’t be afraid to let me know! Even through DM!

Thanks for playing, all! It’s been a lot of fun!
Jun 27, 2021 2:49 pm
Great stuff so far, and yes, a brisk pace. :) You've done a great job facilitating and riding herd over this group, KCC69. Super-digging the game so far. The system, setting, PCs, mystery: all good!
Jun 27, 2021 3:10 pm
I agree with Harrigan. It's super fun so far.
Jun 27, 2021 3:30 pm
Yes, awesome game! I'm really enjoying it
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.