https://i.postimg.cc/j5h2tyDK/angela.jpg

Angelika Gullikson

Sabine's Music/Voice Teacher (Anchor)

https://i.postimg.cc/T1nngtYb/therapist.jpg

Dr. Siri Lofgren

Sabine's Therapist (NPC)
Last edited June 16, 2021 5:08 am
Jun 16, 2021 5:14 am
On an individual level, I guess Mikael is not really liked by too many of the other kids at school. He used to be friends with a lot of the 'cool' kids in class, and wasn't exactly the nicest person to those who weren't in that group. In between those circles were Eric and Kajsa, who he stayed relatively close to.

I'm thinking he even started to grow a little distant from them before he went to boarding school. When he returned, all his old 'friends' in 'rich and cool' group at school had no interest in him anymore, and think he's a loser for getting kicked out of boarding school. A lot of the other kids remember him as a stuck-up jerk. His only real friends now, are this ragtag group of weirdos. Indeed, maybe he's a bit of a social pariah to keep around - he would see and really appreciate the risk in that.
Jun 16, 2021 5:26 am
I'm liking those discussions.

As for notes, the res been a recent update to the button that kind of messed it up. I pointed it out and it'll get fixed. The code for the end bracket is supposed to be [/note], not [note]. Until it's fixed, you'll need to add the slash manually
Jun 16, 2021 5:28 am
C1NDER sent a note to bowlofspinach
woo! Thanks Spinach and Rage!

https://st.depositphotos.com/1177973/3818/i/600/depositphotos_38186743-stock-photo-young-teacher-near-chalkboard-in.jpg

Hugo Andersson (Anchor) English language teacher at school. Used to teach lower grades, now older grades - Mikael has taken his classes for years now and they have a close, almost mentoring relationship.
Last edited June 16, 2021 5:34 am
Jun 16, 2021 5:32 am
bowlofspinach sent a note to C1NDER
Jun 16, 2021 5:35 am
I created a thread for all important NPCs. You can put yours in there, either with picture references like Rage has been finding, or without, but just name and description of who they are would be useful. I'll also update the thread with any important names that come up during the game.
Jun 16, 2021 5:36 am
C1NDER sent a note to bowlofspinach
Jun 16, 2021 12:41 pm
bowlofspinach says:

We also have the group friction by now, which is all centered around Kajsa. To get that to a good point, can everyone briefly summarize their PC's perspective on the friction in one or two sentences?

Eric feels a bit like an awkward fourth wheel; his friends are trying to one-up each other over his cousin.
bowlofspinach says:

Now, for the final part before we can get started with the game, I have some questions for you, first for the whole group, then for the individual characters.

Questions for the Group:
- What do you enjoy doing together?
- What topics do you avoid talking about?
- Who dislikes your group?

- What do you enjoy doing together?
As mentioned, we all seem to like hanging out together at the music store. For Eric it is more about having a group of people he can talk to and get some respite from hockey which (though he adores playing) can sometimes get a little too much.

- What topics do you avoid talking about?
All things previously mentioned by everyone else, happy to go with Cinder's idea of a death at school or something along those lines if we want something more interesting.
Eric tends to avoid talking about his own life, and focuses on shallower topics. He rarely brings up his feelings with anyone but his mother.

- Who dislikes your group?
As Cinder put it - we seem to be a "ragtag group of weirdos". Though Eric isn't unpopular because of his status on the hockey team, this is the group he spends his time with. As a group we could well be outsiders at school.
Of course there are also various personal grudges like Sabine's aunt's Christian group.

Rllbbryn sent a note to bowlofspinach
Jun 16, 2021 12:52 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to Rllbbryn
Side note, best try to avoid OOC tags within Notes. If they're at the end of the note, it's not a problem, but closing an OOC tag also closes the Note, making everything after it visible to everyone (even if the person writing the post doesn't see it like that). I think the same thing happens with Spoilers inside Notes but I'm not sure. It's safest to just avoid anything more complicated than bolding or Italics inside a Note, just to be safe.
Jun 16, 2021 3:51 pm
Just to confirm, what is everyone's ages? I think Mikael is the baby in the group, as I have him at 15 years old.
Jun 16, 2021 3:55 pm
Mikael: 15
Yumin: 17
Sabine: 17
Eric: 16
Jun 16, 2021 5:47 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Mikael: 15
Yumin: 17
Sabine: 17
Eric: 16
Yikes. Talk about an uphill battle to be a snobby brat. I foresee a lot of eyerolling in Mikael's future.
Jun 16, 2021 7:12 pm
I think we should be all good to start with the "Introducing the Teens" scenes tomorrow. I'll set them up.

KCC, if you have a moment, maybe you can look over the questions I sent you again.

Plus, if everyone could tell me where about they live, whether in Stenhamra or outside. If you live outside of the city, it'll be towards the north and no farther up than Sånga-Säby.
Jun 16, 2021 7:14 pm
Sabine will be 18 in six months from our start date and Kajsa will turn 17 in three months.
Jun 16, 2021 7:15 pm
Sabine lives in Stenhamra.
Jun 16, 2021 8:27 pm
About the Friction (Sabine's view point)
OOC:
One of Sabine's key skills is empathize
I can empathize with everyone else's feelings and situations, but Kajsa is my girl friend. Not because of money or its the IN thing to do, but because we genuinely love each other and understand each other's needs. Our relationship is not dependent on winning some kind of game or demeaning others for the sake of ending up on top. I can only hope that our friends can respect that.
Jun 17, 2021 1:59 am
Eric also lives in Stenhamra.

KCC

Jun 17, 2021 3:34 pm
KCC sent a note to bowlofspinach
Yumin and her family probably live in a very respectable, standard house in the main town. Being outsiders was a little less outsidery when there was the chance of spotting another person floating around!
Last edited June 17, 2021 3:36 pm
Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm
Mikael will reside outside of town, just north along Torslunda gårdsväg, taking the bus to get to school (begrudgingly) until his parents get him a car.
Last edited June 17, 2021 6:04 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.