OOC chat

load previous
Dec 16, 2021 10:56 pm
You can, but then I would like to have a heatstroke check for Anguis XD

The poor bloke is already really paranoid. I personally think that this is a good moment for you to improve as a DM, cuz this is a pretty uncommon, yet not unsolvable situation. I personally want to see how creative you can be with the situation and available assets.
Last edited December 16, 2021 11:01 pm
Dec 17, 2021 6:37 am
OK. I will proceed as planned originally don't want to torcher your character. Your current encounter is indeed not unsolvable situation.
Dec 17, 2021 1:11 pm
Everyone!
Check out games tavern. there are two new 5e games opening. Probably it is time to close this game and move there.
My enthusiasm for this mage suffered from high player drop rate lately and it has contributed the player experience, so it looks like we are not having fun in this game any more.

I will try my best to continue this game if at least 3 of you will ask me to do so.
Waiting on your feedback.
Dec 17, 2021 1:25 pm
Bruh, why do you always give up so fast?

Personally like the game, of-course there are moments when your inner rule/order keeper ticks me off, but it isn't that important for me, for I also need to learn to accept people.

Bubbles sent a note to GreyWord
Last edited December 17, 2021 2:19 pm
Dec 17, 2021 3:19 pm
You know what, let's finish the battle the way it was designed and without any divine interventions/help from me
If you manage to survive we continue. I still believe you can survive if you start rolling above 10 on D20 :)
Dec 18, 2021 4:18 am
I'm up for continuing. Maybe another party hears the fight and comes to help.
Dec 18, 2021 4:33 pm
Bellow are you still standing? You suffer 11/2=5 HP
Dec 28, 2021 7:56 am
The game story progress is suspended till January-3. I will be reading the forum regularly and ready to answer any questions, I just want to have all players completely back in the game before we continue.
Dec 28, 2021 9:19 am
oki
Dec 28, 2021 4:04 pm
GreyWord says:
Bellow are you still standing? You suffer 11/2=5 HP
Bellow got as low as 5 HP. Long rest restored him to 25 of 32.
Dec 31, 2021 6:55 am
OK, we could slowly continue the game , but if anyone is busy with NW don't worry - I will wait for everyone to respond to my posts before move on.
Dec 31, 2021 8:33 am
oki, im ready
Dec 31, 2021 8:52 am
One important notice.
All 4 of current PCs have met this morning at the breakfast (porridge)
So when you will eventually meet in the maze - you should be surprised that two teams are meeting each other, but you do recognise each other immediately.
If you remember each other name - that is up to you, but let's assume Lilly told you who are participants of the other teams.
Dec 31, 2021 9:06 am
oki
Jan 21, 2022 11:22 am
Eveyone, I'm wondering what is the reason for so low player activity lately.
Are you bored/unsatisfied with athletics checks and choosing piles? Let me know! I can skip this particular challenge and move on.
Jan 21, 2022 5:54 pm
idk, its like that everywhere, I think you're overreacting
Jan 22, 2022 8:37 pm
I think you're right on target, Grey. None of the characters think that going back the way they came in is going to get them anywhere they want to go. I've been playing this game for well over 40 years and the one thing I've learned about managing a game is that you shouldn't really follow the dice too closely. There is an option to make all rolls open for everyone to see. I don't like to use that option when I'm DMing. If I find the game dragging, I try to move it along by whatever means necessary.
Jan 27, 2022 2:01 pm
Hey everyone.
I want to do something I've seen other DM doing on gamesrplane. I will be posting story progress every evening in interval 19:00-21:00 UTC. If you miss your post before that time I assume your PC does nothing.
Will start tomorrow, so next 29 hours we do as before - I post progress whenever I see sufficient input from at lest one player.
Feb 23, 2022 3:47 pm
OK, since Aldrusian have been inactive over a week I assume we are down to 3 players again, but I don't want to hire any new players before we end day one, will try to adjust difficulty.
Feb 27, 2022 5:44 pm
I hope you enjoy a little bit of social insertion.
Honestly I was hoping to tear some of the lore dumps on you, but failed. Will try again later, but I don't plan to give away easy. If you feel like everything around is totally dumb, let me know and I will give some minor lore/reasoning to what is happening in the maze for free
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.