OOC

load previous
Jun 25, 2022 1:36 am
He just faded into the background for a bit, watching but not participating in the action since the others had it in hand. Or in a force cage.

TLDR... The vile, evil League of Malevolence kidnapped two of the group's friends. Presto summoned you all from Earth to free them. A third friend has been kidnapped, too, and this friend has considerable cosmic power. You now know thanks to the arrival of Uni(axia) and Vengers ex-mount, the nightmare Warm Blood, that this third friend is being held in the Valley of Dead Unicorns sanctum of vile, evil sorcerer Kelek! The only way into the magically warded valley is through a pass guarded by other members of the League of Malevolence and their monster minions!
Jun 27, 2022 5:04 am
...and the adventure continues in the new thread!
Jun 27, 2022 6:28 pm
Complicated weekend and now today is the day I switch from middle-of-the-night shift to a normal day shift at work. My brain is a torched wasteland. I need a day or two to be able to think straight and then I'll get back to posting.
Jun 30, 2022 2:45 am
Speaking for myself, no problem, Ezz. Things have been a bit crazy for me as well.
Jun 30, 2022 3:30 am
I believe you speak for us all, Tim!
Jul 1, 2022 10:00 pm
For my birthday, I got covid. Minor symptoms so far.
Just to let you all know that I may be a bit slow in posting for the next 2 weeks.
Jul 2, 2022 12:08 am
Take care Annex, and get some rest. Even the great Presto needed it!
Jul 2, 2022 12:48 am
Oh, I'm sorry. Rest up and hope it's not to bad for you.
Jul 2, 2022 3:53 am
Feel better soon! And Happy Birthday!
Jul 3, 2022 12:28 am
Hey, it's almost my birthday too. I hope nobody is bringing me covid.

Get well, @annex.
Jul 5, 2022 2:00 pm
Sorry for another absence. The long weekend over here in USA took more out of me than expected. Will have something up today.
Jul 8, 2022 2:41 pm
I'm so sorry about my recent absence. I've been dealing with crises on multiple fronts.
Jul 9, 2022 12:02 am
Good luck.
Jul 14, 2022 6:15 pm
Sorry for the delay!

I was just gonna have Uni Move & Dash but then I remembered Uni has a teleport ability.
Quote:
Teleport (1/Day). The unicorn magically teleports itself and up to three willing creatures it can see within 5 feet of it, along with any equipment they are wearing or carrying, to a location the unicorn is familiar with, up to 1 mile away.
500 feet is a lot of ground to cover, so I'm teleporting Uni and Bobby right in Zargash's face so Bobby can whale on the cleric, hopefully take him down. They can take two people with them. Can't be Sheila because Uni can't see her, and Hank can attack from range, so maybe Eric & Diana?

BTW, if you ever find yourself with a spare Bonus Action, you can consume the snack Bobby prepared this morning and handed out before you set out.
Quote:
These special treats last 8 hours after being made. A creature can use a bonus action to eat one of those treats to gain temporary hit points equal to your proficiency bonus.
Jul 14, 2022 9:12 pm
Works for me!
Jul 14, 2022 11:14 pm
And thanks for the reminder on the yummy breakfast!
Jul 15, 2022 6:51 am
Let me know exactly where on the map you want to end up.
Jul 15, 2022 6:53 am
Writing up that post now.
Jul 15, 2022 6:56 am
OK. I'll get to that in the morning. G'nite!
Jul 15, 2022 9:29 am
BedzoneII says:
And thanks for the reminder on the yummy breakfast!
If annex agrees that we all ate the treats for breakfast then all the PCs have 6 THP each.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.