OOC

load previous
Apr 20, 2022 1:52 pm
So in addition to one of each of the healing potions I'm taking a Potion of Cloud Giant Strength, a Potion of Speed, and a Potion of Growth.
Apr 20, 2022 4:04 pm
Been feeling under the weather all day. Wil try to get my items sorted tomorrow and hopefully post Bobby receiving Presto's transmission too.
Apr 20, 2022 5:08 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Been feeling under the weather all day. Wil try to get my items sorted tomorrow and hopefully post Bobby receiving Presto's transmission too.
DM casts Lesser Restoration.
Apr 20, 2022 5:50 pm
I'm a bit behind. Will get to items and posting this evening
Apr 21, 2022 3:23 pm
Posted, but still need to do my item list.
Apr 21, 2022 5:15 pm
Did we establish what year it is on Earth? I wrote my post like it's 2022 but now I remember @annex said 20 years after the amusement park ride so that'd be 2003!
Apr 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Let's say it's the mid '00s. You can always replace pandemic with terrorist paranoia.
Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm
annex says:
Let's say it's the mid '00s. You can always replace pandemic with terrorist paranoia.
Changed Bobby's location from SF to New Orleans. Changed pandemic to Hurricane Katrina. I hope that fits.
Last edited April 21, 2022 6:53 pm
Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm
Works great. Sad but great.
Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Have the weapons been with Presto while we were in the real world?
Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Apr 21, 2022 11:13 pm
Also, fun fact: there are not many magic items that are "very rare", don't require attunement, and aren't some kind of weapon or armor.
Apr 21, 2022 11:47 pm
timplausible says:
Also, fun fact: there are not many magic items that are "very rare", don't require attunement, and aren't some kind of weapon or armor.
Yeah, I ran into that as well. Good options would be some type of consumable, the reincarnation powder, the flying carpet, or something else. I think our current items are better than anything we'd find in the Very Rare tier, anyway.
timplausible says:
I figure we could leave it up to each character. I doubt it'll matter much, you either grab it before you leave or when you get there.
Last edited April 21, 2022 11:48 pm
Apr 21, 2022 11:51 pm
I was keeping the shield in the garage, but my daughter starting using it as a sled.
Apr 22, 2022 12:59 am
I suppose it depends if you want to take them with you or not. If they were with you, they're depowered while on Earth and wake up when on Toril. If you left them, they appeared in your hands/on you when you arrive on Toril. Because Magic.

And please buy consumables! :P
Apr 22, 2022 2:53 am
Yup. D&D cartoon characters (as the youngsters say) confirmed!
[ +- ] There's no mistaking that griffon shield.
Looks like Eric's leveled up to sword & shield and courage!
Apr 22, 2022 5:54 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
I was keeping the shield in the garage, but my daughter starting using it as a sled.
I really like that image, great idea! The kid thinks it's just some ratty old thing, or the equivalent of Dad's toys. It doubtless found its way into fort structures, water balloon fights, and Halloween costumes.
Apr 22, 2022 7:37 pm
How long has it been since the group has been together? I'm assuming that the last time they were together it was in the Realms for an adventure. What did they do on that adventure?
Apr 22, 2022 8:27 pm
My suggestion: make it up as you go along in-character. Good ol' improv: "Yes, and..."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.