OOC

load previous
Apr 11, 2022 5:03 pm
All these sentient items are making me nervous. XD
Apr 11, 2022 5:08 pm
Good. ^_^
I've got to finalize the voices of each one; everyone doesn't have a description of their artifact's voice yet. I'll do that by tomorrow.
Apr 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Making Sheila visible for the sake of the game, but I really don't like the idea of it being public.
Apr 11, 2022 7:50 pm
Once the others have a look and comment, you can engage the cloaking device again. :p
Apr 11, 2022 8:27 pm
Surprised Eric has more HP than Bobby! Made me recheck my calculations haha!
[ +- ] Maths!
Last edited April 11, 2022 8:28 pm
Apr 11, 2022 9:02 pm
annex says:
Once the others have a look and comment, you can engage the cloaking device again. :p
Thanks annex
Apr 11, 2022 9:33 pm
I picked Far Traveller background because the concept seemed to fit but none of the suggested traits/bonds/ideals/flaws seem to work. I'll probably steal those from Folk Hero.

Can someone point me to the episode with Karena in it? Itrying to gain a better understanding of Sheila without having to watch three entire seasons.
Last edited April 11, 2022 9:33 pm
Apr 11, 2022 9:46 pm
Apr 11, 2022 10:12 pm
Perhaps my favourite shot from the episode... :P
Bling Of Evil!
https://i.imgur.com/F9oilXK.png
Apr 12, 2022 2:24 am
Curious, is anyone playing that game? If so, is it any good?
Apr 12, 2022 5:46 am
BedzoneII says:
Curious, is anyone playing that game? If so, is it any good?
I played it for a bit, didn't get very far. I have a weird place in my heart for idle games, but this one usually requires active play, and is too complicated for my tastes. Nah, not for me.
Last edited April 12, 2022 5:46 am
Apr 13, 2022 8:15 am
annex says:
Good. ^_^
I've got to finalize the voices of each one; everyone doesn't have a description of their artifact's voice yet. I'll do that by tomorrow.
Did I miss something or forget I had it?
Apr 13, 2022 12:38 pm
Nah. I missed it. The tropical illness spreads through my household. :| On that shortly.
Apr 13, 2022 12:50 pm
And a modification to everyone's Artifacts...
The (insert Artifact name here) can speak, read, and understand any language the wielder can plus Celestial.

Each Artifact also matches its wielder's alignment.
annex sent a note to RageRed
Apr 13, 2022 1:42 pm
annex sent a note to BedzoneII
Apr 13, 2022 2:42 pm
annex says:
Nah. I missed it. The tropical illness spreads through my household. :| On that shortly.
Oh no, please take care of the family first, we insist. It's seriously debilitating, and to have to manage various family members.
Apr 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Thanks. It's the Ma this time around with the joint pains, muscle aches, and malaise. Luckily she bought lots of the paracetamol-codeine I was taking, and she's taking that from early. Not a cure, just an analgesic along with rest and tons of water. Hopefully it won't hit her as hard as it hit me since she's drugging from early but I may have to take a day off work and take her to the doc if she feels worse.
Apr 14, 2022 7:50 am
annex says:
Apologies, annex. I didn't realize...
Apr 14, 2022 12:40 pm
It's fine. :) Mon's thankfully doing better.
OK, everyone! I'm ready to begin on Monday! Last minute questions and suggestions are welcomed! Once we officially begin, you can make your characters private again if you wish.
annex sent a note to Ezz.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.