OOC and character creation

load previous
Apr 16, 2022 12:14 pm
I'll be a very pesemistic Individual, I love to write about certain doom which often leads to people wanting apologies from me
eg. [Waterdeep Lord] plans to overthrow and create an Oppressive Regim.
Also I always make my titles way to long.

If they would ever gave me a front page spot though it would be really good.
(The long and short of it, he knows a few big words and uses them in his short articles to fill the space.)

The reason he works there is because he sometimes stumbles on things that other people are sent to better investigate.
Apr 16, 2022 1:59 pm
Hmmm maybe we'd all make up a short opening article :)
Apr 16, 2022 2:16 pm
Cettish says:
I won't enforce it - but inspiration for anyone who does.
Apr 16, 2022 5:56 pm
Expect one of mine this weekend :)
Apr 17, 2022 1:42 am
Adam says:
Cettish says:
I won't enforce it - but inspiration for anyone who does.
Ohh, I can do that not that I care for inspiration ;)
[ +- ] THE LARGEST SCAM EVER WILL DESTROY WATERDEEP
Apr 17, 2022 2:38 am
Adam says:
We have a firbolg monk, a half-elf rogue, a halfling barbarian, and a fey-touched warlock.

I think we're just waiting for @rujasu.
Just submitted a mostly-complete character sheet, so add a half-elf bard to the mix.
Apr 17, 2022 6:59 am
[ +- ] Penultimate page
Apr 17, 2022 7:34 am
Nice! Inspiration added.
Apr 17, 2022 12:47 pm
I just posted my article here. But removed it. Instead, I posted it in the IC channel.
Apr 17, 2022 3:07 pm
Inspiration added. Like many DMs, I allow inspiration to be used for a reroll, rather than needing to be declared in advance for advantage.

It's like a luck point from the lucky feat.
Apr 18, 2022 3:53 pm
I'm thinking my guys is like a markets and finance reporter.

Bandits took out a trade caravan with iron, expect blacksmith prices to go up! He's not the sharpest tool in the shed though so you may not want to take his financial advice :)
Apr 21, 2022 1:10 pm
WarDomo says:
OOC:
Are we all kinda doing our own thing or should we have some semblance of a group?
We're all headed in a bit of the same direction, at least towards the docks, and I've made Vincent join with the rest of you after he gets a picture which, at least he hopes won't take long, but then again Vincent doesn't have a ton of super strong leads at the moment and probably tends to find then in the seemingly most random places but if the others actually wish to do there job then we might end up with a bit of splitting the party.
Apr 22, 2022 12:44 pm
After all it's not like it needs to be this long...

it probably is though.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/4e/4f/464e4fc3b4f7d342cc06a3edbbc11498.jpg
I imagine he caries it around in case of some conspiracy he thinks will prove true eventually along with a couple javelins and an axe, he is a barbarian after all.
Apr 22, 2022 2:19 pm
For anyone who didn't see my absences post; I'm away this weekend.
Apr 22, 2022 2:44 pm
looks like they'll be no weekend posting in this game at all then unless Flynn Patience and Jodelle want to chat because I'll at least have slower posting this weekend if at all.
Apr 22, 2022 4:18 pm
I have nothing special going on this weekend. Quiet moments in games happen :)
Apr 22, 2022 4:45 pm
Usually I'm the one moaning about quiet GP weekends. You put me to shame with your stoicism.
Apr 22, 2022 6:06 pm
Cettish says:

"Wait, what?" she asks in confusion. "Waterdeep has a squad of lycantrophes in their guard?"
Heh. I like that. No doubt Jodelle also thinks the drug squad are wandering around stoned.
Apr 22, 2022 6:07 pm
Beware the homicide squad
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.