OOC and character creation

load previous
May 10, 2022 8:15 am
Cettish says:
It is my first D&D on GP. Good to know :)
Sorry - my fault. I knew that but seemed to have forgotten it.

When we're out of initiative (like now) then people can post whenever they like - we just rely on good manners and restraint to prevent people spamming the game without giving others a chance.
May 18, 2022 4:46 pm
My day got away from me today, I'll get something up tomorrow.
May 23, 2022 6:33 pm
I admire that you used Jodelle's action to draw her other weapon. If you'd told me that you'd imagined her walking down the sewer with one blade drawn then I wouldn't have challenged it. But it's nice when the mechanics and narrative match what's in the player's head.
May 23, 2022 7:48 pm
It worked both ways here yes.

- 1 : I had not much to do with the action yet. Didn't feel like dashing forward and be only one in short range for two rounds.
- 2 : It looked cool :)
May 24, 2022 4:42 pm
Hey Adam you missed my forwards movement, or was that an Intentional decision because of my critical failure?
May 24, 2022 4:44 pm
Huh, no. I just didn't see it. I'll update that map.
May 25, 2022 7:11 am
Sorry for my delay, I've been ill
May 25, 2022 7:32 am
No problem Boop. I'm just happy to see you.
May 25, 2022 7:42 am
@KoldikSteelskin I still chuckle when I think of little Vinnie carrying a lance. Just a reminder that it has reach but disadv when within 5' of the target.
May 31, 2022 2:46 pm
Lol if Renaer ends up getting all of the good dice in this game and carries the team
May 31, 2022 2:54 pm
I know, right? I have him down as a useless noble, but I guess you don't get to be noble without a lot of luck (even if it's just the luck to have the right parents).
Jun 14, 2022 5:47 am
Adam says:

...and that completes chapter one of WDH. It's a good place to decide if we want to stop or continue.
I can't speak for everyone else. But for me this game is one of the most fun lighthearted swashbuckling adventures I play on GP. Thanks so much for running this first chapter, Adam. I truely hope everyone is up for it to continue. I sure am.
Jun 14, 2022 7:16 am
Yup! I'm having lots of fun!
Jun 14, 2022 12:02 pm
This game has been so fun as of yet and unless it gets a whole lot worse I say continue!
Jun 14, 2022 12:31 pm
Okay. That's three and enough for a game. If need be, we can always recruit a couple more gutter press.

Those who are continuing, can you level up, please?
Jun 14, 2022 12:33 pm
Adam says:

Those who are continuing, can you level up, please?
Always!

now lets see what do I get...
Jun 14, 2022 1:00 pm
I'd like to continue as well.
Jun 14, 2022 4:00 pm
I'm leveled up, Vincent's got to get studying the Intricacies of animal speech.
[ +- ] Spirit Seeker
Jun 14, 2022 7:12 pm
I levelled up.

I said it was a fun swashbuckling adventure, and I took it quite literally as it was subclass time :)
[ +- ] Swashbuckler
Jun 15, 2022 2:37 am
Fynnhorn, or whatever their name is this week, has also levelled up.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.