Chat

load previous
Mar 13, 2024 12:38 am
I thought it was 4 per person for some reason.

Do you want me to return the Wand of Secrets?
Give someone else the ability to rent something.
Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm
We had a long delay in game, can anyone refresh me on "another of the barriers" - where/when did we faced a barrier already?
Does the dome prevent us from moving around? Or we be have reason to believe the pile of bones inside it the thing we need to destroy? I don't understand why would be care about bones.
If the "strange vapor swirls" outside the dome we may need to interact with those?
Mar 21, 2024 1:52 pm
In the fight with the invisible demon thing, the room inside had a forcefield-like dome. I don't remember what was inside that one, but we had a debate about whether or not Stryker should step inside or not.
Mar 21, 2024 1:53 pm
You foundd one in the SW and it was protecting a ritual site
You could not enter it and it was immune to physical damage. Suspected force wall
Mar 26, 2024 2:16 pm
sorry, could you remind me is it "dim light or darkness" currently in the cemetery? That would give me advantage on attacks otherwise not
Mar 26, 2024 2:18 pm
Yes it is still dim light.
Mar 26, 2024 2:28 pm
I cant seem to find my icon on the battlemap? I know hes good at hiding and all but...
Mar 26, 2024 2:50 pm
It was still outside the cemetery
However based on earlier descriptions you would have had to have been at the front of the party so should save vs the first attack that Jax and Nash suffered but could then simply shadow step away to avoid tons 2 attack
Apr 3, 2024 4:31 pm
Due to reduced posting rates from most players I assume interest in this game is fading? If this is not the case let me know.

do you want to finish this game?

Yes, I would like to resolve the cemetery
Vote to view results.
Yes but let's skip to the BBEG
Vote to view results.
I am done or have no interest anymore
Vote to view results.

I will be cutting this short unless there is a majority of rapid response
Apr 3, 2024 7:31 pm
Ok, thanks for the status update. Onwards!
Apr 3, 2024 10:06 pm
I am here. Just following along. Letting the others lead. Don't have much to contribute really until something happens.

Like, Work, and Easter had me distracted.
Last edited April 3, 2024 10:07 pm
Apr 4, 2024 5:31 pm
can't this be the reason actually: everyone want to let everyone else contribute to the story. I'm going to rush forward until find anything of interest, stop me anyone if you want to slow down
Apr 4, 2024 6:23 pm
Works for me lead on!
Apr 4, 2024 6:50 pm
Feel free to take the lead. Just don't forget you can ask for guidance. Assume you can get it unless you scout ahead of the party (though you can ask before scouting for 1 use)
Apr 5, 2024 7:46 pm
I am on vacation Sunday through Tuesday so posting will be spotty or non-existent
Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm
@Smiley has posted he is not up to gaming for a bit, just overwhelmed with thing I think, so I will keep things moving but leave him opportunities to play. If he has not responded in story I will post as Marvin after everyone else.
Apr 26, 2024 6:43 pm
Just as a heads up I am making this the last battle so feel free to go all in at this point.
I just need a break from running this. I will likely pick it back up after a pause and any interested can resume play then. In the future it will be broken into mini-arcs with IRL breaks in between.
Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm
GO TEAM GO!!!
Apr 30, 2024 10:02 am
Thread "CH 5 : Cursed Cemetery of Paphos" locked?
Apr 30, 2024 11:48 am
Fixed, thanks. No idea how that happened

You do not have permission to post in this thread.