Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

1.3 - The Escort Job

Aug 23, 2016 5:06 pm
Mack moves to cause one of the kenku vans to get stuck running right into a trailer, but the creature, wits about it, quickly hits the brakes and swerves behind the van, which unfortunately puts it right into the firing line of Breecha.
OOC:
No damage or losing of the persuers happened, but the spacial crunch caused them to have to move into exactly where Breecha had readied his action to attack. So if Breecha wants he can run his action now, or choose to pass on the readied action. The kenku vehicle is about 15 feet behind the van. The other kenku van is trying to get up along the right-side of your vehicle.

Where are Kessel and Corril?
Aug 23, 2016 5:13 pm
Breecha attempts to remove the car from combat by disabling it. He opens the door and takes a moment to aim at the front tire of the kenku vehicle, then pulls the trigger to fire a single round.

Rolls

Attack against Kenku Kar Tire - (1d20+4, 2d6+2)

1d20+4 - ( 6 ) + 4 = 10

2d6+2 - ( 6, 2 ) + 2 = 10

Superiority Die, Precision Attack - (1d8)

( 2 ) = 2

Aug 23, 2016 5:39 pm
OOC:
I put a DC of 10 on that attack so that's a hit.
Breecha's shot peppers the front section of the kenku van that is speeding along with the vehicles. One of the tires bursts with an audible pop. The steering wheel threatens to cut violently to the side with the sudden lack of tire and shift in weight of the vehicle. The bird struggles to keep the vehicle under control.
OOC:
DC15 (Hard) DEX test to save the vehicle, or else it loses control.
The creature tries to grab the wheel but the van turns sharply throwing to to the side. The vehicle cuts across to the right, nearly clipping the other van, but it slams into some parked cars and the force overturns the van.

One kenku van is still in pursuit on the right-side of your vehicle.

Rolls

Trying not to go flying into a pile of chicken crates (DC15) - (1d20+3)

( 4 ) + 3 = 7

Aug 23, 2016 5:48 pm
Breecha will try to close the door again and offer some protection against any possible retaliation.
Sep 6, 2016 2:22 pm
OOC:
Alright, so Mack and Breecha have gone for this round already, so we just need Kessel and Corril to take an action. As it stands you have one Kenku van in persuit. It's slightly behind, and to the right of the van. Since you had to turn away from the direct route to your destination you about 6 blocks away and heading further away, at a decent speed you can probably clear a block every round. Unfortunately if you don't turn you will only be getting a block further away every round.
Sep 6, 2016 3:00 pm
OOC:
Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't acted yet this turn. Also, I forgot to transfer the Hex when my original target went down. Doing that now.
Glancing behind him at the pursuing van, Kessel reaches back and tries to blast the driver with a beam of eldritch energy.

Rolls

Eldritch Blast attack, damage (Agonizing), Hex damage - (1d20+6, 1d10+4, 1d6)

1d20+6 - ( 18 ) + 6 = 24

1d10+4 - ( 1 ) + 4 = 5

1d6 - ( 4 ) = 4

4 of 4
<< First < 2 3 4

You do not have permission to post in this thread.