Tiny Dungeon / EZD6

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 12, 2022 2:03 am
Hello, would there be any interest in a Tiny Dungeon game? I'd love to run one if so. Also, wouldn't mind getting an EZD6 game going either. Let me know if interested in any of these.
Oct 12, 2022 2:09 am
Welcome to GP, Gary20! Good to see you here… ;)
Oct 12, 2022 2:53 am
There he is! You're everywhere aren't you?
Oct 12, 2022 4:02 am
Nope. Just have a few haunts, really.
Oct 12, 2022 4:06 am
Hi, I'd love to try either system. I love minimalist systems.
Oct 12, 2022 4:54 am
Great! That's one. Hopefully, we'll get a few more.
Oct 12, 2022 12:29 pm
here just to say yes Harrigan is everywhere
Oct 12, 2022 12:50 pm
Here just to agree that Harrigan is everywhere, but I also like minimalist systems. Welcome to GP!
Oct 12, 2022 1:56 pm
Alright, yous.

Back on topic — what kind of TD game are you thinking of running, Gary? Like a one-shot? A campaign? Are you planning on using one of the micro-settings?
Oct 12, 2022 2:24 pm
Was thinking a one-shot at first. Just to test the waters and interest level. See how things go. Would very much like to get a campaign going though. And yes, have one of the micro-settings in mind. "The Great Indoors." Thinking a good ole fashioned dungeon crawl, of sorts.
Oct 12, 2022 3:13 pm
I'd be up for playing a Tiny Dungeons game!
Oct 12, 2022 3:52 pm
Cool! That's two.
Oct 12, 2022 6:18 pm
Hey you Gary d20.. u slow arse. I would like to join.
Oct 12, 2022 10:41 pm
Condorthegreat says:
Hey you Gary d20.. u slow arse. I would like to join.
Should have waited to call me an arse until after I let you in the game, Jeffrey. Don't think I have the room. Now whose the arse? You arse!
Oct 12, 2022 11:45 pm
Tiny dungeon fun can be had by everyone?
I would like to play too
Oct 12, 2022 11:53 pm
Psybermagi says:
Tiny dungeon fun can be had by everyone?
I would like to play too
Yes sir! Very easy system to learn. That makes 4. I'll send out invites shortly.
Oct 13, 2022 12:33 am
I just read the setting you're considering @GaryD20. I've had the game for a number of years and don't recall ever reading that setting. Looks pretty cool. Did you have any guidelines you were thinking of for characters?
Oct 13, 2022 1:00 am
Nice avatar upgrade G20.
I started a couple Tiny dungeon game before but the GM on both had life happen so I never got to play much.
Last edited October 27, 2022 1:28 am
Oct 13, 2022 2:17 am
Psybermagi says:
Nice avatar upgrade G20.
Thanks! It hasn't shown up on my end yet. Still seeing the old one.
Oct 13, 2022 2:27 am
squid says:
Did you have any guidelines you were thinking of for characters?
Still mulling it over. Was going to just stick with just the basic rule set, but the more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards playing with all the Optional Rules to. Is everyone cool with a little more crunch?
Oct 13, 2022 2:41 am
Quote:
Is everyone cool with a little more crunch?
Sure, no problem. I don't mind a little crunch. I'd even play Advanced Tiny Dungeon, the crunchier version.
Last edited October 13, 2022 2:42 am
Oct 13, 2022 2:44 am
GaryD20 says:
Thanks! It hasn't shown up on my end yet. Still seeing the old one.
I only see it on my PC. Mobile devices still show the red d20
The basics are very light so a little extra crunch is fine.
Last edited October 13, 2022 2:44 am
Oct 13, 2022 2:46 am
I'm good with a little more crunch. Which optional rules are you considering?
Oct 13, 2022 4:00 am
Zones, Experience Points, Item Tracking and Depletion. Critical Hits and Misses. Those for sure. Not sure about the Optional Weapon and Armor Damage and Reduction though. Prestige Traits, I like.
Oct 13, 2022 4:03 am
ogion says:
[quote]I'd even play Advanced Tiny Dungeon, the crunchier version.
I've got the Advanced TD book. Haven't had a chance to read it yet.
Oct 13, 2022 4:29 am
Quote:
I've got the Advanced TD book. Haven't had a chance to read it yet.
I just skimmed through it, but from what I've read, they add classes, difficulty levels, armor, and AC.
Oct 13, 2022 6:15 am
I have tinny dungeon 2 so would rather stick with what is in there if possible as I haven't really had a chance to play even the basics much yet
Prestige traits are definitely welcome
Last edited October 13, 2022 2:19 pm
Oct 13, 2022 11:12 am
GaryD20 says:
Zones, Experience Points, Item Tracking and Depletion. Critical Hits and Misses. Those for sure. Not sure about the Optional Weapon and Armor Damage and Reduction though. Prestige Traits, I like.
All good. I've used counting attack roll successes for variable damage. For heavy weapons we used # successes + 1. But, fixed damage is cool too.
Oct 13, 2022 3:06 pm
I have not used the variable weapon damage but it seems odd in the that it's minimum damage is 2 when the basic rule damage is 1. If everything on page 81 Tiny Dungeons v2 is used, armor damage reduction and mastery, then it balances better.

How are critical misses handled? Does any 1 ruled result in a crit miss or only if the attack fails? It seems there can be multiple outcomes. Hit, miss, crit hit, crit miss, crit hit/miss... And as you only crit hit with mastery do you only crit miss without mastery? (Which makes sense to me)
Last edited October 13, 2022 6:07 pm
Oct 13, 2022 5:31 pm
In Advanced, It's 1 damage light weapons and 2 damage heavy weapons.
Oct 14, 2022 3:17 am
Psybermagi says:
If everything on page 81 Tiny Dungeons v2 is used, armor damage reduction and mastery, then it balances better.
Yes, I think you would definitely have to use both together.
Oct 14, 2022 3:21 am
Psybermagi says:
And as you only crit hit with mastery do you only crit miss without mastery? (Which makes sense to me)
Yes.
Oct 14, 2022 3:28 am
Psybermagi says:
How are critical misses handled? Does any 1 ruled result in a crit miss or only if the attack fails? It seems there can be multiple outcomes. Hit, miss, crit hit, crit miss, crit hit/miss...
Crit Miss is rolling 3 ones on the Attack Test. When all three dice come up 1.
Oct 14, 2022 3:28 am
ogion says:
In Advanced, It's 1 damage light weapons and 2 damage heavy weapons.
I like this.
Oct 14, 2022 3:29 am
I'm going to have everything set up tomorrow and send out the invites to everyone.
Oct 14, 2022 3:33 am
Worked up some basics for a Tiny D6 game
[ +- ] Tiny D6 dice rolls with crits
[ +- ] Tiny D6 custom character sheet
Last edited October 14, 2022 4:57 am
Oct 14, 2022 3:52 am
Psybermagi says:
Worked up some basics for a Tiny D6 game
That character sheet is the shit! Everyone can use that in our game?
Oct 14, 2022 4:17 am
Nice!
Oct 14, 2022 4:40 am
As long as the game type is custom then yes
Last edited October 14, 2022 4:44 am
Oct 14, 2022 4:48 am
Just noticed i need to add exp. Will edit it
Oct 14, 2022 4:56 am
Last edited October 16, 2022 3:22 pm
Oct 14, 2022 5:37 am
GaryD20 says:
So is it a crit miss if all dice rolled are natural 1? Thus the more dice rolled the harder it is to crit miss

Alternatly is a crit hit on each and any natural 6 rolled? Therefore the more dice, the more likely it is to have a crit hit. If this is the case, does each natural 6 act as a crit hit cumulatively?
Last edited October 14, 2022 5:40 am
Oct 14, 2022 7:57 am
Psybermagi says:
GaryD20 says:
So is it a crit miss if all dice rolled are natural 1? Thus the more dice rolled the harder it is to crit miss

Alternatly is a crit hit on each and any natural 6 rolled? Therefore the more dice, the more likely it is to have a crit hit. If this is the case, does each natural 6 act as a crit hit cumulatively?
The way I understand it is that: you can only Crit Hit (or Crit Mis) with a Mastered Weapon, which means that you Test (attack) with Advantage, so you roll 3d6. Rolling three 1's is a Crit Miss and rolling three 6's is a Crit Hit. Rolling a Crit Miss means something goes wrong in a bad way and rolling a Crit Hit means you do 2 damage instead of the usual 1 damage. There is nothing cumulative about it. So, say you roll 3d6 and you roll two 6's and a 2. That's not a Crit. You Hit, just not critically.
Last edited October 14, 2022 7:59 am
Oct 14, 2022 8:02 am
Psybermagi says:
Is this going to be added to the Character Sheet Repository?
Oct 14, 2022 8:23 am
GaryD20 says:
Psybermagi says:
Is this going to be added to the Character Sheet Repository?
Nevermind, as long as game type is custom. Forgot you had said that.
Oct 14, 2022 1:31 pm
Quote:
Criticals
Critical Hits: If all the dice rolled for an Attack Test come up with a "6" on the face, you have achieved a Critical Hit! Increase your total damage by 1.You can only successfully have a Critical Hit on a weapon you have Mastered.
Critical Miss: If all the dice rolled for an Attack Test come up with a "1" on the face, you have a Critical Miss on your hands! The GM will choose what happens, but it probably won’t be good. Some options involve weapons breaking, allies being shot instead, or you dropping your weapon. There’s no end to the potential here.
Looks like crit hit is only with mastered but crit miss can be with any attack? So crit hit is increasing hard to get but crit miss is more common the less worse you are with the attack
[ +- ] Tiny D6 dice rolls with crits
Oct 14, 2022 1:35 pm
Do you have the updated version which was released a week or so ago? They applied the errata and updates from newer games like Cthulhu. They may have updated that section. I won't be able to read my copy until later tomorrow when I get home.
Oct 14, 2022 1:53 pm
Turns out I have the updated PDF on my work laptop. That is the updated section. I wonder if it would be worth home ruling something to say a crit can only happen when rolling 2 or more die? That way you can't crit fail on a disadvantaged attack.
Oct 14, 2022 2:35 pm
Quote:
... as long as game type is custom ...
Technically the Game System does not need to be set to Custom, you can add the ability to use Custom Sheets to any game, using any system. Though I don't see a reason to not make this System Custom.

Below the System selection is the Allowed Character Sheets, you can add whichever you want to allow players to Submit. Even on a Custom Game, you still need to [+] the Custom Sheets.
Oct 14, 2022 9:54 pm
Thanks for the clarification @vagueGM. That is probably what I meant. I added the roll rules to the custom roll highlight repo and it looks like Qualrog added my tiny d6 sheet to the custom sheet repo. I have no idea what it takes to add Tiny d6 as a game system to GP.
Oct 14, 2022 10:18 pm
Psybermagi says:
... I have no idea what it takes to add Tiny d6 as a game system to GP.
Just stick to using 'Custom', for the System and type 'TinyD6' or 'Tiny Dungeons' in the Custom Type field (like you have done in your games). The 'System' field is only there to tell people what you are playing, all the magic happens in the sheets and the Custom sheet is the most powerful and versatile one.
Oct 14, 2022 10:43 pm
Yep, love the custom sheets and form field options for quick editing!
Oct 15, 2022 2:36 am
There's a lot of information in a Tiny D6 roll that isn't used, and I'll admit I like implementing critical hits and fumbles. Haven't seen Bahr's update of Tiny Dungeon... the optional crit rules change?

I actually prefer this:

For "crits", each additional 6 is another hit. (So a normal attack can deal 1-2 damage on a hit, an attack with Advantage can deal 1-3, and an attack with Disadvantage can only ever deal 1 damage.)

For fumbles, if all dice come up 1, you fumble. (Meaning it's easier to fumble when you're rolling at Disadvantage, and harder when you have Advantage.)
Last edited October 15, 2022 6:03 am
Oct 15, 2022 3:12 am
I think this is being way overthought. Crit Hits and Misses, according to my book, can only be achieved with a Mastered Weapon, which means you roll with Advantage, which means 3d6. If all three come up 1's that's a Crit Miss. If all three come up 6's that's a Crit Hit and you do 2 damage instead of the usual one damage.

Although, I do like Harrigan's idea for Crits.

I'll check out the new updated pdf and see what it has to say.

Stay tuned folks!
Last edited October 15, 2022 3:16 am
Oct 15, 2022 4:37 am
Yep. It's just that as-written in the optional rules, crit misses are way more common than crit hits. Ah well!
Oct 15, 2022 5:37 am
Not that it matters since I won't play in this anyway, but I definitely prefer the Harrigan way
Oct 15, 2022 5:43 am
bowlofspinach says:
Not that it matters since I won't play in this anyway, but I definitely prefer the Harrigan way
Yeah, I like it too.
Oct 15, 2022 11:35 am
That's close to how I ran it. In the base rules light weapons do 1 damage and heavy do 2, but you only get 1 attack each round with a heavy weapon, so focus + attack with a heavy weapon is a good combo.

What I did is close to what Advanced Tiny Dungeon does. Each additional 5 or 6 rolled does 1 damage. So light weapons do 1-3 damage. Heavy do 2-4.

Another option I used in a game is 6's explode, but only for PCs. That brought some excitement, but it messed with the balance a little. I ended up giving enemies a few more HP to make up for it.
Last edited October 15, 2022 11:41 am
Oct 15, 2022 1:55 pm
Quote:
That's close to how I ran it. In the base rules light weapons do 1 damage and heavy do 2, but you only get 1 attack each round with a heavy weapon, so focus + attack with a heavy weapon is a good combo.
Is that the rule now? Not in the version I have -- Tiny Dungeon 2e (originally at least) just allows Heavy Weapons to attack from further away, if you're using zones. I know Bahr has iterated over this a couple of times in more recent games. I might go re-download 2e and see.

Here's the original text:
https://i.imgur.com/kquhXdl.png
Oct 15, 2022 2:02 pm
Yep. Here is the section where the difference is between heavy and light weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/NQYXakR.png
Oct 15, 2022 2:04 pm
This is a better description.

https://i.imgur.com/Ip9FbnJ.png
Oct 15, 2022 2:12 pm
Here's the original version that text two posts up:

https://i.imgur.com/IpTsf6O.png

Off to get the new PDF!
Oct 15, 2022 2:13 pm
Harrigan says:
I know Bahr has iterated over this a couple of times in more recent games.
Yeah, there have been many iterations on the zone and weapon rules. I think he is planning on releasing errata for all the games to bring them up to date. The Tiny Dungeon update a few weeks ago brought it up to date, but I don't know what the plans are for the many other TinyD6 games that are out there.
Oct 15, 2022 2:51 pm
Nabbed it. Has much else changed? I would say feel free to PM me rather than us continuing to clog up Gary's thread, but it's sort of pertinent?
Oct 15, 2022 3:28 pm
squid says:
Yep. Here is the section where the difference is between heavy and light weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/NQYXakR.png
@squid What version is that in?
So as a relative newbie I have a couple questions
1. Do most games with improved damage use damage reducing armor?
2. How does increased damage output affect the game?
I am planning on a goblin character and the higher damage could take me out quickly.
3. Do monsters attack as if they have mastery of their natural weapons?
Last edited October 15, 2022 3:49 pm
Oct 15, 2022 4:06 pm
@garyd20 is this the recruitment thread you mentioned?
Oct 15, 2022 4:16 pm
Hit the top of the first page and you'll see Gary's note on wanting to run a game, yep. Tiny Dungeon or EZD6. (I'm running an EZD6 duet at the moment and it's easy-breezy in PbP. Dig it.)
Oct 15, 2022 4:38 pm
Psybermagi says:
So as a relative newbie I have a couple questions
1. Do most games with improved damage use damage reducing armor?
2. How does increased damage output affect the game?
I am planning on a goblin character and the higher damage could take me out quickly.
3. Do monsters attack as if they have mastery of their natural weapons?
I've run "improved" damage with Armor Master and/or damage reducing armor. Either way, it makes combat run a bit hotter. However, it does not significantly impact goblin characters because Goblin Agility is really a pretty powerful trait - justifying the 5 hp.

When I DM, I run Fodder-Medium threat opponents as proficient with their weapons, tough guys (High+ threat) have mastered them.
Oct 15, 2022 4:53 pm
Gary, let us know if you want all this rules discussion elsewhere.

In my experience, Tiny Dungeon is actually a game where being outnumbered can turn things south in a hurry for the PCs -- even against fodder, if you're using them "striaght" / as-written. Each one having two actions they can use for attacks, and rolling 2d6? Rough stuff.

Unless I'm going for a grittier feel, I prefer to limit the fodder in a couple of ways -- first, they attack at Disadvantage (1d6), and while I give them two actions, they can only attack once.

Such a great system to tinker with in this way... though I'd admit I think it loses something once too many changes are made. The minimalist part of it is what initially attracted me.
Oct 15, 2022 4:58 pm
Harrigan says:
Nabbed it. Has much else changed? I would say feel free to PM me rather than us continuing to clog up Gary's thread, but it's sort of pertinent?
Harrigan says:
No, no, please continue. This is an interesting conversation.
Oct 15, 2022 4:59 pm
Giving Fodder disadvantage is a great idea when there are a lot of them. When there are only a few, why bother rolling if they're not at least proficient?

Responding to an issue further up this thread, I don't think that I've ever used the Crits rules. @squid might be able to answer that for the game I ran for him.
Oct 15, 2022 5:01 pm
tibbius says:
@garyd20 is this the recruitment thread you mentioned?
Ah, you made it. Yes, this is it.
Oct 15, 2022 9:25 pm
Harrigan says:
Here's a quick rundown of what Alan said was changed:

* Notably, the combat system has been updated to reflect the new standard GKG has used since 2021.
* Zones have been updated to the new ranges system.
* Initiative has been updated to the new system.
* Traits have been updated to correspond as appropriate with the changes above (Berserker the most notably).
* Minor typos and errata have been made throughout the book for clarity.
* The Home Sweet Home microsetting has been tweaked to address a layout issue that cut off and repeated part of the text.
Oct 15, 2022 9:30 pm
tibbius says:
Responding to an issue further up this thread, I don't think that I've ever used the Crits rules. @squid might be able to answer that for the game I ran for him.
If I recall, we didn't use crits in your game @tibbius. I haven't officially used crits either because I used the "improved" damage system discussed earlier. Good rolls are naturally rewarded. For failures, we just let the situation dictate when something dramatic should happen on a fail.
Oct 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Psybermagi says:

@squid What version is that in?
The latest version which was updated a few weeks ago. If you purchased the PDF through DTRPG you can download the updated version from your library.
Oct 16, 2022 12:31 am
It's too bad and a little strange that Alan didn't change the file -- it's still "v4" despite some pretty significant updates. Thanks for listing those out, squid. I used to follow that Discord and chat with Bahr regularly (reviewed early versions of Tiny Supers for him), but I've drifted from the GKG fold in the last year or two.

I'm glad to see he finally changed the way initiative works -- I first suggested he change to Barbarians of Lemuria / The Black Hack style init back like 2-3 years ago, and he initially scoffed at the time. ;)

Now I need to resist ordering a new hardcopy...
Oct 16, 2022 12:43 am
No problem Harrigan. The amount of time I spend playing TD6 games has dropped significantly over the past year or so. I've been finding more rules-lite games that better suit my current style of play. I still really enjoy the TD6 suite of games, but I focus more of my time elsewhere.

I grabbed a hard copy of ATD. I'm debating on getting a hard copy of the newly updated Tiny Dungeons.
Oct 22, 2022 5:49 pm
Ok, sorry for the delay. I'm going to be sending out invites in the next day or two for those who are still interested. So, for those that still are let me know and I'll send you an invite.
Last edited October 22, 2022 5:49 pm
Oct 22, 2022 5:49 pm
OOC:
Raises hand
Oct 22, 2022 6:11 pm
Thumbs up
Oct 22, 2022 6:29 pm
Ok, cool. Like I said, just give another day or two. I haven't forgotten about you, just trying to get a few things knocked out so I'm not so swamped.
Oct 22, 2022 6:33 pm
That's cool. Take your time. I'm not in a hurry.
Oct 22, 2022 8:40 pm
Here.!
Oct 23, 2022 7:38 pm
Psybermaji, squid, and ogion. Gotcha.
Oct 23, 2022 8:30 pm
GaryD20 says:
Ok, sorry for the delay. I'm going to be sending out invites in the next day or two for those who are still interested. So, for those that still are let me know and I'll send you an invite.
yes
Oct 24, 2022 12:53 am
Gotcha, tibbius.
Oct 29, 2022 6:40 pm
So I have a question about Spelltouched. I understand this trait had limited power but seems versatile.
1. Can you have more than 1 affect at a time?
2. Can it heal damage? (Ex touch heal 1, or other effects explicitly stated in other traits)
3. How large of an area affect can it have? (It mentioned only small object)
Oct 29, 2022 7:06 pm
Psybermagi says:
So I have a question about Spelltouched. I understand this trait had limited power but seems versatile.
2. Can it heal damage? (Ex touch heal 1, or other effects explicitly stated in other traits)
3. How large of an area affect can it have? (It mentioned only small object)
The way I play it:
1. No
2. No
3. Small focus. The largest is probably something like cast light.

There is a pretty awesome book called the Micronomicon - A Compendium of Magic that gives a nice little list of examples in the Spell Touched section:
1. Sense magic around the caster or in nearby items;
2. Produce small illusory objects;
3. Make small objects turn invisible;
4. Conjure light sources or phantom sounds from nowhere;
5. Ignite or douse small flames;
6. Manipulate and move small objects (if you have eye contact with them).
Oct 29, 2022 7:07 pm
Not sure right off the top of my head. I'll give it a read this evening after work and see what I can come up with.
Oct 29, 2022 8:01 pm
Thanks @squid. I figure it is a global cantrip catchall (D&D background) and want to play around with its utility.
Ideas/ questions
3. How large of an area affect can it have? (It mentioned only small object) EX create illusion terrain to hide a crouching goblin, me
4. How long can an effect last?
5. It mentions illusion and fire, which I extrapolate to any/all elements but can it also have mental or spiritual effects? Ex can it summon, ward off, or charm small creatures (insects, birds, small animals)
6. Can it conjure/create temporary tiny objects
7. Can it transmute or repair objects
8. Can the illusions affect any/all sences
9. Are there possible uses residents of the Great Indoors may have developed? (Not familiar with the setting so just thinking ahead)
These don't need answers now but are things I am thinking about and may attempt
Last edited October 29, 2022 8:09 pm
Oct 30, 2022 5:04 am
The Tiny games purposefully leave this kind of detail out -- it's up to the table / GM. I personally would say nope to healing because there are specific things for that, but I'd otherwise leave it pretty wide open rather than confine it tightly... but to each their own. I think the only real balance you need is to make sure the spell reader spells have more punch.
Oct 30, 2022 1:54 pm
Like I said D&D background so I am almost equating spell touched to cantrips and Spell Reader to casting any other spell from a scroll. Pretty easy translation of concepts.
Even so there are alot of things cantrips, or their equivalent, can do besides damage and illusion.
Some things not covered include sensory vs mental vs physical illusions vs summon vs conjure : Ex mouse: a sensory illusion creates input that everyone can detect by manipulating sound and light so they see and hear the "mouse", a mental illusion tricks a single mind so know they see the "mouse", a physical illusion alters reality while maintained so the "mouse" is actually there (like a holo-deck), a summons calls an actual mouse from the world to move to the desired location, and a conjured "mouse" can be a physical manifestation of a spiritual being or concept (there are a variety of Conjuration concepts including teleport). Of course these work only last as long as maintained, though a summoned mouse would still be left to do as it wishes after the Summons ends.
Last edited October 30, 2022 1:54 pm
Oct 30, 2022 2:24 pm
Psybermagi says:
Like I said D&D background so I am almost equating spell touched to cantrips and Spell Reader to casting any other spell from a scroll. Pretty easy translation of concepts.
Even so there are alot of things cantrips, or their equivalent, can do besides damage and illusion.
I think this https://i.imgur.com/EAppRa0.png really gives adequate guidance. As DM, I would let you do any of the small, subtle things you've suggested. A fireball: no. Igniting the rag in a Molotov cocktail? Yes. An earthquake? No. A few rocks falling from the ceiling to deal 1 hp damage? Yes.
Oct 30, 2022 2:26 pm
I would love to play either frankly!
Oct 30, 2022 4:28 pm
Cool. I'll send you an invite once everything is ready on my end.
Nov 15, 2022 1:50 pm
@GaryD20 how is it going?
Nov 15, 2022 11:21 pm
I'll be sending invites out by Friday for everyone still interested. Sorry for the delay. Hit an unexpectantly busy stretch at work. Then I was at JeffCon over the weekend. But invites will be going out in the next couple of days.
Nov 15, 2022 11:54 pm
Yeah, thanks. No worries, life happens. I hope you had fun at JeffCon.
Nov 16, 2022 1:34 am
Oh yeah. JeffCon was a blast. Had a great time. Too bad it's the last one. Ret-Con and MythCon are coming up in February and March though. Can't wait!
Nov 18, 2022 2:16 am
Invites going out tomorrow.
Dec 2, 2022 11:55 pm
Aw the holidays are upon us and affecting all the packages we anxiously await. Hows it going @GaryD20?
Dec 3, 2022 7:15 am
It's going... The game is still on. Trying to get to a point where things aren't so hectic before starting so I can devote enough attention to it. Don't want to half ass it. Everytime I think I've reached that point something comes up. Will try my best to get things going in the next day or two. Apologies on the delays. But would rather have the delays now rather then after the games starts. Have the next three days off so should be able to get things straightened out here shortly.
Dec 3, 2022 1:36 pm
No worries, the end of the year is always crazy 🤪
Just touching base. Best of luck
Dec 8, 2022 2:15 am
I'm in for a tiny dungeon if there's room. Be warned, I don't have experience with the system but I'd be glad to learn
Dec 8, 2022 2:52 am
Eyes says:
I'm in for a tiny dungeon if there's room. Be warned, I don't have experience with the system but I'd be glad to learn
No experience necessary. Would be glad to have you. Still getting things ready on my end. I'll let you know when it's a go. Shouldn't be to much longer.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.