GAME CHAT 2 Salvation Hotel

load previous
Oct 18, 2022 10:57 pm
Ovak isn't too keen about sleeping in a bed. Not something she is used to and losing her chain shirt to boot. She keeps her shortsword and scabbard handy close. Sleep will come restlessly. Tomorrow breakfast is all she can hope to look forward to.
Oct 21, 2022 1:46 am
OOC:
I was just waiting for the new chat to open since I said I was going to sleep. I had to review the thread 3 times before I could even find your call for a roll.. sorry about that.

Rolls

Perception (disadvantage) - (2d20L1+2)

(47) + 2 = 6

Oct 21, 2022 3:31 am
Ganesh says:
OOC:
I was just waiting for the new chat to open since I said I was going to sleep. I had to review the thread 3 times before I could even find your call for a roll.. sorry about that.
OOC:
no worries, just gotta keep things moving along
Hooded Figure
Malbor awakes suddenly in bed. A dark figure looms over him as a dagger is driven towards Malbor's chest!

Rolls

Sneak attack, Advantage @ Malbor - (1d20+4, 1d20+4)

1d20+4 : (8) + 4 = 12

1d20+4 : (19) + 4 = 23

Dagger + Sneak attack damage - (2d4+2+2d6)

(11) + (41) + 2 = 9

Oct 21, 2022 3:40 am
OOC:
Malbor roll initiative
Hooded Figure

Rolls

Hooded Figure Initiative - (1d20+2)

(2) + 2 = 4

Oct 21, 2022 6:13 am
Malbor bolts awake as the dagger plunges into him. He thought he was having yet another nightmare, but this time the nightmare is real. He throws his hand up and creates a telekinetic shield to ward off further attacks, and at the same time probes the hooded figure's mind for weakness.
OOC:

I'm just going to throw Shield as soon as I am attacked, since I know my AC is bad. And I am attacking with Mind Sliver, so he needs to make an INT 13 save.
[ +- ] 1: Shield (Cha)
[ +- ] 0: Mind Sliver (Str)

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+0)

(7) = 7

Mind Sliver Damage (Psychic) - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Oct 22, 2022 8:59 pm
Hooded Figure
The Hooded Figure gracefully tumbles away from Malbor and quickly exits the room. The sound of the retreating food steps rapidly fade into silence.
OOC:
Disengage Action, Move, + a bonus action

Rolls

Intelligence Saving Throw - (1d20+1)

(16) + 1 = 17

Oct 23, 2022 2:41 am
OOC:
Unless Malbor chooses to pursue the hooded figure combat ends.
Oct 23, 2022 8:06 am
Malbor briefly pursues the figure, but then gives up reasonably quickly knowing that the intruder is likely more athletic, and knows the area better than he. He goes back to his room and tries to ascertain how the assailant gained access in the first place and sees if he can secure his room against further intrusion. Perhaps by moving the bed against the door?
Oct 23, 2022 3:02 pm
Malbor notices no signs of forced entry into his room or damage to the lock. There is no sign how this small intruder entered his room. The rest of the night passes without incident.

The sun rises over Outpost Salvation and creeps into the windows of the hotel. The smell of squirrel and onion stew lurks in the air. The group awakens to a new day.
OOC:
Feel free to make your plans for what all of you would want to do. Game Chat 3 is unlocked if the party decides to venture into the Mournland. If the group decides to do something different I create a different game chat.
Oct 23, 2022 9:08 pm
Ovak will eat her paid breakfast with Moisie and eyes others that come to the table as her request for the adventure was for each to show up in the morning here. She says to Moisie in Goblin, "You think they all will come or some will already give up cause of the dangers of Mournland?"

Being a short move to the site in Mournland, Ovak doesn't need anything more than some water.
Oct 24, 2022 12:58 am
Moisie replies in Goblin, "It’s their loss if they don’t. More profit for us. It would be a mistake to give up their share."

She takes a meaty bite of the squirrel soup and grunts her approval as she continues, "This ‘Mournland’ seems to have a reputation, a larger group might be useful."

Moisie follows suit grabs water for the trip.
Last edited October 24, 2022 12:59 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.