OOC Chat

load previous
May 1, 2023 6:08 pm
I'm ready!
May 1, 2023 6:14 pm
I was wondering when we'd resume. I'm ready to roll.
May 3, 2023 12:01 pm
I just noticed GeneCortess left without really playing. Shame
Welcome meat shield, I mean zatatmando :)
May 3, 2023 12:01 pm
I just noticed GeneCortess left without really playing. Shame
Welcome meat shield, I mean zatatmando :)
May 3, 2023 1:14 pm
Hi there! I am afraid I am not much of a meat shield yet. I picked a Tabaxi Ranger with an archery specialization for my fighting style. Though I may decide to change that to two weapon fighting I am still not sure.
May 3, 2023 1:18 pm
I miss Urzog, big orc monk. But those pacifist tendencies could be troublesome.
Well I am a small Thrikreen rogue druid who has learned to carry a shield due to the lack of any decent meat shields, sigh
May 3, 2023 1:30 pm
Meat shield was but a joke.
My goblin PC is not to be taken seriously ever. And the stupid jokes I make though him as well. Looking forward to double down on joke about running faster than tiger with tabaxi joining the team.

P.S. even my sorcerer did survive a round of attack by bugbear at the beginning of the game :). So here you go - a meat shield PC with con modifier+1 and 1d6 hit die.
May 4, 2023 10:31 am
just starving for game. Going to invite the new PC.
May 5, 2023 6:58 am
I believe our last quest motivation were related to fighting the same ship and we did fail to restore beacon. Beacon were prerequisite to fight ghost ship on the sea. But I don't think it is relevant other than lore wise.
May 5, 2023 10:26 am
I thought the beacon did get restored.
May 5, 2023 12:31 pm
We didn't light the beacon but I am sure over the last 10 day someone did
Does the black fist authority and responsibility work only in in the city or does it also include the countryside?
I assume this ghost ship is either a necromancer, skeleton mage, or illusionist with pirates. Why would an actual lich attack little villages. Plus we are only 3rd level and a lich would kill us all with 1 spell
May 5, 2023 1:04 pm
I think this was stated in the epilogue of the previous chapter.
Quote:
You make your way back to the surface with Iganโ€™s body and the guards in tow. The caretakers are distraught at the sight. As you make it out to the courtyard, you cast a hopeful look at the beacon. The moonlight seems to show a faint outline of a woman staring down at you. She fades and as she does, the light once again shines from the beacon.
May 5, 2023 1:33 pm
Yeah, we got the beacon relit, albeit indirectly.
May 5, 2023 1:41 pm
I totally missed that, thanks for reposting
May 5, 2023 2:38 pm
yes thanks. missed or forgot
May 10, 2023 3:06 pm
Hey sorry for the delay, I will be posting and getting into things today. I went on a trip to visit my mom in the hospital. She is ok but I wanted to see her. Again sorry to hold things up. I am reading through and catching up now.
May 10, 2023 5:23 pm
Itโ€™s all good. I hope your mom will be alright
Jun 6, 2023 8:48 pm
So about divine/patron intervention, any chance we could say a messenger or intermediary responds 91-99 and the patron responds directly at 100? Perhaps give bonuses for devout worshippers ๐Ÿ˜‰
Last edited June 6, 2023 8:49 pm
Jun 8, 2023 5:42 pm
Haha, MAYBE if you start devoting yourself to your god on downtimes
Jun 9, 2023 9:19 pm
Is Pierce our usual driver?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.