OOC Chat

load previous
May 1, 2023 6:08 pm
I'm ready!
May 1, 2023 6:14 pm
I was wondering when we'd resume. I'm ready to roll.
May 3, 2023 12:01 pm
I just noticed GeneCortess left without really playing. Shame
Welcome meat shield, I mean zatatmando :)
May 3, 2023 12:01 pm
I just noticed GeneCortess left without really playing. Shame
Welcome meat shield, I mean zatatmando :)
May 3, 2023 1:14 pm
Hi there! I am afraid I am not much of a meat shield yet. I picked a Tabaxi Ranger with an archery specialization for my fighting style. Though I may decide to change that to two weapon fighting I am still not sure.
May 3, 2023 1:18 pm
I miss Urzog, big orc monk. But those pacifist tendencies could be troublesome.
Well I am a small Thrikreen rogue druid who has learned to carry a shield due to the lack of any decent meat shields, sigh
May 3, 2023 1:30 pm
Meat shield was but a joke.
My goblin PC is not to be taken seriously ever. And the stupid jokes I make though him as well. Looking forward to double down on joke about running faster than tiger with tabaxi joining the team.

P.S. even my sorcerer did survive a round of attack by bugbear at the beginning of the game :). So here you go - a meat shield PC with con modifier+1 and 1d6 hit die.
May 4, 2023 10:31 am
just starving for game. Going to invite the new PC.
May 5, 2023 6:58 am
I believe our last quest motivation were related to fighting the same ship and we did fail to restore beacon. Beacon were prerequisite to fight ghost ship on the sea. But I don't think it is relevant other than lore wise.
May 5, 2023 10:26 am
I thought the beacon did get restored.
May 5, 2023 12:31 pm
We didn't light the beacon but I am sure over the last 10 day someone did
Does the black fist authority and responsibility work only in in the city or does it also include the countryside?
I assume this ghost ship is either a necromancer, skeleton mage, or illusionist with pirates. Why would an actual lich attack little villages. Plus we are only 3rd level and a lich would kill us all with 1 spell
May 5, 2023 1:04 pm
I think this was stated in the epilogue of the previous chapter.
Quote:
You make your way back to the surface with Igan’s body and the guards in tow. The caretakers are distraught at the sight. As you make it out to the courtyard, you cast a hopeful look at the beacon. The moonlight seems to show a faint outline of a woman staring down at you. She fades and as she does, the light once again shines from the beacon.
May 5, 2023 1:33 pm
Yeah, we got the beacon relit, albeit indirectly.
May 5, 2023 1:41 pm
I totally missed that, thanks for reposting
May 5, 2023 2:38 pm
yes thanks. missed or forgot
May 10, 2023 3:06 pm
Hey sorry for the delay, I will be posting and getting into things today. I went on a trip to visit my mom in the hospital. She is ok but I wanted to see her. Again sorry to hold things up. I am reading through and catching up now.
May 10, 2023 5:23 pm
It’s all good. I hope your mom will be alright
Jun 6, 2023 8:48 pm
So about divine/patron intervention, any chance we could say a messenger or intermediary responds 91-99 and the patron responds directly at 100? Perhaps give bonuses for devout worshippers 😉
Last edited June 6, 2023 8:49 pm
Jun 8, 2023 5:42 pm
Haha, MAYBE if you start devoting yourself to your god on downtimes
Jun 9, 2023 9:19 pm
Is Pierce our usual driver?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.