OOC Chat

load previous
Jan 16, 2024 5:40 pm
That’s of course fair enough. It looks like we might have lost Augustine, are everyone okay continuing as five?
Jan 16, 2024 5:49 pm
Five is good
Jan 16, 2024 5:59 pm
Yup. Let's finish this chapter and then we reevaluate.
Jan 16, 2024 6:13 pm
Good to go
Jan 25, 2024 4:42 am
Sassafras says:
That’s of course fair enough. It looks like we might have lost Augustine, are everyone okay continuing as five?
I'll be stepping out after this adventure. It should not be difficult to find a replacement
Jan 25, 2024 8:33 pm
Sad to see you go but that’s of course alright 👍 in that case I’ll try and recruit one more
Jan 25, 2024 11:57 pm
I will also be stepping out after this adventure. I liked it, but regular D&D is not really my thing. It had been years since I last played, it will probably be years since I will play it again. I'm more into sci-fi and other stuff.

Either way, thank you very much for the opportunity Sassafras. Hope to play with you all again in the future.

But... Let's finish this adventure first. ;)
Jan 27, 2024 9:25 pm
Bummed to hear that, but that’s of course also fine. Thanks for playing 🙂
Jan 27, 2024 9:31 pm
@Sassafras I know that it can suck the GM drive out of you when several people drop out of your game. It did for my Kids on Brooms game not that long ago.
The important part is to know that it is not a reflection of your skills as a GM. You did good
Jan 27, 2024 10:03 pm
I've been here the entire time and still enjoy the game. I have 2 long standing games and have cycled through many players. Some people just like to try new things out or are looking for the best fit. Different people just have different styles and preferences. Then again some of us (cough cough, what who me?) take on more than we should at times and have to cut back :)
Jan 27, 2024 11:21 pm
Yeah, I agree with runekyndig, thanks for GMing. This adventure was a "Let's try" for me, I really liked this and reading your previous adventures, so that's why I joined in the first place. But I tend to avoid D&D, and its not about your skills as a GM, on the contrary.
Last edited January 27, 2024 11:26 pm
Jan 28, 2024 2:45 pm
I really enjoy this game (despite my bad luck with a dice). I really hope we can recruit new players soon and continue with next chapter.
Jan 29, 2024 2:36 pm
GreyWord says:
I really enjoy this game (despite my bad luck with a dice). I really hope we can recruit new players soon and continue with next chapter.
Couldn't agree more!
Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm
Thanks guys 🙂 I’ll definitely continue it and will actively try and recruit two new players this week.

On another note, I’m going to a funeral/mini vacation from Thursday to Sunday and Friday next week I’ll have a tumour removed from my knee (fun start to 2024 😅), my point is that these two weeks might be more spotty in terms of posting.
Jan 30, 2024 10:33 pm
The new players have already joined and Sassafras has already written OOC that we are about to close the chapter.

So, I'm leaving now. Thanks again everyone for the game. See you around!
Jan 31, 2024 4:55 am
Yes it seems like the time to step out
Have fun guys
Feb 6, 2024 8:36 pm
As previously mentioned, I’m heaving surgery on Friday, so my best guess is that I’ll have the next module up and running after that. There’s a chance I can get it done tomorrow or Thursday, but as you might suspect I have a lot on my plate in the lead up to it, so no promises :)
Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm
Just in case people haven’t realised, the next module is up and running in "Game chapters"
Feb 12, 2024 6:11 pm
thanks for reminder. Lost it. Will post soon
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.