Discworld

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jan 16, 2023 3:24 pm
The Witches expansion makes the characters just a bit more, well, characteristic.
I can upload it on my itch.io page. But! I wanna make it more polished before doing that.
Jan 16, 2023 4:05 pm
yeah i found the one witch (Annagrama Hawking, i think) to be a lot more powerful than the rest..... In My Humble Opinion......
Jan 16, 2023 10:25 pm
Ok, so here are the rules and downloads for the expansion: https://jocher-symbolic-systems.itch.io/the-witches-unofficial-adventures
Jan 17, 2023 11:26 am
jochergames says:
Ok, so here are the rules and downloads for the expansion: https://jocher-symbolic-systems.itch.io/the-witches-unofficial-adventures
thank you. will have a l00k in detail......
Jan 17, 2023 3:32 pm
Ok, I’ll make Risus: Discworld but no guarantee I can GM.

Takers? Interest?
Jan 17, 2023 3:55 pm
if you can't GM what are you offering to do? I'd like to play for sure..... and I would GM once i feel up to the task. which i doubt will be 2023.....
Jan 17, 2023 6:10 pm
Duly noted, you right. If you can't host, why offer right?
Mar 21, 2023 4:30 pm
Moreover, you would need to specify the type of diskworld tone you want to achieve. The first few volumes were quite haphazard, but Sir Terry eventually calmed down.
Apr 14, 2023 2:59 am
Lesteraction says:
Moreover, you would need to specify the type of diskworld tone you want to achieve. The first few volumes were quite haphazard, but Sir Terry eventually calmed down.
i would agree if there were hundreds of games going and you wanted to specify. but right now.... I;d play ANY kinda discworld.
Apr 16, 2023 2:17 pm
Morlaf says:
Lesteraction says:
i would agree if there were hundreds of games going and you wanted to specify. but right now.... I;d play ANY kinda discworld.
I'm open to GMing a PBP game. However, I have never done that before and I feel like maybe I need some kind of introduction or brief on expectations etc.
Apr 16, 2023 2:49 pm
there are a few guides on this website about this. Basically (and I apologize if you already know this) you narrate the story and we are the protagonists - or at least we feature in it. try and make it super - familiar (e.g. "Fire roared through the bifurcated city of ank-morpork.... and then we see a red wizard galloping on a horse, being chased by a suitcase on 100 legs while gold goings keep jangling on the cobbles.....") and keep it simple. we will create the chaos for you. Or anything else you like......
Apr 16, 2023 7:20 pm
Morlaf says:
there are a few guides on this website about this. Basically (and I apologize if you already know this) you narrate the story and we are the protagonists - or at least we feature in it. try and make it super - familiar (e.g. "Fire roared through the bifurcated city of ank-morpork.... and then we see a red wizard galloping on a horse, being chased by a suitcase on 100 legs while gold goings keep jangling on the cobbles.....") and keep it simple. we will create the chaos for you. Or anything else you like......
I'm well versed in GMing, but it is more the switch to a more clear turn-based play loop that I'm not that familiar with, but I will 100% figure it out. So that leaves the question, who wanna play?
Jun 16, 2023 3:35 pm
The kind of diskworld tone you wish to produce would also need to be specified. Sir Terry ultimately calmed down after the first several volumes, which were very haphazard.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.