OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 25, 2015 2:50 am
It's been a really busy day and I can't reply to everyone tonight. I'm going to post what I can for Rexi, Callista, and Valoris and Pepra. I'll follow up with the rest for Wuc'vuloc and Glen tomorrow or Thursday.
Feb 27, 2015 12:01 am
Ok, replies are up. I realized that Rand didn't require a reply directly from me yet. Based mrmrlol's post, though, we're going to be going forward with the assumption that it is Tarr who is their merchant. So I'm going to make things more interesting and require a few rolls--if only to see what kind of chaos it causes. :)
Feb 27, 2015 12:05 am
What kinda roll did you need from me? I remember seeing it but can't find it now.
Feb 27, 2015 1:08 am
A social one like negotiation, deception, etc. How is Rexi trying to distract him, while also informing him that his shipment has arrived?
Feb 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Well he's gonna deny the accusations that they've ripped him off before of course so that'd be deception. Do I need to add any opposition dice or anything to the roll?
Feb 27, 2015 4:22 pm
Having the data pad in hand, what kind of roll do you need from me?
Feb 28, 2015 1:02 am
sandchigger says:
Well he's gonna deny the accusations that they've ripped him off before of course so that'd be deception. Do I need to add any opposition dice or anything to the roll?
Roll against 2 difficulty dice, plus 1 setback die because he was there too. Good luck. :)
jimmylogan says:
Having the data pad in hand, what kind of roll do you need from me?
Well, you're properly equipped so I won't give you setback dice. Given that this is a fairly lucrative target I'm going to make this a hard check (3 difficulty dice), and I'm going to pop a Dark Side point to upgrade that to 1 challenge die and 2 difficulty dice.

Destiny: 9 Light / 1 Dark
Feb 28, 2015 8:01 pm
Tell me if you want me to roll for any skill to look for the Falleen and Imperials.
Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm
mrmrlol says:
Tell me if you want me to roll for any skill to look for the Falleen and Imperials.
If you're just looking from the ship, no. They're fairly distant from you right now so you have no chance to see them yet.
Mar 3, 2015 4:38 am
3G 2Y 2P 1R - net 2 success and 4 threat
Mar 4, 2015 12:30 am
I'm thinking 2 strain, and not only do you realize that you were spotted by someone else already in the system, but they have a rough fix on your location.

Any suggestions or preferences?
Mar 6, 2015 12:15 am
No - that's fine with me.
Mar 10, 2015 1:29 am
Sorry for the delay. Life has been stressful lately.

Pepra turns up a the full roster of docked ships with their ID and registration/affiliation tags. He also finds the Lambda-class shuttle and can see it on camera, with an armed stormtrooper detail guarding the craft. Pepra can also see the Turtle and probably can see the exchange between Wuc'vulog and the Bothan dockmaster, though it would not have audio he could possibly pick up clues from the lekku and fur ripples--if he's familiar with either species.

There's no clear indication of what ships might be smugglers, but there are a series of unexplained codes listed with each ship. They're likely a system of codes used by the dockmasters and the customs agents to note infractions, reputation, and the like. From comparing codes of recognizable government, Imperial, and a few average merchants Pepra can probably infer that the Turtle, Disaster Master, and Trendline are smuggling vessels of one sort or another.
Mar 10, 2015 12:37 pm
RustInPieces says:

Roll against 2 difficulty dice, plus 1 setback die because he was there too. Good luck. :)
Die roll results of my deception check plus 2 difficulty and a setback are 4 successes, 1 advantage and 2 threats. Total of 4 success and 1 threat.

So he totally buys that WE didn't rob him but that threat means he's gonna be a tough negotiator this time anyway because someone ripped him off recently. Unless you've a better idea.
Mar 10, 2015 10:13 pm
Sounds good to me. He would naturally try to drive a hard bargain.
Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm
Makes sense to me.

Edit to add: damn. Had I been paying attention to my sheet I could've removed that black die.
Last edited March 10, 2015 11:49 pm
Mar 11, 2015 8:43 pm
Ooh! Alternately, he could say something like "I learned my lesson on Lothal, I've upgraded the security at my villa here!" thus giving the burglar a black die or some guard dogs or something.
Mar 11, 2015 11:01 pm
Just wanted to check in to show that I'm still around. (and did't bail or anything)
Last edited March 11, 2015 11:01 pm
Mar 12, 2015 5:52 am
KennyGardnerIII says:
Just wanted to check in to show that I'm still around. (and did't bail or anything)
I probably should do the same!
Mar 12, 2015 11:26 am
EldritchFire says:
KennyGardnerIII says:
I probably should do the same!
I'm here too
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.