OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 25, 2015 9:55 pm
sandchigger says:
Can we say that the energy drink in the Star Wars university is PooDew?

POO THE DEW! POODEW!

/em facepalm
Mar 25, 2015 10:05 pm
Poodoo means fodder according to the subtitles. So yanno, do you wanna be a Bantha or a Blandtha? POO THE DEW!
Mar 25, 2015 10:14 pm
I agree with EldritchFire on this one. Also, rolls can now be added to the IC thread.

Kenny, I don't know that you want Valoris to exit before Pepra says what he's found. That could turn into something significant for him.
Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm
I've got him on an open com. If there's anything signifigant, he'll be able to tell me.
Mar 25, 2015 10:59 pm
Aww mannnnn...
Mar 26, 2015 2:49 am
RustInPieces says:
I agree with EldritchFire on this one
Boom. Shaka. LAKA! I win, sandchigger! Pour some water on that BURN! OH SNAP!

Ok. I'm done. it's bedtime.
P.S. For those who don't know, sandchigger and I are buddies in real life, so he know's I'm just kidding around.
Mar 26, 2015 12:16 pm
I'm only weeping on the inside. And the outside a little. T_T
Apr 2, 2015 1:23 am
Hey - spent a few days out of pocket and in the bed - literally - was pretty sick... Now I'm behind at work and home. I hate to do it, but I have to let some "side projects" go for a spell...
Apr 2, 2015 11:34 am
Not a problem Jimmy. Do you want us to skip you for a bit, or would you like to bow out? Totally up to you, I'm fine with either.
Apr 3, 2015 10:28 pm
EldritchFire, would you please update your in-character post with the appropriate roll for your Force power use? Once you do, I'll get on writing a reply tonight/tomorrow.
Apr 4, 2015 2:07 pm
RustInPieces says:
EldritchFire, would you please update your in-character post with the appropriate roll for your Force power use? Once you do, I'll get on writing a reply tonight/tomorrow.
Done!
Apr 7, 2015 12:32 am
EldritchFire says:
RustInPieces says:
Done!
I think your character sheet lost the force power selections you put on it. I was going to review what bonuses you had on Move, but I'm pretty certain that 2 lightside pips is overkill.

You can turn the camera away. Naturally, if you have a Strength upgrade you can rip the camera off its mount and hurl it away.
Apr 9, 2015 3:56 pm
I have the basic move power as well as one range upgrade, no strength upgrades yet. I'll see if I can (finally) get my character sheet to accept and keep the changes I make. In the meantime, I wrote down all the talents and such I took on my character thread.
Apr 9, 2015 4:24 pm
Qrallog, how do you want to spend your advantages?
Apr 15, 2015 2:18 am
Don't forget the destiny point pool, guys. You've got 9 LP to my 1 DP! That'll make a big difference for Rexi with the Sabacc game, and can make a big difference for you guys too.

Also, I award bonus (blue) dice for clever usage of a situation as well as tricksy thinking.
Apr 15, 2015 4:20 am
I missed the question about advantages, sorry. I would like the thugs, feeling like comrades in arms, to slip up and reveal something about their employer or task.
Apr 21, 2015 8:52 pm
RustInPieces says:
Don't forget the destiny point pool, guys. You've got 9 LP to my 1 DP! That'll make a big difference for Rexi with the Sabacc game, and can make a big difference for you guys too.
But Rexi isn't playing to win. He's playing to keep the mark busy and maybe get some information out of him. If he loses a few hands of Sabacc then whatever he sells out uses the info for (plus whatever his partner can steal) will more than make up for it.
Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm
I'm going to try and post for 2 more characters tonight, in hope that we can consolidate the action soon. Running with practically every character in their own scene takes additional time for me to write for.

Thanks for being patient everyone. I have been supporting a family member who is struggling with some mental/medical problems. Because I must support this person I have kept this game on the back burner out of necessity. Once we group more characters up things should be a bit easier for me to run.
Apr 24, 2015 1:53 pm
Family comes first, no doubt.
May 3, 2015 12:07 am
I'm hoping mrmrlol stops by shortly. I sent him a PM about the ship's job posting, but I think we lost him. I couldn't think of anything to interact with him on since his character stayed with the ship, and then he stopped responding to PMs too. Mrmrlol, if you're reading this thread—you're up! I apologize for not engaging you better in the game, and promise to do better.

And it's been a month since last contact with Jimmy. He hasn't responded to any recent PMs I sent to check on him.

Should I open up Jimmy's slot for another player, or should we hold onto him a bit longer?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.