Feb 27, 2015 5:55 pm
OOC: unrelated

Rolls

gmail requested - (1d20)

(4) = 4

1d20

(11) = 11

Feb 27, 2015 5:59 pm
Tara upon being hit by the shin tries to discover where the shin originated from. Knowing where she was hit, how she was facing, the force of the hit, and where it landed after impacting with her.. Tara should be able to reason out where the shin came from.

Rolls

Speed Check - (1d20)

(11) = 11

Intellect Check - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm
GrantUrDeth says:
Tara upon being hit by the shin tries to discover where the shin originated from. Knowing where she was hit, how she was facing, the force of the hit, and where it landed after impacting with her.. Tara should be able to reason out where the shin came from.
Tara turns toward the frame. ooc: look, it pays off like a slot machine

After a few moments, two more shins come flying out. (Tara: Speed defense to avoid them)
Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm
OOC: unrelated

Rolls

1d20

(15) = 15

Feb 27, 2015 6:41 pm
Not even trying to avoid the shins, Tara reaches into the synth frame where the shins are coming out from and tries to grab whoever is throwing the shins at her.. and hopefully pull them through to her. ~Hmm.. If I were a greedy woman I'd have just opened a bag and let it pay the jackpot~

Rolls

Speed Check - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Intellect Check - (1d20)

(5) = 5

Might Check - (1d20)

(18) = 18

Feb 27, 2015 7:21 pm
(OOC: I seem to be behind all of you.)

Yui stares at Darazen for several moments, and then gives him a long scowl. She won't forget that...

Noticing the shins flying out of the portal, she walks over to it and will try to help Tara pull the coin tosser out.

OOC: Dammit! Sorry Grant, hope I didn't screw you up...)
Last edited February 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Rolls

Help Tara pull Mr. Money out of the portal-speed - (1d20)

(1) = 1

Feb 27, 2015 7:45 pm
(ooc: Grandmaster, PM on its way, with this roll...)
Last edited February 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Rolls

d20 roll - intellect - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Feb 27, 2015 8:12 pm
Kaizival says:

Yui stares at Darazen for several moments, and then gives him a long scowl. She won't forget that...

(ooc: hairs rise on back of his neck, while Darazen studiously avoids making eye contact. lol)
Feb 27, 2015 8:20 pm
Kaizival says:
(OOC: I seem to be behind all of you.)

Noticing the shins flying out of the portal, she walks over to it and will try to help Tara pull the coin tosser out.

OOC: Dammit! Sorry Grant, hope I didn't screw you up...)
Sorry, Yui, You wasted that one (and it pains me to say so). But, you and Darazen and the rest of the party are at the entrance to the dome. Tara took a defensive position in front of the frame, some 90 ft away. Other than the fact that she may have grabbed her head or neck, like she was swatting at a bug, you really don't know what was hitting her. There really is no way to notice the shin, or to examine them, or to race to her defense.

Perhaps I should have had this in a PM type, but I seem to have a number of those already going on.
Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm
Tara reaches into the water wall and seems to be fishing. At first she is elbow deep, then arm, then shoulder.....she is craning her neck to keep on this side. Suddenly, she tenses, pausing for a second then tries to reset her feet to pull back.

Tara: speed roll to reset you feet, might roll to pull back
Feb 27, 2015 9:17 pm
Tara braces her feet and pulls with effort

Rolls

Speed - (1d20)

(11) = 11

Might - (1d20)

(13) = 13

Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm
Tara is struggling with something in the waterwall, either she has something or something has her. She tries to plant her feet and pull and she starts to make some headway. The weight from the other side, and the pull are strong. With a grunt and a little effort, she rolls back, stumbles and lands on her back. With Utazo firmly in her grasp, the two land unceremoniously 10 ft from the base of the frame.
Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm
Vult produces his bow as Tara crashes back, ready for an attack. As he sees what's happened, he chuckles, holstering his weapon and head over to help Tara and Utazo up.
Feb 27, 2015 9:35 pm
Tara smiles up at Utazo and mutters "Jackpot". "You can get off me now." Tara smirks.
Feb 27, 2015 9:42 pm
(Thank god I didn't screw that up...can you do pm type in these situations?)

Yui looks back at Darazen. "Now you're patronizing me! Hmph, keep the damn cypher, I don't want it!"(Darazen's reverse psychology at work... :)

"There you are! You alive?" Yui walks up to Utazo and smiles, glad she's safe.
Last edited February 27, 2015 9:43 pm
Feb 27, 2015 9:44 pm
XP Award: 3 points to Utazo for (1) discovering the portal and (1) going through it (even though it WAS a random chance) and (1) for great PM roleplaying.
Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm
grandmaster says:
XP Award: 3 points to Utazo for (1) discovering the portal and (1) going through it (even though it WAS a random chance) and (1) for great PM roleplaying.
OOC: "Cool, you don't HAVE to use the same "three colors
Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm
"Woo hoo! Utazo is back!" ***wtf?***
Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm
With Vult's assistance Utazó reaches her feet and dusts herself off. Looking down at Tara she flashes an appreciative smile, offers a hand, and asks, "Can I have my shins back now?"
Last edited February 27, 2015 10:54 pm
Feb 27, 2015 10:34 pm
szemely says:
Looking down at Tara she flashes an appreciative smile, offers a hand, and asks, "Can I have my shins back now?"
Tara smiles up at Utazo, grasps her hand and pulls herself back up while asking as innocent as can be: "What shins?". She then smirks and points to the ground near the synth frame.. "I hadn't bothered to pick them up.. I was busy trying to find the source and pull it back into our universe.... You're welcome."
load next

Thread locked