Smiley / Ishzu

load previous
Jan 26, 2024 2:18 am
Yes.

If you don't have Proficiency with a weapon, you attack with Disadvantage.
If you have Proficiency with a weapon, you attack normally.
If you have Mastery with a weapon, you attack with Advantage.

Proficiency applies to a weapon group. Mastery applies to a single weapon. "Staff" is a good choice for Mastery. I don't know whether it is light melee or heavy melee. (Or if it can be either.)
Jan 26, 2024 4:14 pm
Thanks to the assistant Game Manager @daryen. You should now have 4 traits (heritage +3) 1 proficiency and 1 mastery

Do note that with
[ +- ] Psionics
The basis of the ability is above the horizontal line. Very vague. Stuff below the line are examples. with this trait you can not move anything you could not do with a single hand. Pick up a teapot, swat a fly, punch someone in the face. I let some stuff slide due to the chaos of the fight. Skeeve can do more with it due to him having taken a Prestige trait.
I let characters do a lot in role play without rolls, and sometimes beyond what they technically can do, to make the narrative more fun. But when facing a challenge or in combat I will be more of a stickler.
Jan 27, 2024 9:23 pm
Crysmal
Crystalline: You do not need to Eat, Drink or Sleep. 6 hours of Stasis fully heals you.
Ablation: You have 1 bonus Hit Point that recovers 1 hour after you were last damaged.
Pague Carrier : Immune to normal disease. Advantage to Save vs magic disease. 1/d melee attacker that deals damage must save or be infected (disadvantage on all test till Save).

I was just thinking about this. As the only Crysmal thought I could/should chat on here about it.

With the changes I now have 2 Heritage traits instead of 1. Is that ok?

I don't fully understand the Pague Carrier one.

Anyway to include Immune to Posion also
Jan 27, 2024 9:32 pm
Quote:
With the changes I now have 2 Heritage traits instead of 1. Is that ok?
You were a bit of an experiment. Which I have tried to encourage. Basically you got an early 2nd heritage trait. Others can too now. It will eventually balance out if you stick around so don't worry about it.
Quote:
Anyway to include Immune to Poison also
I thought about it but even though you have a different body than most you still have body functions so there are some chemicals that affect you. This game tries to keep it simple and I try to stick to that, though my creative and engineering sides keep mucking up the elegance of simplicity. So no, Crysmals are susceptible to poison

Basically Plague Carrier make you immune to basic disease and resistant (advantage) to magic disease. This lets your body hold disease without reacting to it. When an enemy strikes you (if you have the trait) then the impact releases some of the disease which begins attacking the creature that just hurt you. So when you have to fight mummies, vampires, and werewolves, expect people to stand behind you.
Jan 27, 2024 9:45 pm
Ohh I am fine being an experiment. Test away. You know me enough to realize I am easygoing.

I am currently fine with my current traits (heritage or otherwise). I do like the name Crystal Armor (Or something similar) better then Ablation.

I understand Plague Carrier now.
Pretty much my Crystals can store diseases in them and when someone attacks me they break some of the crystals storing the Disease and such.
Feb 16, 2024 5:59 pm
I am having a terrible idea.
Psychicly changed black dragon..
Feb 16, 2024 6:18 pm
"changed" as in deranged or possessed? Because the are both horrifying but in very different ways.
Feb 16, 2024 6:23 pm
Charged was in my mind but autocorrect did changed.

All three are just great.
Feb 16, 2024 7:56 pm
your wish is my diabolical plan :)
Ps, if asked I am blaming you :P
Feb 16, 2024 8:33 pm
I'm thinking Skeeve and company will be staying well away from the underdark for a while ...
Feb 16, 2024 11:34 pm
Destiny whispers something to Fate before going to look for Luck with a wicked gleam in its eye as it glances down to the mortal realm and a smile spreads across it's face.
Feb 17, 2024 12:09 am
Psybermagi says:
Destiny whispers something to Fate before going to look for Luck with a wicked gleam in its eye as it glances down to the mortal realm and a smile spreads across it's face.
Jeez, that's just terrifying.
Feb 17, 2024 7:08 pm
Also, I finally figured it out. We are definitely staying at the Manor until this is done ...

Fiznik

Psybermagi

Feb 18, 2024 10:47 pm
Psybermagi sent a note to Smiley

Fiznik

Psybermagi

Feb 19, 2024 12:08 am

Fiznik

Psybermagi

Feb 19, 2024 4:41 am
[/quote]

Fiznik

Psybermagi

Feb 20, 2024 4:10 am
[/quote]
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.