Smiley / Ishzu

Nov 30, 2023 1:16 am
Welcome @Smiley

This thread is for your character creation. Take a look at welcome and character creation.

If you have any questions you can post them here or if you think they are general on the Q&A
Nov 30, 2023 2:40 am
Wow. Thank you!

I have like 6 tabs up. Reading stuff now.
Nov 30, 2023 3:29 am
I do not require everyone know everything about the setting but it helps some of the story make sense more
Nov 30, 2023 8:53 pm
Is a Crysma more like a Shardmind or Crysma from pathfinder?

Could I flavor it more like a shardmind?

Can you give me a little more info on the following traits?

Artificer
Precognitive
Spell-Touched
Cleric
Psionic
Shaman
Teleportation
Necromancer
Psychic
Last edited November 30, 2023 10:29 pm
Nov 30, 2023 10:44 pm
No one has played a crysmal so I am open to content,
[ +- ] Spell Touched
Psionic : similar to Spell-Touched but with telepathy and telekinesis instead of magic. Telepathic communication, detect life/thought, TK push

Shaman : similar to Spell-Touched but based on spirits giving greater beautiful but slower. Sense spirits, summon Sprite,

Cleric : similar to Spell-Touched or Shaman but reliant on a deity. Options based on deity type.

Artificer : craft or repair items
Precognitive : affect probability
Teleportation : Change location without moving
Necromancer : create minor undead
Psychic : ESP to gain information
Dec 1, 2023 1:28 am
I think I am going to go Crysmal
Psionic for one Trait.
Is there a good Trait for not having to Eat, Drink, or Sleep?

Thinking of this item.
• Arcane Amulet : This glows brighter based on proximity to or power of magical energy (The magical Energy is something similar to their own)

Any suggestions for a trade?
Basic character idea is Ishzu was They were created by an unknown being.
They are searching the world for their maker and others like themselves.
The wander about helping folks if needed.
If someone needs an extra hand plowing the field Ishzu will hide nearby and wait for the farmer to sleep. In the light of the moon he will finish plowing the field. Then walk away without an care.
Dec 1, 2023 1:57 am
We can swap out the racial trait brittle for "Crystalized Life" for not needing to eat/drink/sleep.
Brittle was an experiment early in the cmpaign but it never got play test though others have and if you want soexmething similar it would still stop some damage but not what is listed. Ex: Crystal Armor : You have bonus Hit Point that recovers 1 hour after you were last damaged. If you wear other armor you loose these benefits.

Trade :
A: Wanderer : wide knowledg of the world and various cultures
B: Major Domo : hosehold management, etiquite, etc
C: Lab Assistant : pick artificer, alchemist, or herbalist
Dec 1, 2023 2:04 am
Lets go for it.
Crystalized Life: You do not need to Eat, Drink or Sleep. 6 hours of Stasis fully heals you.

Would Crystal Armor be another trait? Or part or Heritage?

A: Wanderer : wide knowledge of the world and various cultures
Dec 1, 2023 2:17 am
Crystal Armor replaces the heritage trait I had listed. So it would be Cryasta Armor Heritage, Crystalized Life Trait, Psionic Trait, Wanderer Trade, Amulet of magic detection
Dec 1, 2023 2:35 am
Perfect. Thank you!

Crystal Armor sort of like Armor Master?
Quote:
Armor Master: Your paltry weapons cannot pierce my iron hide! You have mastered wearing armor like a second skin. When wearing any form of armor, you have an extra 3 Hit Points that must be lost before you take physical damage. These hit points cannot be healed and must be restored via repairing your armor. It takes a full 8 hours to repair all 3 Hit Points.
Dec 1, 2023 6:50 pm
go ahead and post a brief public description of your character to the Who' Who thread and I will get your story going.
Dec 1, 2023 7:07 pm
The ~Tiny Info~ also has a bunch of information for quick reference and can be accessed by tapping the grey button below the Rolls section
https://i.imgur.com/t8yLGy8.png or opening it from the Characters menus at the bottom of the page. Additional information can be added here upon request.

Common queries are added to Tiny Q&A
Dec 1, 2023 7:07 pm
Here are some basic game guidelines.
[ +- ] Formatting
[ +- ] Subscriptions & Notifications
[ +- ] Gameplay
Dec 1, 2023 7:08 pm
[ +- ] Groups
[ +- ] Story Threads
Dec 2, 2023 4:48 pm
Perfect!
I do not plan on subscribing to the channels but I will keep a close eye on the threads I am dealing with.

Throw me in whenever you are ready!
Dec 29, 2023 6:13 pm
I am assuming that when I mentally talk to everyone I can do it as a group.
If I want to talk to only one or 2 people at a time should I spoiler it?
Dec 29, 2023 7:11 pm
Lets say conversational broadcasts is limited to proximity, near zone or 25-30 feet
You can "shout" for triple the range but it attracts a lot of attention
targeted requires a test roll in combat or other delicate situations, regular roll for a "whisper" to nearby targets or disadvantage at range

I won't usually bother with it but may ask for a roll and this is my thinking on the matter

either spoiler or coloring with targets prefacing it is fine
Jan 13, 2024 2:15 am
For my HP I have it set up so Red box is Current HP, Green Box is Max HP and the Gray Box is my 2 "Temp HP" from Crystal Armor.
https://i.imgur.com/YdvUQGD.png

I am going to assume I can't be healed to fix the 2 Temp HP. Those can only come back on their own.
Jan 13, 2024 2:32 am
Correct good plan. Thanks for the explanation
Jan 13, 2024 3:19 am
Oooo. Can you share the XML for that? I like that better than my solution. Both Skeeve and Blornvid could very much use that!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.