Lightning in a Bottle (OOC)

load previous
May 2, 2024 3:34 pm
karabooo says:
Quote:
Describe how you scratch hard enough to kill the average 'Level 1' character.
Geesh! When you put it that way....
Yeah, now maybe you get an idea of where the rumours of people being 'ripped apart' come from. :=(

Maybe the others will risk taking the time to restrain you and save you some damage?
May 2, 2024 3:41 pm
She's okay.... for now....
May 2, 2024 3:56 pm
Ten points to the person who knows what show I borrowed the curse word "frack" (aka "frak") from!
May 2, 2024 4:04 pm
It's Battlestar Galactica, isn't it?
May 2, 2024 4:09 pm
TheGenerator says:
It's Battlestar Galactica, isn't it?
πŸ‘
May 2, 2024 4:24 pm
karabooo says:
Ten points to the person who knows what show I borrowed the curse word "frack" (aka "frak") from!
Veronica Mars? :)

But, seriously: What can one do these BSG points?

I am very tempted to run (or play in) a Last Fleet game.
May 2, 2024 4:54 pm
The Generator can save those points for when you run that game. I bet that would be cool.

… And now we’re all playing tug-o-war with this rope. πŸ˜„
May 2, 2024 9:09 pm
I misread the part about the rope not being tight anymore. But don't think it will be a problem.
May 2, 2024 9:22 pm
Airshark says:
I misread the part about the rope not being tight anymore. But don't think it will be a problem.
It was conditional upon them coming towards you quicker than they could hand-over-hand the rope. But not a big deal, it works as written, we can assume some dropping and then picking up of the rope as they prepare to hasten back. Or we can just ignore it.
Airshark says:
(in RP) ...
so far so good, now the Tricky part
In stead of loosening the knot he tries to cut it with the dagger, gambling on it to be sharp enough to get the job done.
OOC:
leaving room for a dice roll if needed
What are you trying to achieve?
May 2, 2024 9:27 pm
Roald will follow the rope in their direction carrying the mist repellend dagger.
But if that woild be to much to do without rolling dice, I paused to give you a chance to react.
May 2, 2024 9:31 pm
I am unsure about the part about 'cutting the knot'. If that is important, you can explain more.

The ritual protection moves slowly, but any distance you cover towards them will help your companions.

Or, are you braving the itch of the mist? You don't know yet about what it did to Ezme.
May 2, 2024 10:14 pm
He is cutting the knot to save time. Not having to untangle it. That's all. And yes, Roald will venture into the mist once again as promised to his companions. Hoping that the protection will come soon after him.
May 2, 2024 10:27 pm
Airshark says:
... Hoping that the protection will come soon after him.
It will follow along, at its own pace.
May 3, 2024 7:29 am
Well, that's the first good roll since Karabooo joined us, guess the curse is lifted :-)
May 3, 2024 7:31 am
Hehe. Maybe Roald should teach Ezme the 'keep your hands full' trick. :)
May 3, 2024 12:50 pm
vagueGM says:
Hehe. Maybe Roald should teach Ezme the 'keep your hands full' trick. :)
Next time I do an "In The Mist" roll for her, I'll be sure to hold a beer can in each hand and click the submit button with my nose.
May 3, 2024 1:08 pm
(I'm waiting to post to see what Albert does, but if everyone starts moving toward Roald, Ezme will do her best to follow.)
May 3, 2024 1:18 pm
If we haven't heard from Albert in a few hours I will bring us (closer) together.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.