OOC Discussion

load previous
Jun 28, 2024 1:44 am
Hey whoever is still down there be sure to search around in Oswin's pile of bones. Hindle picked up the earring, but there might be other useful items, or clues to finding the remaining adventurers.
Jul 1, 2024 2:22 am
That was a clever use of Shape Water! Hah!
Jul 1, 2024 3:12 am
I agree!
Jul 4, 2024 2:35 am
Happy July 4th to those who celebrate! I understand it's a holiday for some tomorrow, but I'll keep an eye on the game in case you guys post.
Jul 7, 2024 10:54 am
Just to let you know: I will be gone from the 10th until the 19th. Most likely I'll be able to post from my phone, but if you want to move the story along, please don't wait for me. :)
Jul 7, 2024 3:58 pm
soises says:
Just to let you know: I will be gone from the 10th until the 19th. Most likely I'll be able to post from my phone, but if you want to move the story along, please don't wait for me. :)
Thanks for the heads-up! Have a safe trip!
Jul 8, 2024 12:40 am
Apologies, I’ve been really ill the last few days. I’ll try to catch up today.
Jul 8, 2024 1:43 am
Dhakhan says:
Apologies, I’ve been really ill the last few days. I’ll try to catch up today.
No worries, focus on getting better.
Jul 8, 2024 12:45 pm
I won't be here from the 11th to the 19th either. I'll try to post during my absence, but please feel free to move my character along if needed :)
Jul 8, 2024 2:27 pm
Adrasthea says:
I won't be here from the 11th to the 19th either. I'll try to post during my absence, but please feel free to move my character along if needed :)
Thanks for letting us know! Heh, no worries, everyone enjoy your trips!
Jul 10, 2024 4:52 am
Hey all, KoldikSteelskin unfortunately will no longer be able to play in our adventure. If there are no objections especially by the creator, I will try to have Derv make an interesting new aspect of the story later down the line. Thanks for playing with us @KoldikSteelskin
Jul 16, 2024 2:54 am
Isn't roaring kitty Keith Gill's (the Gamestop stonks guy) reddit handle?

Sorry I keep seeing it and I keep needing to say something
Jul 16, 2024 6:12 am
valdattaMadun says:

Yes, that was my idea as soon as I read about the chicken. XD
Jul 16, 2024 5:12 pm
soises says:
valdattaMadun says:

Yes, that was my idea as soon as I read about the chicken. XD
hilarious. I actually use to be in a track and field online forum he frequented pretty consistently and would play CoD with him when I was in high school/college occasionally. Funny dude. Weird dude but funny dude.
Jul 16, 2024 6:14 pm
Woah! Very cool! 😎

I read his Reddit posts in Wallstreet Bets, but never bought GMC stocks.
Jul 22, 2024 6:24 pm
Question on the "building" mechanic once per scene.

If I were to say I wanted to build a trap outside of the sewers before we do this, like a fire trap or spike trap or something. Is that possible? like setting up a one time "they come out of the sewers and now a bunch of grease falls on them and ignites" kind of thing.

how open to that are you?
Jul 23, 2024 12:33 am
valdattaMadun says:
Question on the "building" mechanic once per scene.

If I were to say I wanted to build a trap outside of the sewers before we do this, like a fire trap or spike trap or something. Is that possible? like setting up a one time "they come out of the sewers and now a bunch of grease falls on them and ignites" kind of thing.

how open to that are you?
That sounds great! Your inspiration points are for either re-rolls or a build so you can use your inspiration point to build in scene 1 and your build will be there for scene 2 along with a new inspiration point for the new scene. What would Merton like to build then?
Jul 23, 2024 11:37 pm
What about some fire trap outside if the sewer where we saw the spiders.

Like pour grease and ignite
Last edited July 23, 2024 11:38 pm
Jul 23, 2024 11:53 pm
Sure, there's lots of wine in the cellar and probably grease or something to fry chicken wings in the kitchen. You already have the torch. Do you want to include something to keep the fire from moving beyond where you set it as well? Feel free to grab what you need in Scene 1, you've got the whole Inn at your disposal!
Jul 25, 2024 4:15 pm
what if we actually keep it even more simple. We heat up the fryer grease put it into a pot and poor boiling hot grease on the spiders to make some Karaage spiders?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.